Boxing Forums

.
.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Training Log Guidelines (Ask related questions here)
Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    AdamGB is offline Old Guard Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,428
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1631
    Cool Clicks
    258

    Default Training Log Guidelines (Ask related questions here)

    Before you start your log, it will be a good idea to right a brief bio... nothing much... height/weight/age/sex and experience if you want.

    Tell us what your goals are and then just tell us session by session what you did and how it went/felt.

    I'm going to encourage light discussion with in the threads... try not to get too heavy though... make a post on the main board if you think it is or I'll let you know.

    For the sake of organising things it'll be a good idea if you use fonts etc so that we can differentiate from the log posts and the comments... write it in bold... a larger font or a colour other than black... it's your log so do what you want!

    I think this is gonna work well, looking forward to seeing it put to good use.

  2. #2
    AdamGB is offline Old Guard Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,428
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1631
    Cool Clicks
    258

    Default Re: Training Log Guidelines

    I'm leaving this thread open so that you can post any questions related to the logs in here btw!

    The general idea is to just let you do your own thing with it (more or less!!!)

  3. #3
    duech25 is offline New Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks
    0

    Default Re: Training Log Guidelines (Ask related questions here)

    I've been off from training for about 4 years, I wanna get back in the ring and go pro. How long do u think I should train before I go pro

  4. #4
    :::PSL::: is offline 11-0 in Saddo Sig Bet. Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dawson Springs, KY
    Posts
    8,430
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1000
    Cool Clicks
    197

    Default Re: Training Log Guidelines (Ask related questions here)

    I'm 26, 5'10", 160. 90 minutes everyday in the gym. Half cardio, half strenght. I recently joined a 1 hour pilate class (twice a week). That shitt is hard, it's no joke. Y'all should try it. It suppose to get rid all the toxins out of your body. Anyways, that's all I can share for now.

  5. #5
    brocktonblockbust is online now Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    15,201
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    938
    Cool Clicks
    486

    Default Re: Training Log Guidelines (Ask related questions here)

    I'm 47 years old, and want to train for a fight, though I have never done it before. I am 5' 6", 187 pounds, which is about 40 pounds over what my fighting weight should be. I am in the gym everyday but only for weightlifting which I realize I will have to stop. I am a bit bulked up which I know is bad for boxing. By that I mean at 187 pounds I can bench press about 302 pounds right now on my heaviest set, and easily press 246 pounds 5 or 6 repetitions. Same goes for other exercises. I am also quite chubby and have to increase my cardio routine big time, as I am currently only running about 2 miles 2-3 times per week. I also have to improve my diet as I eat 75% vegetables and fruits but the other 25% is made up of cheese, breads, rice and things like cookies. Very little meat isnt good I know I must increase the lean protein intake.
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 11-03-2011 at 10:17 AM.

  6. #6
    tiptv is offline New Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks
    0

    Default Re: Training Log Guidelines (Ask related questions here)

    Great training log guidelines

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2016 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing