Boxing Forums

.
.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 52 of 52
Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now Haye
Share/Bookmark
  1. #46
    :::PSL::: is offline 11-0 in Saddo Sig Bet. Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dawson Springs, KY
    Posts
    8,430
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1000
    Cool Clicks
    197

    Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    If Vitali or Wlad beats Haye, I have a feeling his supporters will come out with many excuses.

    Here's a list of them I thought up.

    1. Haye was weight drain because the Klits put in a clause that he can only weigh a certain amount.

    First off why would the klits put that clause in!? of course people would be fucked off if that was a clause. Secondly you can't have a catch weight in heavyweight boxing.

    What a moronic post. And that's being polite.

    If either klit Ko's haye fair and square I'll give props. Simple as that.

    I would hope that nothing dodgey goes on to put the out come in favour of either combatant.
    It's called being facetious you dumbfuck. Now fuck off lefty.
    lol more name calling, as always just shows I have a valid point..... I'd get involved but unlike anyone else on this forum I'll get banned. Especially when you go crying to a mod.
    "Lefty"? As in leftylee? Is that you Ryan? God I hope not. Cuz I'd be wicked piss if you are him.

  2. #47
    rjj tszyu is offline Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    West,Yorkshire,UK
    Posts
    3,832
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    990
    Cool Clicks
    73

    Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

    Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    If Vitali or Wlad beats Haye, I have a feeling his supporters will come out with many excuses.

    Here's a list of them I thought up.

    1. Haye was weight drain because the Klits put in a clause that he can only weigh a certain amount.

    First off why would the klits put that clause in!? of course people would be fucked off if that was a clause. Secondly you can't have a catch weight in heavyweight boxing.

    What a moronic post. And that's being polite.

    If either klit Ko's haye fair and square I'll give props. Simple as that.

    I would hope that nothing dodgey goes on to put the out come in favour of either combatant.
    It's called being facetious you dumbfuck. Now fuck off lefty.
    lol more name calling, as always just shows I have a valid point..... I'd get involved but unlike anyone else on this forum I'll get banned. Especially when you go crying to a mod.
    "Lefty"? As in leftylee? Is that you Ryan? God I hope not. Cuz I'd be wicked piss if you are him.
    Did Lefty get banned again after his comeback as the Rascal?

  3. #48
    CFH
    CFH is offline Pogue mahone Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    18,679
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3910
    Cool Clicks
    412

    Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

    Hornfinger isn't Lefty, he's just a jerk.

    Lefty has been too busy with university etc. to post regularly as far as I know.

  4. #49
    generalbulldog is offline Shah Khan Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boonies
    Posts
    4,103
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    517
    Cool Clicks
    220

    Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Hornfinger isn't Lefty, he's just a jerk.

    Lefty has been too busy with university etc. to post regularly as far as I know.
    England's university standards must be really low if that guy got into one.

  5. #50
    CFH
    CFH is offline Pogue mahone Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    18,679
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3910
    Cool Clicks
    412

    Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

    Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Hornfinger isn't Lefty, he's just a jerk.

    Lefty has been too busy with university etc. to post regularly as far as I know.
    England's university standards must be really low if that guy got into one.
    Lefty's a nice guy, he just gets carried away on here sometimes.

  6. #51
    Hornfinger is offline Banned Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,963
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks
    93

    Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

    The fact I'm not liked on here is a good thing. I'm not liked because I don't go with the flow and the popular concensus, I've never wanted to be or behave like a sheep. I also back up my arguements with facts and statistics and that reduces most on here to throwing their toys out of the pram and going to child like name calling. It amuses me a lot, especially to see how Pac fans snap like twigs and go into tantrums when you point out the problems with their hero's legacy and fictional 8 weight division claim. I'm sorry I don't know who this lefty person is, I doubt he's been signed up to this forum as long as I have been here. This place has changed alot. It was a much better scource of info when I first joined, and the posters were much more knowledgeable.
    Last edited by Hornfinger; 11-17-2010 at 11:00 AM.

  7. #52
    El Kabong is online now Peace be upon him Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    48,907
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2693
    Cool Clicks
    849

    Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    The fact I'm not liked on here is a good thing. I'm not liked because I don't go with the flow and the popular concensus, I've never wanted to be or behave like a sheep. I also back up my arguements with facts and statistics and that reduces most on here to throwing their toys out of the pram and going to child like name calling. It amuses me a lot, especially to see how Pac fans snap like twigs and go into tantrums when you point out the problems with their hero's legacy and fictional 8 weight division claim. I'm sorry I don't know who this lefty person is, I doubt he's been signed up to this forum as long as I have been here. This place has changed alot. It was a much better scource of info when I first joined, and the posters were much more knowledgeable.
    I like you Hornfinger, you are no Lefty that's for sure...you're not an Everton fan are you?

    Even if you are, your arguments amuse me





    ....also amusing that you're discussing Pacquiao in a Klitschko thread, but I digress
    Hidden Content
    "None of you three above have any right to criticise any boxer" - ross

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Vitali offers haye 50:50 split for real this time!
    By rjj tszyu in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 12:40 PM
  2. Haye would rather fight Vitali than Wlad right now.
    By rjj tszyu in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 03:51 PM
  4. Looks like Haye Vitali is off and its Haye v Valuev
    By skel1983 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 05:07 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 11:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2016 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing