Boxing Forums

.
.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 99

Thread: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    13,283
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1342
    Cool Clicks
    526

    Default Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    It's interesting to read the posts defending Haye. Just goes to show that NOTHING is unanimous in the world of boxing.



    My own opinion is that Haye IS a fraud. He might be a good fighter at his proper weight (cruiserweight), but he's still a fraud. Why? Let's face it... every fighter talks trash and believes he can win. But Haye's 180-degree turn was almost comical. He probably broke a few world records on trash-talking.... and then proceeded to turn in a pathetic effort that was just embarassing to watch. THEN... to top it off, he blames a broken toe. He never intended to put up a good fight. He just wanted to build up the event.

    No matter how you slice it, the guy's a fraud. Oh... and will he get people to watch his next fight? Hell yes! 90% will watch in the hopes he gets his brains beat in. The other 10% will blindly believe the hype once again, and watch in hopes that Haye beats Vitali.

    "Win-win" for the fraud.


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    4,150
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    721
    Cool Clicks
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    It's interesting to read the posts defending Haye. Just goes to show that NOTHING is unanimous in the world of boxing.



    My own opinion is that Haye IS a fraud. He might be a good fighter at his proper weight (cruiserweight), but he's still a fraud. Why? Let's face it... every fighter talks trash and believes he can win. But Haye's 180-degree turn was almost comical. He probably broke a few world records on trash-talking.... and then proceeded to turn in a pathetic effort that was just embarassing to watch. THEN... to top it off, he blames a broken toe. He never intended to put up a good fight. He just wanted to build up the event.

    No matter how you slice it, the guy's a fraud. Oh... and will he get people to watch his next fight? Hell yes! 90% will watch in the hopes he gets his brains beat in. The other 10% will blindly believe the hype once again, and watch in hopes that Haye beats Vitali.

    "Win-win" for the fraud.

    It is funny, to see people still believing him and defending him. I mean hayes performance was the most negative of any of wlads opponents since sultans, which was just hilarious after all the trash talking he did.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,228
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    475
    Cool Clicks
    193

    Default Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    everyone calling him a fraud, you tellin me you wont watch the build up and enjoy the hype and pay for the fight?

    i bet you do

    and i bet by the time the fight comes around you are as excited as me about it

    doesnt sound like a fraud to me
    I won't enjoy the hype AT ALL because we all know everything that comes out of his mouth before every fight is just that - bullshit. And I can GUARANTEE you I won't pay for the fight.

    Read the defintion of fraud - that is exactly what he is. I didn't expect you to agree anyway as you are so unbelievably biased it's untrue.
    bet you do
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    293
    Cool Clicks
    9

    Default

    Haye is a cunt!knew he'd eventually come out from the stone he was hiding under and start talking complete pish!am not interested in the slightest if this fights announced or not and al defo not b paying for it! Fuck off haye!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,903
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks
    347

    Default Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    All i've got to say is, i'd love to see Vitali crush this piece of shit.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    343
    Cool Clicks
    14

    Default Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    Amusing, to say the least.
    "The day I clipped the Butterfly's wings."

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Posts
    446
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    478
    Cool Clicks
    44

    Default Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    after the wlad fight HAYE is a total joke!!! retire chump!!!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    454
    Cool Clicks
    91

    Default Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    This message is hidden because erics44 is on your ignore list.

    Hidden Content

    www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    440
    Cool Clicks
    45

    Default Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

    Haye is a fraud.
    You have obviously forgotten about his toe, haye is a hero for even making it to the ring on time........... oh :S


    Haye is annoying, he made himself look bad v wlad why doesn't he work his way back up the rankings, instead he just starts with this nonsense again.... To me it just looks like he is cashing out(again) and doesnt want to be in too much danger of being found out v other contenders. He is brilliant at marketing himself, although I think it is not very difficult to milk the british public from money(public not british boxing fans)

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    40,235
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2331
    Cool Clicks
    1522

    Default Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    Well now we know he is not retiring and is coming back.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,428
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1622
    Cool Clicks
    258

    Default Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    This is the problem with articles you just don't get the proper sense of tone. It should read "I'll retire....Vitali"
    I see what you tried to do there... But tone and puncuation are two different things.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    48,061
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2671
    Cool Clicks
    849

    Default

    Oh as for everyone NOW calling Haye a fraud.....I told you so! I told you guys YEARS ago!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,428
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1622
    Cool Clicks
    258

    Thumbs up Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    Did you?! Your medal is in the post. Thanks for setting us straight, we wouldn't have noticed otherwise...

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    601
    Cool Clicks
    20

    Default Re: David Haye: I'll Retire Vitali!!

    AHye is a good fighter who gave Wlad his hardest fight in years no one has damaged Wlads face bar Haye since Peter.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    4,150
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    721
    Cool Clicks
    149

    Default

    So hayes going to talk his way into a big fight yet again and get bunch of gullible folks believing his trash talk, fine whatever but I'm pretty sure vitali won't let him leave that ring on his own two feet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Should Haye retire or take on Vitali?
    By Vendettos in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 04:35 PM
  2. If David Haye loses to Vitali in July...
    By boxingbantz in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 09:35 PM
  3. Vitali Klitschko claims 'preliminary agreement' to fight David Haye
    By USA LOVES THE KLITSCHKOS in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 11:16 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 10:10 AM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 09:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2016 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing