Boxing Forums

.
.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 60 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1848

Thread: Trivia

Share/Bookmark
  1. #886
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,090
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3693
    Cool Clicks
    1255

    Default Re: Trivia

    Ill try with 38 mph
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  2. #887
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,766
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1554
    Cool Clicks
    271

    Default Re: Trivia

    I'm pretty sure my Lab can get into the 20s when he thinks that there's lunch around, so I'll go higher again and suggest 46mph.

  3. #888
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    17,680
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1298
    Cool Clicks
    378

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    In keeping with our pets thread..

    Whats the fastest speed ever clocked by a dog?
    Ooo, i will go with 42mph
    fuck off

    42mph is correct.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  4. #889
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North of South
    Posts
    2,693
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    597
    Cool Clicks
    135

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    In keeping with our pets thread..

    Whats the fastest speed ever clocked by a dog?
    Ooo, i will go with 42mph
    fuck off

    42mph is correct.
    LOL, what a guess, Fensters luck must be rubbing off on me !

    Ok keeping on the theme of speed.

    What is the fastest animal in the sea?
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

  5. #890
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    17,680
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1298
    Cool Clicks
    378

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    In keeping with our pets thread..

    Whats the fastest speed ever clocked by a dog?
    Ooo, i will go with 42mph
    fuck off

    42mph is correct.
    LOL, what a guess, Fensters luck must be rubbing off on me !

    Ok keeping on the theme of speed.

    What is the fastest animal in the sea?
    Sailfish?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  6. #891
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North of South
    Posts
    2,693
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    597
    Cool Clicks
    135

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    In keeping with our pets thread..

    Whats the fastest speed ever clocked by a dog?
    Ooo, i will go with 42mph
    fuck off

    42mph is correct.
    LOL, what a guess, Fensters luck must be rubbing off on me !

    Ok keeping on the theme of speed.

    What is the fastest animal in the sea?
    Sailfish?
    Well that was quick, good shout mate !

    Your turn !
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

  7. #892
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    17,680
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1298
    Cool Clicks
    378

    Default Re: Trivia

    How far does the average human walk in a year
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  8. #893
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North of South
    Posts
    2,693
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    597
    Cool Clicks
    135

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    How far does the average human walk in a year
    I will take a guess at 2000 miles a year, If i played golf it maybe more like 6000 ( im not very good )
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

  9. #894
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,766
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1554
    Cool Clicks
    271

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    How far does the average human walk in a year
    I will take a guess at 2000 miles a year, If i played golf it maybe more like 6000 ( im not very good )
    Flippin heck matty...i only cover 6,000 miles a year in my bloody car! I'd say around 850 miles.

  10. #895
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North of South
    Posts
    2,693
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    597
    Cool Clicks
    135

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    How far does the average human walk in a year
    I will take a guess at 2000 miles a year, If i played golf it maybe more like 6000 ( im not very good )
    Flippin heck matty...i only cover 6,000 miles a year in my bloody car! I'd say around 850 miles.
    Like i said, my golf aint great
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

  11. #896
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beyond the wall
    Posts
    17,187
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3964
    Cool Clicks
    378

    Default Re: Trivia

    730 miles
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

  12. #897
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    17,680
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1298
    Cool Clicks
    378

    Default Re: Trivia

    @superheavyrhun is closest
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  13. #898
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    17,680
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1298
    Cool Clicks
    378

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    How far does the average human walk in a year
    I will take a guess at 2000 miles a year, If i played golf it maybe more like 6000 ( im not very good )
    Flippin heck matty...i only cover 6,000 miles a year in my bloody car! I'd say around 850 miles.
    Like i said, my golf aint great
    What is it about golf and a good walk spoiled?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  14. #899
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North of South
    Posts
    2,693
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    597
    Cool Clicks
    135

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    How far does the average human walk in a year
    I will take a guess at 2000 miles a year, If i played golf it maybe more like 6000 ( im not very good )
    Flippin heck matty...i only cover 6,000 miles a year in my bloody car! I'd say around 850 miles.
    Like i said, my golf aint great
    What is it about golf and a good walk spoiled?
    Absolutely. Fishing is far more relaxing!

    ok, lets have another stab at 925 miles per annum.
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

  15. #900
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    17,680
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1298
    Cool Clicks
    378

    Default Re: Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    How far does the average human walk in a year
    I will take a guess at 2000 miles a year, If i played golf it maybe more like 6000 ( im not very good )
    Flippin heck matty...i only cover 6,000 miles a year in my bloody car! I'd say around 850 miles.
    Like i said, my golf aint great
    What is it about golf and a good walk spoiled?
    Absolutely. Fishing is far more relaxing!

    ok, lets have another stab at 925 miles per annum.
    Closer
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Trivia 6
    By hhascup in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 03:07 AM
  2. Trivia 4
    By hhascup in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 07:57 PM
  3. Trivia
    By FBEAR in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 01:19 AM
  4. Trivia
    By Majesty in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 01:02 AM
  5. Trivia
    By hhascup in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 06:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2016 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing