Boxing Forums

.
.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Rios-Gamboa Press Conference
Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    TigerFan is offline Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,135
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    816
    Cool Clicks
    81

    Default Rios-Gamboa Press Conference




    Who's this Abril guy? Any good? The name sounds familiar.

  2. #2
    Mars_ax is offline ..... Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,903
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks
    347

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    So Gamboa didn't show up for a scheduled Press Conference? That ain't good.

    I've heard of Abril, it looked like he sucker punched Rios right at the end.

  3. #3
    FinitoElDinamita is offline Banned Array
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,272
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks
    352

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    Fuck Richard Abril.. He'll be facing Linares probably in the summer for the vacant vacant WBA title and he's going to get schooled in the worst way..

    Sucker punching is for bitches.. I hope Rios kills him..

  4. #4
    Abelardus is offline Forum Champ Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    276
    Cool Clicks
    13

    Default

    You can't understand Rios English or Spanish lol who's the guy in the end though did they keep fighting? Anyone know why Gamboa ain't show?

  5. #5
    Violent Demise is offline In Violence We Trust Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,483
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2841
    Cool Clicks
    374

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    You can't understand Rios English or Spanish lol who's the guy in the end though did they keep fighting? Anyone know why Gamboa ain't show?
    Word is he's about to pull out of the fight

  6. #6
    ruthless rocco is offline Righter than most Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,464
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    445
    Cool Clicks
    205

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    i think it was a shove.

  7. #7
    Spicoli is offline Just a dude in blue. Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    31,278
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4445
    Cool Clicks
    973

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    That looked staged as shit, hello substitute...Gamboa doesn't belong fighting jr welterweights

    Gotta spit coffee through the noise listening to Rios talk about disrespect

  8. #8
    killersheep is offline Una mas semana Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beyond the wall
    Posts
    17,188
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3975
    Cool Clicks
    378

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    well it worked for Haye
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

  9. #9
    Abelardus is offline Forum Champ Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    276
    Cool Clicks
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    You can't understand Rios English or Spanish lol who's the guy in the end though did they keep fighting? Anyone know why Gamboa ain't show?
    Word is he's about to pull out of the fight
    Lol no way. Foreel?

  10. #10
    ElTerribleMorales is offline ...i want poptarts Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    7,933
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    898
    Cool Clicks
    193

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That looked staged as shit, hello substitute...Gamboa doesn't belong fighting jr welterweights

    Gotta spit coffee through the noise listening to Rios talk about
    disrespect
    exactly my thoughts lol Rios is a bitch, who should be fighting at 140 if not higher, he struggled against a guy who he was supposed to stop in 4 rounds last time out and he thinks he's the greatest slugger since Chavez, when Rios finally steps up in weight and opposition he gets owned.....badly

  11. #11
    Ant Live is offline Forum P4P Champ Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    801
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    326
    Cool Clicks
    27

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    You can't understand Rios English or Spanish lol who's the guy in the end though did they keep fighting? Anyone know why Gamboa ain't show?
    Word is he's about to pull out of the fight
    Lol no way. Foreel?
    It's a photo out there where he was training in Mayweather's gym. It's also on his twitter. So I doubt he pull out of the fight. Besides, Gamboa can easily pick Rios apart. His skill set, he needs to train with someone like Mayweather. Learn how to be compose and be ready to go 12 rounds with a slugger and stick to his gameplan.

  12. #12
    ElTerribleMorales is offline ...i want poptarts Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    7,933
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    898
    Cool Clicks
    193

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Live View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    You can't understand Rios English or Spanish lol who's the guy in the end though did they keep fighting? Anyone know why Gamboa ain't show?
    Word is he's about to pull out of the fight
    Lol no way. Foreel?
    It's a photo out there where he was training in Mayweather's gym. It's also on his twitter. So I doubt he pull out of the fight. Besides, Gamboa can easily pick Rios apart. His skill set, he needs to train with someone like Mayweather. Learn how to be compose and be ready to go 12 rounds with a slugger and stick to his gameplan.
    given how bad Rios missed weight last time I doubt that it'll go 12 rounds, IMO Gamboa stops him

  13. #13
    Mars_ax is offline ..... Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,903
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks
    347

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Live View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    You can't understand Rios English or Spanish lol who's the guy in the end though did they keep fighting? Anyone know why Gamboa ain't show?
    Word is he's about to pull out of the fight
    Lol no way. Foreel?
    It's a photo out there where he was training in Mayweather's gym. It's also on his twitter. So I doubt he pull out of the fight. Besides, Gamboa can easily pick Rios apart. His skill set, he needs to train with someone like Mayweather. Learn how to be compose and be ready to go 12 rounds with a slugger and stick to his gameplan.
    given how bad Rios missed weight last time I doubt that it'll go 12 rounds, IMO Gamboa stops him
    The Gamboa fight is contracted @ 135, (lightweight) it's hard to imagine Rios making that weight even if the fight did take place April 14th.

    Rios vs Gamboa: Top Rank Making No Statements, LA Presser Still Scheduled - Bad Left Hook

  14. #14
    Chino is offline The Violent Dark Side Array
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,730
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    789
    Cool Clicks
    37

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That looked staged as shit, hello substitute...Gamboa doesn't belong fighting jr welterweights

    Gotta spit coffee through the noise listening to Rios talk about disrespect
    exactly my thoughts lol Rios is a bitch, who should be fighting at 140 if not higher, he struggled against a guy who he was supposed to stop in 4 rounds last time out and he thinks he's the greatest slugger since Chavez, when Rios finally steps up in weight and opposition he gets owned.....badly
    I remember when he was trash talking to Victor Ortiz and saying how he would beat him easily blah blah blah. Victor Responded back saying how Brandon Rios was just looking for a bigger paycheck.

  15. #15
    shza is offline Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,927
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    605
    Cool Clicks
    55

    Default Re: Rios-Gamboa Press Conference

    Gamboa says there is still no signed contract and the deal that he's been presented with (by Top Rank) is unacceptable (no surprise there). Exclusive: Gamboa says he won't fight Rios unless the deal is right | RingTV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Gamboa/Rios official
    By killersheep in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 03:04 AM
  2. Gamboa VS Rios fight plan to be determined very soon
    By FinitoElDinamita in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 05:29 PM
  3. Gamboa vs Rios? Apparently the talks are on
    By Nameless in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:24 AM
  4. Gamboa v. Rios in 2012?
    By Rantcatrat in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 03:45 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 09:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2016 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing