Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Keep it classy London

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beyond the wall
    Posts
    17,188
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3999
    Cool Clicks

    Default Keep it classy London

    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    39,146
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2915
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    That's pretty big. When Brits have the choices that they have, I don't know why you would even need a McDonald's. I go out here because I am starved of choice, but in the UK? There is just no need for it. Burger King is better anyway.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,329
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    971
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Mcdonalds take the piss... Did you know that mcdonalds refused to become an Olympic sponsor unless LOCOG actually endeavoured to stop anyone selling any find of sliced/ died potato snacks within the Olympic village.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    19,031
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1537
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    think of all those americans they can feed.

    Love it how junk food sponsers sports. Cadburys are doing it

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beyond the wall
    Posts
    17,188
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3999
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    think of all those americans they can feed.

    Love it how junk food sponsers sports. Cadburys are doing it
    Come off it now, American's may be the fattest, but England is a clear #2 AND is getting fatter at a quicker rate than any other nation in the world.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    51,026
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2748
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    We're fatter than you and you still can't beat us in soccer.....BOOM
    Hidden Content
    "None of you three above have any right to criticise any boxer" - ross

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    19,031
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1537
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    think of all those americans they can feed.

    Love it how junk food sponsers sports. Cadburys are doing it
    Come off it now, American's may be the fattest, but England is a clear #2 AND is getting fatter at a quicker rate than any other nation in the world.
    and?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    51,026
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2748
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    think of all those americans they can feed.

    Love it how junk food sponsers sports. Cadburys are doing it
    Come off it now, American's may be the fattest, but England is a clear #2 AND is getting fatter at a quicker rate than any other nation in the world.
    and?
    ....Do you want fries with that?



    Oh I'm sorry it's the English McDonald's "Oi ya want chips wif that guvna?"
    Hidden Content
    "None of you three above have any right to criticise any boxer" - ross

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,569
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    491
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    That's pretty big. When Brits have the choices that they have, I don't know why you would even need a McDonald's. I go out here because I am starved of choice, but in the UK? There is just no need for it. Burger King is better anyway.
    Burger king is way better!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    32,339
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4488
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Tubby wankers

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44,169
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2413
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    That's pretty big. When Brits have the choices that they have, I don't know why you would even need a McDonald's. I go out here because I am starved of choice, but in the UK? There is just no need for it. Burger King is better anyway.
    Burger king is way better!
    And more expensive but you probably paying for the quality.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. You stay classy Brock Lesnar
    By El Kabong in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 08:26 PM
  2. Even the most classy show acts of desperation
    By JonesJrMayweather in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 01:23 PM
  3. Classy Olusegun out-points Reid
    By ICB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 11:38 PM
  4. The classy..Jimmy lennon Jr...
    By Tito BHB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 02:46 PM
  5. Cheers to all CLASSY FIGHTERS who shut BIG MOUTHS.
    By TitoFan in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 03:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing