Boxing Forums

.
.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Keep it classy London
Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    killersheep is offline Una mas semana Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beyond the wall
    Posts
    17,188
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3974
    Cool Clicks
    378

    Default Keep it classy London

    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

  2. #2
    Gandalf is offline Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    37,817
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2871
    Cool Clicks
    1176

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    That's pretty big. When Brits have the choices that they have, I don't know why you would even need a McDonald's. I go out here because I am starved of choice, but in the UK? There is just no need for it. Burger King is better anyway.

  3. #3
    Jimanuel Boogustus is offline Original & Best Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,318
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    946
    Cool Clicks
    290

    Default

    Mcdonalds take the piss... Did you know that mcdonalds refused to become an Olympic sponsor unless LOCOG actually endeavoured to stop anyone selling any find of sliced/ died potato snacks within the Olympic village.

  4. #4
    Howlin Mad Missy is offline A demon in my belly Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    19,017
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1511
    Cool Clicks
    268

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    think of all those americans they can feed.

    Love it how junk food sponsers sports. Cadburys are doing it
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content
    Hoist me from the herd and
    People are the same everywhere

    Here in our loveless nation
    We're all in a rush to find a lovers touch
    And when it's found you wonder
    Why it meant so much

  5. #5
    killersheep is offline Una mas semana Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beyond the wall
    Posts
    17,188
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3974
    Cool Clicks
    378

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    think of all those americans they can feed.

    Love it how junk food sponsers sports. Cadburys are doing it
    Come off it now, American's may be the fattest, but England is a clear #2 AND is getting fatter at a quicker rate than any other nation in the world.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

  6. #6
    El Kabong is offline Peace be upon him Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    48,915
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2693
    Cool Clicks
    849

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    We're fatter than you and you still can't beat us in soccer.....BOOM
    Hidden Content
    "None of you three above have any right to criticise any boxer" - ross

  7. #7
    Howlin Mad Missy is offline A demon in my belly Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    19,017
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1511
    Cool Clicks
    268

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    think of all those americans they can feed.

    Love it how junk food sponsers sports. Cadburys are doing it
    Come off it now, American's may be the fattest, but England is a clear #2 AND is getting fatter at a quicker rate than any other nation in the world.
    and?
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content
    Hoist me from the herd and
    People are the same everywhere

    Here in our loveless nation
    We're all in a rush to find a lovers touch
    And when it's found you wonder
    Why it meant so much

  8. #8
    El Kabong is offline Peace be upon him Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    48,915
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2693
    Cool Clicks
    849

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    think of all those americans they can feed.

    Love it how junk food sponsers sports. Cadburys are doing it
    Come off it now, American's may be the fattest, but England is a clear #2 AND is getting fatter at a quicker rate than any other nation in the world.
    and?
    ....Do you want fries with that?



    Oh I'm sorry it's the English McDonald's "Oi ya want chips wif that guvna?"
    Hidden Content
    "None of you three above have any right to criticise any boxer" - ross

  9. #9
    0james0 is offline Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,569
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    466
    Cool Clicks
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    That's pretty big. When Brits have the choices that they have, I don't know why you would even need a McDonald's. I go out here because I am starved of choice, but in the UK? There is just no need for it. Burger King is better anyway.
    Burger king is way better!

  10. #10
    Spicoli is offline Just a dude in blue. Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    31,244
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4445
    Cool Clicks
    973

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Tubby wankers

  11. #11
    Master is online now Super Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    40,914
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2350
    Cool Clicks
    1522

    Default Re: Keep it classy London

    Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    That's pretty big. When Brits have the choices that they have, I don't know why you would even need a McDonald's. I go out here because I am starved of choice, but in the UK? There is just no need for it. Burger King is better anyway.
    Burger king is way better!
    And more expensive but you probably paying for the quality.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. You stay classy Brock Lesnar
    By El Kabong in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 08:26 PM
  2. Even the most classy show acts of desperation
    By JonesJrMayweather in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:23 PM
  3. Classy Olusegun out-points Reid
    By ICB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 12:38 AM
  4. The classy..Jimmy lennon Jr...
    By Tito BHB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 02:46 PM
  5. Cheers to all CLASSY FIGHTERS who shut BIG MOUTHS.
    By TitoFan in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 03:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2016 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing