Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53,813
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2614
    Cool Clicks

    Default Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

    Now that Manny and Floyd are fighting each other Khan should fight Brooks this summer. It is a no brainer. Khan wins then he should be next in line to fight the winner. Instead he is looking at Cotto and Bradley and seems reluctant to make a sensible fight that everyone wants to see.

    Why is Khan being a diva?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,546
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1496
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

    I thought he called Brook out the other week ?

    I'm sure there are talks going on too. Could be wrong

    You are always bloody wrong.
    Last edited by Master; 02-28-2015 at 05:20 PM.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,262
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

    @Master, why can't you get Kel brooks name right?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53,813
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2614
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    @Master, why can't you get Kel brooks name right?
    I just learnt it was Joe Calzaghe not Galzaghe the other day. Give me some time.

    Anyway I thought you were in Barbados ?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,236
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    447
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Now that Manny and Floyd are fighting each other Khan should fight Brooks this summer. It is a no brainer. Khan wins then he should be next in line to fight the winner. Instead he is looking at Cotto and Bradley and seems reluctant to make a sensible fight that everyone wants to see.

    Why is Khan being a diva?
    Of course he is. A loss to Brook means no big pay day vs. either Manny or Mayweather.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,603
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    436
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Khan is a twat in the ring and put.

    He thinks he's bigger than boxing and he's not.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antelope Valley, California
    Posts
    5,048
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    437
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dropanuke View Post
    Khan is a twat in the ring and put.

    He thinks he's bigger than boxing and he's not.
    I don't think Alexander thinks Khan is a twat.
    Here's a few guys who thought they were bigger that boxing too: Ali, Tyson, Duran, Holmes

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,262
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    @Master, why can't you get Kel brooks name right?
    I just learnt it was Joe Calzaghe not Galzaghe the other day. Give me some time.

    Anyway I thought you were in Barbados ?
    Knaa manchester now, I'm getting the beers in for fight night in a bit

    It's a pity kel brook int fighting, I like watching him
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,262
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

    Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropanuke View Post
    Khan is a twat in the ring and put.

    He thinks he's bigger than boxing and he's not.
    I don't think Alexander thinks Khan is a twat.
    Here's a few guys who thought they were bigger that boxing too: Ali, Tyson, Duran, Holmes
    In the ring and put?

    In the ring and ting
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,447
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1544
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Khans not ducking anyone, Eddie Hearn himself said a few days ago that negotiations are already underway and going well.

    Why would Khan duck Brook anyway?

    Easy nights work for Amir if you ask me as he'll just rip the belt away with a huge points win.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,447
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1544
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    I really don't get all the Brook hype to be honest?
    he's a decent fighter but Was lucky against Porter and only just nicked that.
    Porter is just a hyped up brawler at the end of the day.
    Very narrowly beating Porter on points proves nothing at all, I like Brook but he's still massively untested if we look at him honestly!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern Canada
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    653
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I really don't get all the Brook hype to be honest?
    he's a decent fighter but Was lucky against Porter and only just nicked that.
    Porter is just a hyped up brawler at the end of the day.
    Very narrowly beating Porter on points proves nothing at all, I like Brook but he's still massively untested if we look at him honestly!
    Best that Hearn waits to see what happens with Jojo before opening the barn door and I have no idea what fight you watched. Brook beat the piss out of Porter. The same Porter that beat the piss out of the guy Khan just beat the piss out of. So why the call on hype over Brook? Seems to me Khan is the one getting the extra miles out of that showing. To be clear I was thoroughly impressed with Khan and he almost looked reborn against Devon and Brook looked every bit as good against Porter. I think Brook will stop Khan in a very competitive fight and I kind of think Khan knows it.

    Eddie Hearn hopes Amir Khan and Kell Brook will fight this summer | Boxing News | Sky Sports

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antelope Valley, California
    Posts
    5,048
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    437
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Now that Manny and Floyd are fighting each other Khan should fight Brooks this summer. It is a no brainer. Khan wins then he should be next in line to fight the winner. Instead he is looking at Cotto and Bradley and seems reluctant to make a sensible fight that everyone wants to see.

    Why is Khan being a diva?
    Of course he is. A loss to Brook means no big pay day vs. either Manny or Mayweather.
    I was just reading the two camps are talking. I know that doesn't mean much yet, but that is how fights get made eventually. Right?😳

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,447
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1544
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

    Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I really don't get all the Brook hype to be honest?
    he's a decent fighter but Was lucky against Porter and only just nicked that.
    Porter is just a hyped up brawler at the end of the day.
    Very narrowly beating Porter on points proves nothing at all, I like Brook but he's still massively untested if we look at him honestly!
    Best that Hearn waits to see what happens with Jojo before opening the barn door and I have no idea what fight you watched. Brook beat the piss out of Porter. The same Porter that beat the piss out of the guy Khan just beat the piss out of. So why the call on hype over Brook? Seems to me Khan is the one getting the extra miles out of that showing. To be clear I was thoroughly impressed with Khan and he almost looked reborn against Devon and Brook looked every bit as good against Porter. I think Brook will stop Khan in a very competitive fight and I kind of think Khan knows it.

    Eddie Hearn hopes Amir Khan and Kell Brook will fight this summer | Boxing News | Sky Sports





    Do me a favour FFS

    Have you actually watched Brook v Porter?

    "Beat the piss out of Porter"...?

    Did he fuck - that result could have gone either way being in the USA

    I had Brook by 2 rounds at a push, you've only got to look at how the Whole Brook camp including Hearn reacted to the result to realise even they knew it could have gone either way

    I don't think Brook lays a glove on Khan in a one sided points massacre and like i said earlier i see it as an easy fight for Khan.

    Notice how Brook has gone VERY quiet since Khans display against Alexander?

    Not so mouthy since then is he

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern Canada
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    653
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I really don't get all the Brook hype to be honest?
    he's a decent fighter but Was lucky against Porter and only just nicked that.
    Porter is just a hyped up brawler at the end of the day.
    Very narrowly beating Porter on points proves nothing at all, I like Brook but he's still massively untested if we look at him honestly!
    Best that Hearn waits to see what happens with Jojo before opening the barn door and I have no idea what fight you watched. Brook beat the piss out of Porter. The same Porter that beat the piss out of the guy Khan just beat the piss out of. So why the call on hype over Brook? Seems to me Khan is the one getting the extra miles out of that showing. To be clear I was thoroughly impressed with Khan and he almost looked reborn against Devon and Brook looked every bit as good against Porter. I think Brook will stop Khan in a very competitive fight and I kind of think Khan knows it.

    Eddie Hearn hopes Amir Khan and Kell Brook will fight this summer | Boxing News | Sky Sports





    Do me a favour FFS

    Have you actually watched Brook v Porter?

    "Beat the piss out of Porter"...?

    Did he fuck - that result could have gone either way being in the USA

    I had Brook by 2 rounds at a push, you've only got to look at how the Whole Brook camp including Hearn reacted to the result to realise even they knew it could have gone either way

    I don't think Brook lays a glove on Khan in a one sided points massacre and like i said earlier i see it as an easy fight for Khan.

    Notice how Brook has gone VERY quiet since Khans display against Alexander?

    Not so mouthy since then is he
    Hey go fuck yourself because I dont give a shit whether Brook lives in a part of England you dont like or cheers for a different fucking footy team then u do. Yeah I watched the fuckin fight and Brook kicked the shit out of him. You most likely went and read Daves card. I cant compensate for your myopic view. The fact that you call Brook a hype job and dont say the same about Khan says it all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 04:41 PM
  2. Kell Brooks first loss on the way.
    By Leighton in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:42 PM
  3. Amir khan: mayweather ducking me
    By imp in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 04:28 AM
  4. why is khan ducking prescott??
    By boxingscorecard in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:57 PM
  5. kell brooks next fight..
    By emma in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 08:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing