Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who is worthy to lead the UK?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,614
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3116
    Cool Clicks

    Default Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    I think we are due a simple poll to evaluate things considering Corbyn, a man of peace, has been called a security threat, whilst the psychopath killer of the disabled and vulnerable, the destroyer of Libya, and dead pig fucker, Cameron gets off with a million excuses by the gibberish British propaganda system.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,734
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    549
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    With that intro sounds like it's a solid unbiased poll. I'll go with Cameron

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,505
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1016
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    Walrus is qualified, so I had to go with Cameron too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,614
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3116
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    With that intro sounds like it's a solid unbiased poll. I'll go with Cameron
    You are just trolling, Walrus. You as a Catholic man would prefer a man who puts his thing into a dead pigs head over a genuine man of peace who should fit your religious creed in terms of the humanity. I am starting to doubt you even understand what it means to be Catholic.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,614
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3116
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    So, two meatheads that might as well be Cameron's pig want to get in the way of decency.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,505
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1016
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    You're a pigs head.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,614
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3116
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    You're a pigs head.
    You likely don't even know what you are voting for. I guess that is a Canadian trait, but this is a chance to get serious. I don't get fucked by any politician as I refuse to ever let them near. However, I care a lot about others and Corbyn is the way to go.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1644
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    Definitely Cameron.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,762
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2670
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    Definitely Corbyn who has principles and substance but voters are apathetic, fickle and prefer the shallow Tory.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,614
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3116
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    If the UK does not do the right thing, then I will renounce my nationality.
    Of course, the UK will never do the right thing. That is why the pressure stays.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,734
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    549
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    With that intro sounds like it's a solid unbiased poll. I'll go with Cameron
    You are just trolling, Walrus. You as a Catholic man would prefer a man who puts his thing into a dead pigs head over a genuine man of peace who should fit your religious creed in terms of the humanity. I am starting to doubt you even understand what it means to be Catholic.
    Was the pigs head still warm, it makes a big difference.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,762
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2670
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    With that intro sounds like it's a solid unbiased poll. I'll go with Cameron
    You are just trolling, Walrus. You as a Catholic man would prefer a man who puts his thing into a dead pigs head over a genuine man of peace who should fit your religious creed in terms of the humanity. I am starting to doubt you even understand what it means to be Catholic.
    Was the pigs head still warm, it makes a big difference.
    Why would it make a difference.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Crawley, West Sussex
    Posts
    4,253
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    879
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    It really depends what you want and expect. Corbyn is closer to my point of view, so he is.
    "Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it."

    George Foreman

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,505
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1016
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    You're a pigs head.
    You likely don't even know what you are voting for. I guess that is a Canadian trait, but this is a chance to get serious. I don't get fucked by any politician as I refuse to ever let them near. However, I care a lot about others and Corbyn is the way to go.
    I'm voting for whatever you aren't, piggy.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,734
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    549
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    You're a pigs head.
    You likely don't even know what you are voting for. I guess that is a Canadian trait, but this is a chance to get serious. I don't get fucked by any politician as I refuse to ever let them near. However, I care a lot about others and Corbyn is the way to go.
    I'm voting for whatever you aren't, piggy.
    The Canadians are apt voters

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 02:32 AM
  2. Tua v Shane cameron
    By mountainwarriour in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 02:16 PM
  3. How credible is Ring Magazine and it's ratings?
    By generalbulldog in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 11:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing