Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Adrian Broner arrested

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Batman is online now Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    2,203
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    152
    Cool Clicks

    Default Adrian Broner arrested

    After being found in a shot up SUV

    More to follow

  2. #2
    Batman is online now Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    2,203
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    152
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    TROUBLED boxer Adrien Broner has been arrested amid claims he was found in a bullet-ridden car.

    Former world champion Broner was taken into custody after officers discovered him in a ‘shot-up’ SUV overnight.

    Broner, 27, is one of the most controversial boxers in America having emerged onto the scene as a prodigy of Floyd Mayweather.

    But his career has gone into a downward spiral since winning for world titles, and now faces a new challenge.

    Broner was arrested by police in Covington, Cincinnati, on an open warrant and was released on bail after posting a 503 dollar bond.

    He was driving a rented Chevrolet Suburban and was stopped by police as he tried to cross into Kentucky.

    More follows

  3. #3
    TitoFan is offline Old Guard Array
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    14,687
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1399
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    $503 bond??

    Who sets these arbitrary numbers?

    But to the main point, NOTHING Broner does should surprise anyone.

  4. #4
    imp
    imp is offline Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    584
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    Good boxer but can't excel at 147..

    Just overwhelm him like maidana and Porter and he falls apart.

  5. #5
    X
    X is offline Old Guard Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    7,599
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1748
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    The rental company will really screw him for that.

    i rented a car in Spain and they charged me a fortune for a couple of tiny non-existent scratches and the most expensive tank of petrol in the universe.

    Fuck knows what they would have billed me if I returned the car all shot up!!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  6. #6
    Master is offline Super Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    43,438
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2400
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The rental company will really screw him for that.

    i rented a car in Spain and they charged me a fortune for a couple of tiny non-existent scratches and the most expensive tank of petrol in the universe.

    Fuck knows what they would have billed me if I returned the car all shot up!!
    They tried that with my sister, almost immediately going to a minor scratch which was there before. She wrote a letter to the CEO and got a refund.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  7. #7
    Batman is online now Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    2,203
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    152
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The rental company will really screw him for that.

    i rented a car in Spain and they charged me a fortune for a couple of tiny non-existent scratches and the most expensive tank of petrol in the universe.

    Fuck knows what they would have billed me if I returned the car all shot up!!
    They tried that with my sister, almost immediately going to a minor scratch which was there before. She wrote a letter to the CEO and got a refund.
    They did that to a woman that I used to work with, screwed her over for some pre existing damage on a courtesy car, the next time she had to have one I was standing outside when it was delivered, she was out there for an hour with the dude from the company pointing out all the damage on the car, to the point that she got on the floor to try and look underneath the car, and she aint the smallest of girls

    I took a video of it at the time cuz it was so funny, she was a fucking knob as well

  8. #8
    Primo Carnera is offline Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,642
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    251
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The rental company will really screw him for that.

    i rented a car in Spain and they charged me a fortune for a couple of tiny non-existent scratches and the most expensive tank of petrol in the universe.

    Fuck knows what they would have billed me if I returned the car all shot up!!
    They tried that with my sister, almost immediately going to a minor scratch which was there before. She wrote a letter to the CEO and got a refund.
    They did that to a woman that I used to work with, screwed her over for some pre existing damage on a courtesy car, the next time she had to have one I was standing outside when it was delivered, she was out there for an hour with the dude from the company pointing out all the damage on the car, to the point that she got on the floor to try and look underneath the car, and she aint the smallest of girls

    I took a video of it at the time cuz it was so funny, she was a fucking knob as well
    So you and @Master live quite close to each other, might the woman you work with be his Sister?
    Come on, admit it, you've banged Master's Big sis haven't you?

  9. #9
    Master is offline Super Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    43,438
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2400
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The rental company will really screw him for that.

    i rented a car in Spain and they charged me a fortune for a couple of tiny non-existent scratches and the most expensive tank of petrol in the universe.

    Fuck knows what they would have billed me if I returned the car all shot up!!
    They tried that with my sister, almost immediately going to a minor scratch which was there before. She wrote a letter to the CEO and got a refund.
    They did that to a woman that I used to work with, screwed her over for some pre existing damage on a courtesy car, the next time she had to have one I was standing outside when it was delivered, she was out there for an hour with the dude from the company pointing out all the damage on the car, to the point that she got on the floor to try and look underneath the car, and she aint the smallest of girls

    I took a video of it at the time cuz it was so funny, she was a fucking knob as well
    So you and @Master live quite close to each other, might the woman you work with be his Sister?
    Come on, admit it, you've banged Master's Big sis haven't you?
    Cunt.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  10. #10
    Spicoli is offline Just a dude in blue. Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    32,106
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4479
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    So they missed huh? Hope they didn't hit his rented bling because he won't get the deposit back on that either. Odd really, no word of shooters being arrested just a target

  11. #11
    Alpha is offline Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    26
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    No surprise here really. Why didn't he just ditch it and report it stolen?

  12. #12
    ruthless rocco is offline Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,515
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    466
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    Why would a person be arrested for being in a bullet ridden vehicle? -- Aside from the obvious -- being a black American, and being AB.

  13. #13
    Nameless is offline Old Guard's cutman Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montreal/Luxembourg
    Posts
    6,270
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    636
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    Bah, just Broner being Broner. It's a matter of time before he does some "serious" jail time. The guy's a nutter and he doesn't want to understand.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

  14. #14
    Batman is online now Forum Greatest Of All Time Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    2,203
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    152
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    I like the way that in a thread about a former world champion being arrested half of the comments a related to hire vehicles.

    Just goes to show what people think of him

  15. #15
    TitoFan is offline Old Guard Array
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    14,687
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1399
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrian Broner arrested

    very telling indeed...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. zab Judah vs Adrian broner
    By Mrhydro in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-25-2014, 08:13 AM
  2. Adrian Broner will never be the same, if he comes back AT ALL
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:29 PM
  3. It's Official; Adrian Broner is a POS....
    By #1FightFan in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 03:33 AM
  4. Another Adrian the doppelganger broner video
    By chris6878 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 11:46 PM
  5. Adrian Broner vs Gamboa or JuanMa
    By AirJordanIV in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 06:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2016 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing