Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The Price is right!...

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    18,207
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1368
    Cool Clicks

    Default The Price is right!...

    Everyone's favourite heavyweight David Price returns to action next month on the Smith Skoglund undercard. He'll be fighting a familiar face in Zumba Love. Love, roughed up by Ustinov, poleaxed by Joshua, gave good rounds to Martin, Ruiz Jnr, Molina, Old as fuck mental dope head Briggs.

    Not sure what Price has been up to since the Hammer disaster but unless he's been squirrelled away someone working on his demons I cant see this latest escapade being any different than the last, or the one before that, or the one before that. He'll flatten a few then blow up at something on the fringes of quality. If Love has got half a brain, he'll do fuck all for the first few rounds and see if Price wont do all the work for him.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    4,993
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    614
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Price is right!...

    Price seems like a nice bloke.

    Let's not forget that he was beaten by a couple of cheaters.

    Cotto had his undefeated record ruined by a cheater as well..ban all the cheating scum for life.

    Price has the height, reach and power.

    His confidence and heart has taken a massive knock from cheaters.

    His last fight...no excuse..he was shattered after the 4th round.

    Let's get behind him and wish him the best..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    33,408
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4528
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Price is right!...

    Thought we were going into a flash back thread of great American morning television while staying home from school sick looking at thread title

    Not sure where Price is now but this Love guy he's fighting is a bit of a nut. The version that extended and connected often with a gassed out Briggs may have given him problems.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,909
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    382
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Price is right!...

    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Price seems like a nice bloke.

    Let's not forget that he was beaten by a couple of cheaters.

    Cotto had his undefeated record ruined by a cheater as well..ban all the cheating scum for life.

    Price has the height, reach and power.

    His confidence and heart has taken a massive knock from cheaters.

    His last fight...no excuse..he was shattered after the 4th round.

    Let's get behind him and wish him the best..
    He ig gonna get ko'd again...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    4,993
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    614
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Price is right!...

    He should ask Virgil hunter to train him..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    4,993
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    614
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Price is right!...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Everyone's favourite heavyweight David Price returns to action next month on the Smith Skoglund undercard. He'll be fighting a familiar face in Zumba Love. Love, roughed up by Ustinov, poleaxed by Joshua, gave good rounds to Martin, Ruiz Jnr, Molina, Old as fuck mental dope head Briggs.

    Not sure what Price has been up to since the Hammer disaster but unless he's been squirrelled away someone working on his demons I cant see this latest escapade being any different than the last, or the one before that, or the one before that. He'll flatten a few then blow up at something on the fringes of quality. If Love has got half a brain, he'll do fuck all for the first few rounds and see if Price wont do all the work for him.
    How would you compare Price to Audley in achievements and skillset?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Windsor
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    750
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Price is right!...

    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Everyone's favourite heavyweight David Price returns to action next month on the Smith Skoglund undercard. He'll be fighting a familiar face in Zumba Love. Love, roughed up by Ustinov, poleaxed by Joshua, gave good rounds to Martin, Ruiz Jnr, Molina, Old as fuck mental dope head Briggs.

    Not sure what Price has been up to since the Hammer disaster but unless he's been squirrelled away someone working on his demons I cant see this latest escapade being any different than the last, or the one before that, or the one before that. He'll flatten a few then blow up at something on the fringes of quality. If Love has got half a brain, he'll do fuck all for the first few rounds and see if Price wont do all the work for him.
    How would you compare Price to Audley in achievements and skillset?
    Similar but more likeable, come on David!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Windsor
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    750
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Price is right!...

    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Price seems like a nice bloke.

    Let's not forget that he was beaten by a couple of cheaters.

    Cotto had his undefeated record ruined by a cheater as well..ban all the cheating scum for life.

    Price has the height, reach and power.

    His confidence and heart has taken a massive knock from cheaters.

    His last fight...no excuse..he was shattered after the 4th round.

    Let's get behind him and wish him the best..
    Kalle Saurland is his manager, a German I think who speaks English with an English accent, always had a lot of time for him. He promoted the Haye Valuev fight in Nurnburg and it was the best boxing evening I ever had, fantastic facilities and service for fans. Good luck to him taking a risk with David Price and I hope he does well.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,260
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    545
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Price is right!...

    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Everyone's favourite heavyweight David Price returns to action next month on the Smith Skoglund undercard. He'll be fighting a familiar face in Zumba Love. Love, roughed up by Ustinov, poleaxed by Joshua, gave good rounds to Martin, Ruiz Jnr, Molina, Old as fuck mental dope head Briggs.

    Not sure what Price has been up to since the Hammer disaster but unless he's been squirrelled away someone working on his demons I cant see this latest escapade being any different than the last, or the one before that, or the one before that. He'll flatten a few then blow up at something on the fringes of quality. If Love has got half a brain, he'll do fuck all for the first few rounds and see if Price wont do all the work for him.
    How would you compare Price to Audley in achievements and skillset?
    Similar but more likeable, come on David!
    Audley won prize fighter twice
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Ron Price, David Price, and Vincent Price
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 07:55 PM
  2. Is Price getting Ko'd again?
    By Tam Seddon in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:59 PM
  3. Paying The Price.!
    By Dia bando in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 08:18 AM
  4. Price v Audley
    By erics44 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 07:18 PM
  5. Who's better fury or price
    By Gypsy warrior in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 10:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing