Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  66
Likes Likes:  527
Dislikes Dislikes:  69
Page 217 of 226 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3381

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #3241
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,336
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Study: Many Democrats Exaggerated Mental Distress After 2016 Election
    https://www.studyfinds.org/many-demo...2016-election/
    Many registered Democrats who claimed they were suffering from mental distress after Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election may have been embellishing a bit. A new study comparing online searches to public surveys show that a significant portion of Democrats were likely over-reporting their stress or mental health issues, but doing so as a means to back their party.

    “Our research suggests that for many Democrats, expressing mental distress after the election was a form of partisan cheerleading,” write researchers Masha Krupenkin, David Rothschild, Shawndra Hill and Elad Yom-Tov in their findings. “Clearly, many Democrats were, and are, upset about the Republican victory in 2016; these findings do not invalidate those feelings but put their depth and related actions into perspective.”





    Hmmm, healthy
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #3242
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,336
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    VLADIMIR PUTIN’S ADVISER TELLS AMERICANS: ‘RUSSIA INTERFERES IN YOUR BRAINS, WE CHANGE YOUR CONSCIENCE’
    https://www.newsweek.com/russia-pres...ricans-1327793
    Americans who worry about Russia election interference should stop focusing on such trivialities and instead realize that the idea that they have a choice over how they are governed is a mere illusion, Vladislav Surkov, an adviser to Russian President Vladimir Putin, wrote in an op-ed published this week.

    “The illusion of choice is the most important illusion, the main trick of Western democracy especially…. The rejection of this illusion in favor of the reality that everything is predestined will allow society to reflect first on our vision of democratic development,” Surkov wrote. “Foreign politicians talk about Russia’s interference in elections and referendums around the world. In fact, the matter is even more serious: Russia interferes in your brains, we change your conscience, and there is nothing you can do about it.”


    Hmmmm well he seems like and interesting...

    STEELE IDENTIFIED RUSSIAN DOSSIER SOURCES, NOTES REVEAL
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/s...te-department/
    The State Department official’s notes also indicate Steele claimed the Russians, Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Vladislav Surkov, were “sources” for the dossier.




    .....wait a minute

    Not Just Oil and Oligarchs
    https://slate.com/technology/2013/12...s-to-grow.html
    Deputy Prime Minister Vladislav SurkovSkolkovo’s unofficial curator and the former “gray cardinal” behind the Kremlin’s ideological strategy—resigned abruptly after publicly criticizing the investigation into the project. Many saw his apparent ouster as confirmation that the investigation was related to a political attack on Medvedev’s faction by rival elites.


    The Case for Russia Collusion...Against the Democrats
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...-the-democrats
    As secretary of State, Hillary Clinton worked with Russian leaders, including Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-President Dmitri Medvedev, to create U.S. technology partnerships with Moscow’s version of Silicon Valley, a sprawling high-tech campus known as Skolkovo.


    Clinton’s handprint was everywhere on the 2009-2010 project, the tip of a diplomatic spear to reboot U.S.-Russian relations after years of hostility prompted by Vladimir Putin’s military action against the former Soviet republic and now U.S. ally Georgia.

    A donor to the Clinton Foundation, Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg, led the Russian side of the effort, and several American donors to the Clinton charity got involved. Clinton’s State Department facilitated U.S. companies working with the Russian project, and she personally invited Medvedev to visit Silicon Valley.



    .....Well well well


    Where is my friend Kirkland?
    Last edited by El Kabong; 05-21-2019 at 03:44 PM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #3243
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,846
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1639
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Hello Lyle. First day back at work today but you'll have to hurry because I'm off on holiday again on the fifth of next month. Other than endless conspiracy nonsense in the posts above what's up? Did you pay those two fine organisations their hundred dollars yet?

  4. #3244
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,336
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Hello Lyle. First day back at work today but you'll have to hurry because I'm off on holiday again on the fifth of next month. Other than endless conspiracy nonsense in the posts above what's up? Did you pay those two fine organisations their hundred dollars yet?
    Why would I pay out on a bet I didn't lose? Those organizations won't be receiving anything but my contempt.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #3245
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,846
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1639
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Hello Lyle. First day back at work today but you'll have to hurry because I'm off on holiday again on the fifth of next month. Other than endless conspiracy nonsense in the posts above what's up? Did you pay those two fine organisations their hundred dollars yet?
    Why would I pay out on a bet I didn't lose? Those organizations won't be receiving anything but my contempt.
    You lost the bet because your extensive research didn't include reading the couple of sentences from the report that Barr released before the report came out, remember? I designed a bet I was guaranteed to win around what was in those sentences knowing you would never have actually read something that wasn't crazy conspiracy shit and of course you took the fucking bet.



    Stealing money from poor black people. Doesn't surprise me though.

  6. #3246
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,336
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You lost the bet because your extensive research didn't include reading the couple of sentences from the report that Barr released before the report came out, remember? I designed a bet I was guaranteed to win around what was in those sentences knowing you would never have actually read something that wasn't crazy conspiracy shit and of course you took the fucking bet.



    Stealing money from poor black people. Doesn't surprise me though.
    ...yet you still lost, you're just like Hillary Clinton
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #3247
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,846
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1639
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You lost the bet because your extensive research didn't include reading the couple of sentences from the report that Barr released before the report came out, remember? I designed a bet I was guaranteed to win around what was in those sentences knowing you would never have actually read something that wasn't crazy conspiracy shit and of course you took the fucking bet.



    Stealing money from poor black people. Doesn't surprise me though.
    ...yet you still lost, you're just like Hillary Clinton
    You lost the bet and are refusing to pay. We already went through this, remember? Of course it's fallen off your little shelf.

    Here's the latest genius move from the orange idiot:

    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...deal-dies.html

  8. #3248
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,336
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    OK Kirkland let's go to the evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    If you bet at least $100 I'll give you 10000 to 1 odds that I'm right and you're wrong and the Mueller report proves all the emails were hacked by Russia. And I'll pay the money directly to you. You can make a million dollars by betting a hundred if you really believe the Seth Rich thing. Of course you won't take the bet because you don't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.

    Some GOP and Democratic lobbyists have been charged with not registering as foreign agents while lobbying for them. This guy is one of them.
    The Mueller Report proved absolutely nothing of the sort. Yet here I am awaiting my payout. It's ok though I know you have had nothing close to the amount of money you offered, not now, not ever in your life....but you must feel rather silly though Mr. "Un-loseable Bet"
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #3249
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,846
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1639
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    OK Kirkland let's go to the evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    If you bet at least $100 I'll give you 10000 to 1 odds that I'm right and you're wrong and the Mueller report proves all the emails were hacked by Russia. And I'll pay the money directly to you. You can make a million dollars by betting a hundred if you really believe the Seth Rich thing. Of course you won't take the bet because you don't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.

    Some GOP and Democratic lobbyists have been charged with not registering as foreign agents while lobbying for them. This guy is one of them.
    The Mueller Report proved absolutely nothing of the sort. Yet here I am awaiting my payout. It's ok though I know you have had nothing close to the amount of money you offered, not now, not ever in your life....but you must feel rather silly though Mr. "Un-loseable Bet"
    Yes it does. Mueller has even indicted the fuckers who hacked them. Half the report describes how they were hacked and who hacked them.


    Your little shelf Lyle, your little shelf.



    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...87#post1517087

  10. #3250
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,336
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Yes it does. Mueller has even indicted the fuckers who hacked them. Half the report describes how they were hacked and who hacked them.


    Your little shelf Lyle, your little shelf.


    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...87#post1517087
    Funny thing is the complete lack of EVIDENCE that is even cited in the report: The NYT said this, the FBI says that......yeah it's the same people in the FBI leaking to the NYT and the turning around to the FISA courts and saying "OMG you won't believe this, but this NYT article, this MOTHER JONES article (yeah your guy David Corn is in on this) says all this bad stuff about Trump and Russians and they hacked the emails and server"



    Mueller nor the FBI have seen the servers YET they still haven't seen them so yeah 0 proof of Russian hacking, 0 evidence of Russian hacking, and has Assange changed his story on where he got the information? I don't think so.


    So yeah take the "little shelf" and sit on it Hillary you lose your un-loseable bet way to go Hill-dog atta' gal pantsuit
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #3251
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,336
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    AG Barr has been given the go ahead to DECLAS from President Trump.


    I wonder what we'll find out, should be fun
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #3252
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,336
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2944
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Robert Mueller wants to testify BUT he doesn't want to do so on television. Chaiman of the House Judiciary Committee Rep. Jerry Nadler says Mueller is reluctant to testify because “he doesn't want to participate in anything that he might regard as a political spectacle.”.....of course one is quick to remember Rep. Steve Cohen placing a chicken where AG Barr was supposed to be and eating fried chicken when AG Barr decided to stop attending their little hearing where they berated him and eventually held him in contempt for NOT breaking the law by unredacting Grand Jury testimony which is legally classified.


    Rep. Adam Schiff is complaining that President Trump and AG Barr are conspiring "to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies." by declassifying(which will hopefully happen soon) information in regards to how the Russiagate investigation started.


    So Democrats think Trump and Barr are acting horribly by keeping secret stuff secret and giving the public information the public is due....the squealing from Schiff means it ain't gonna be good for Democrats. But hey maybe Kirkland will tell us what is REALLY happening.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #3253
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,617
    Mentioned
    566 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    544
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Robert Mueller wants to testify BUT he doesn't want to do so on television. Chaiman of the House Judiciary Committee Rep. Jerry Nadler says Mueller is reluctant to testify because “he doesn't want to participate in anything that he might regard as a political spectacle.”.....of course one is quick to remember Rep. Steve Cohen placing a chicken where AG Barr was supposed to be and eating fried chicken when AG Barr decided to stop attending their little hearing where they berated him and eventually held him in contempt for NOT breaking the law by unredacting Grand Jury testimony which is legally classified.


    Rep. Adam Schiff is complaining that President Trump and AG Barr are conspiring "to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies." by declassifying(which will hopefully happen soon) information in regards to how the Russiagate investigation started.


    So Democrats think Trump and Barr are acting horribly by keeping secret stuff secret and giving the public information the public is due....the squealing from Schiff means it ain't gonna be good for Democrats. But hey maybe Kirkland will tell us what is REALLY happening.
    It’s funny how they demand full disclosure of the mueller report but say any release of how the investigation started is political

  14. #3254
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,853
    Mentioned
    766 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    983
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I have not posted in this thread for a very longtime but wondered if there was a reason this was not mentioned?


    "Trump administration announces it is bypassing Congress to sell $8.1bn in arms to Saudi Arabia, UAE and Jordan."


    US President Donald Trump, declaring a national emergency because of tensions with Iran, swept aside objections from Congress on Friday to complete the sale of over $8bn worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Jordan.
    The Trump administration informed congressional committees that it will go ahead with 22 military sales to the three countries, infuriating politicians by circumventing a long-standing precedent for congressional review of major weapons sales.

    Members of Congress had been blocking sales of offensive military equipment to Saudi Arabia and the UAE for months, angry about the huge civilian toll from their air campaign in Yemen, as well as human rights abuses.
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Friday that the weapons sales are needed because any delay could increase risk for US partners at a time of instability caused by Iran. ....
    .....



    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...183539273.html




    Before anybody jumps to a tit for tat binary argument again, I am well aware that the UK has been arming the Saudis for a long time.

    What happened to Trump being different, a breath of fresh air, etc? It seems with everything he does he shows the same disdain for innocent civilians as the presidents that went before him. Not just that but here he is creating more displaced people and refugees. How convenient a brilliant new batch of scapegoats. This is what the US and USA have done for years now in the name of profit. A rush to the bottom.

    And still people will refuse to see anything wrong with it and will try to put a positive spin on it, and claim some to posses some kind of unique objectivity that allows them to see a man of the people helping his country stay safe


    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  15. #3255
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,853
    Mentioned
    766 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    983
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Already British jobs have been sacrificed for fear of jeopardising a hypothetical future trade deal with Trump. He will crush what is left of this countries industry without a second thought in his rush for ratings at home.

    All the pieces are falling into place for Trump and the deep state mega corporations he represents to impose their nationalist protectionist model globally. Citizens will be divided and be convinced of the enemy within, fellow citizens, the free press, etc are already being silenced and sidelined and it will get worse.

    The cynical inward looking childish selfishness will see big Pharma and the MIC handed more and more power to the detriment of individuals, communities and the environment. All at a time when cooperation is crucial to implement the sea change in approach we will all need to adapt to survive.


    With Trumps obsession with growth comes a huge environmental cost, something that will affect us all, US citizens or not. In his slow march toward totalitarianism Trump has now ordered not only that terms like 'climate change' be censored and removed from all government documents, speeches but also that negative forecasts and worse case scenarios, despite bring the result of rigorous scientific study be deleted and buried.

    This backwards denial of the importance of investing in alternative sustainable energy sources will not only force America under Trump to maintain chaos and war in the middle East but it is costing lives in his own country already.


    https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...e-environment/
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing