Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    It will not be because Diante Wilder is a better boxer. By no means is Deontay Wilder even remotely a better boxer and Anthony Joshua. But it is kind of like George Foreman fighting a skilled boxer like Ken Norton. Ken Norton Fought Muhammad Ali for 36 rounds. so Ken Norton is considered a fabulous boxer puncher.

    Yet George Foreman the wild swinging young man of 23 years old completely wiped out Ken Norton.

    Based on what I saw last night of Anthony Joshua and based on the above analogy I think Deontay Wilder is going to destroy Anthony Joshua and it will not go more than six rounds

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,403
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    705
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    I wouldn't say destroy but I would give the edge to Wilder.

    Wilder is making all the right noise but will have to humble himself to play B side for the win.

    AJ needs to sort his weight out and remove all traces of robotic function.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,866
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    399
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    It will not be because Diante Wilder is a better boxer. By no means is Deontay Wilder even remotely a better boxer and Anthony Joshua. But it is kind of like George Foreman fighting a skilled boxer like Ken Norton. Ken Norton Fought Muhammad Ali for 36 rounds. so Ken Norton is considered a fabulous boxer puncher.

    Yet George Foreman the wild swinging young man of 23 years old completely wiped out Ken Norton.

    Based on what I saw last night of Anthony Joshua and based on the above analogy I think Deontay Wilder is going to destroy Anthony Joshua and it will not go more than six rounds
    Well , I've been feeling a little negative about Joshua today, but I have to thank you Brock. I don't think you've ever got a prediction right , so going on that, I feel a lot better about AJ.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,276
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2655
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    Wilder is an even worse champion that AJ is, wait until you see Deontay defend his title against Stiverne.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Wilder is an even worse champion that AJ is, wait until you see Deontay defend his title against Stiverne.
    not fair bcuz you lready know Im a Stiverne fan.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,202
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2786
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    Wilder ruins AJ seems the popular consensus now.

    Considering the remarkable similarities in style and physique between Takam and Wilder and Joshua's awful struggle in winning every round, never once being bothered in the slightest (well, apart from headbutts) and reducing his opponent to a human punch bag that was unwilling to throw punches back, it's a fair point.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,866
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    399
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    you watch, next weekend , Wilder edges past Stiverne in a snooze fest and everybody will be saying Joshua KO's Wilder in the first round!! Some people change their mind more than they change their underwear!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,276
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2655
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you watch, next weekend , Wilder edges past Stiverne in a snooze fest and everybody will be saying Joshua KO's Wilder in the first round!! Some people change their mind more than they change their underwear!
    Stop copying my posts.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,866
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    399
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you watch, next weekend , Wilder edges past Stiverne in a snooze fest and everybody will be saying Joshua KO's Wilder in the first round!! Some people change their mind more than they change their underwear!
    Stop copying my posts.
    when?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,276
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2655
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you watch, next weekend , Wilder edges past Stiverne in a snooze fest and everybody will be saying Joshua KO's Wilder in the first round!! Some people change their mind more than they change their underwear!
    Stop copying my posts.
    when?
    Post number 4
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,866
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    399
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you watch, next weekend , Wilder edges past Stiverne in a snooze fest and everybody will be saying Joshua KO's Wilder in the first round!! Some people change their mind more than they change their underwear!
    Stop copying my posts.
    when?
    Post number 4
    Rubbish! Yours was a Typical Master post, didn't really say anything. Mine was much better!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,112
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    357
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    I don’t really see where this weekend changed anything, I don’t expect to have a new opinion after Wilder/Stivers either. Will still think AJ wins unless Wilder lands something big.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,276
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2655
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you watch, next weekend , Wilder edges past Stiverne in a snooze fest and everybody will be saying Joshua KO's Wilder in the first round!! Some people change their mind more than they change their underwear!
    Stop copying my posts.
    when?
    Post number 4
    Rubbish! Yours was a Typical Master post, didn't really say anything. Mine was much better!
    I also got a dislike from Brock.

    Where is your dislike, no consistency from Brock. Typical.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,866
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    399
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you watch, next weekend , Wilder edges past Stiverne in a snooze fest and everybody will be saying Joshua KO's Wilder in the first round!! Some people change their mind more than they change their underwear!
    Stop copying my posts.
    when?
    Post number 4
    Rubbish! Yours was a Typical Master post, didn't really say anything. Mine was much better!
    I also got a dislike from Brock.

    Where is your dislike, no consistency from Brock. Typical.
    Yeah, but the dislike wasn't for the post, it was for you!!!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Louisville,ky
    Posts
    1,304
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    656
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I now honestly think that Deontay Wilder will destroy Anthony Joshua

    AJ is a much better counter puncher than Wilder and that's the key. When Wider tries to land those long rights he's wild open for a counter shot. This is a sport that demands skill and heart. AJ inside of 8.
    Last edited by Master; 11-01-2017 at 12:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder who wins and why
    By Pavlik in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 10:35 AM
  2. What should be said about Deontay Wilder now?
    By ykdadamaja in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-20-2015, 06:50 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-17-2015, 12:02 PM
  4. ... and yet still about Deontay Wilder:
    By ykdadamaja in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 10:49 PM
  5. What would Anthony Joshua do to Wilder few years from now
    By FinitoElDinamita in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2014, 08:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing