Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    What a tool!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,004
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Asshole.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,056
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    623
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    That's as low as it gets.

    Time to watch the maidana fight again in slow motion.

    What a cunt..never seen a pro boxer do this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,104
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    76
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Broner is a joke. I see a very miserable future ahead for him.
    “It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told. ”

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,687
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1017
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    "You mad bro?"

    Judging by the guy's reaction I would say that he is indeed mad and that this looked legit.

    Which means that Broner has learned nothing and is the same arrogant scumbag he always was.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    47,742
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2484
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    I think you guys are being to hard on Broner. He wants his own privacy and may have his own reasons why he did not want to take a picture of him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    3,848
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    214
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think you guys are being to hard on Broner. He wants his own privacy and may have his own reasons why he did not want to take a picture of him.
    Nothing wrong with refusing a photograph but it is something else entirely to ridicule someone for asking

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,056
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    623
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think you guys are being to hard on Broner. He wants his own privacy and may have his own reasons why he did not want to take a picture of him.
    Nothing wrong with refusing a photograph but it is something else entirely to ridicule someone for asking
    Nail on the head.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Broner is a joke. I see a very miserable future ahead for him.
    His present doesn't look to good either... I thought he was going to jail for assault? He's a world class dickhead.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    47,742
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2484
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think you guys are being to hard on Broner. He wants his own privacy and may have his own reasons why he did not want to take a picture of him.
    Nothing wrong with refusing a photograph but it is something else entirely to ridicule someone for asking
    Nail on the head.
    I was trying to be a cunt, just to see what it would look like and I did not enjoy it. I do not know how Broner can go so low in his behaviour.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,248
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    251
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Broner is one of the few boxers that I just can’t root for. He seems like a genuinely bad person. Even someone like Floyd who has his issues seems to have some decency to himself. Broner has no redeemable quality

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    19,848
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think you guys are being to hard on Broner. He wants his own privacy and may have his own reasons why he did not want to take a picture of him.
    Nothing wrong with refusing a photograph but it is something else entirely to ridicule someone for asking
    Nail on the head.
    I was trying to be a cunt, just to see what it would look like and I did not enjoy it. I do not know how Broner can go so low in his behaviour.
    How hard did you have to try though

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    47,742
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2484
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think you guys are being to hard on Broner. He wants his own privacy and may have his own reasons why he did not want to take a picture of him.
    Nothing wrong with refusing a photograph but it is something else entirely to ridicule someone for asking
    Nail on the head.
    I was trying to be a cunt, just to see what it would look like and I did not enjoy it. I do not know how Broner can go so low in his behaviour.
    How hard did you have to try though
    Very hard, it was against my nature.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    19,848
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think you guys are being to hard on Broner. He wants his own privacy and may have his own reasons why he did not want to take a picture of him.
    Nothing wrong with refusing a photograph but it is something else entirely to ridicule someone for asking
    Nail on the head.
    I was trying to be a cunt, just to see what it would look like and I did not enjoy it. I do not know how Broner can go so low in his behaviour.
    How hard did you have to try though
    Very hard, it was against my nature.
    And what about lying?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    3,848
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    214
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Adrien Broner ridicules fan for asking for a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think you guys are being to hard on Broner. He wants his own privacy and may have his own reasons why he did not want to take a picture of him.
    Nothing wrong with refusing a photograph but it is something else entirely to ridicule someone for asking
    Nail on the head.
    I was trying to be a cunt, just to see what it would look like and I did not enjoy it. I do not know how Broner can go so low in his behaviour.
    How hard did you have to try though
    Very hard, it was against my nature.
    And what about lying?
    oohhhh the Bucking Brocko ventures into the boxing section to spark some beef with Master

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Adrien Broner has been arrested AGAIN
    By Freedom in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 12:36 PM
  2. Good old Adrien Broner
    By El Kabong in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 07:50 PM
  3. Adrien Broner: Is he THE REAL or is he THE G*Y
    By Beanflicker in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:46 AM
  4. Adrien Broner's raps
    By Bo-Bo24 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:39 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 04:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing