Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    17,424
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1482
    Cool Clicks

    Default Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Bit of a grudge match this one, should be a good un.

    “I can’t wait, I hate Lucas Browne and I want to hurt him,” said Whyte. “He’s said some nasty things and he’s going to have to pay for them.

    http://www.ringnews24.com/2018/01/12...yweight-fight/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,287
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    50/50 fight for me. Early thoughts are Browne by KO.
    “Excess in moderation.”

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    17,424
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1482
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Yep this ends early for me either way.
    Proper straightener 👊🏻😉👊🏻

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    48,208
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2496
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Brown was a world champion until found guilty of PED?

    Whyte was not a world champion and found guilty of PED?

    Nice matchup, just ply them with PED and see who wins this tear up.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,287
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Any VADA testing for this fight?
    “Excess in moderation.”

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,287
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    I think both guys are enrolled in the WBC clean boxing program so I don't see why there wouldn't be.
    “Excess in moderation.”

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,114
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    631
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Both are a pair of cheating mugs.

    Ban them.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,452
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    334
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Surprised people think this ends early. Both are pretty shit. Expect Whyte to win on points.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,705
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    309
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Surprised people think this ends early. Both are pretty shit. Expect Whyte to win on points.
    That's about right. Or even Browne on points. Either way, it'll be like the Chisora v Whyte fight. 12 rounds of crap quality and everyone calling it FOTY!
    I Miss @Ross

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,287
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Surprised people think this ends early. Both are pretty shit. Expect Whyte to win on points.
    That's about right. Or even Browne on points. Either way, it'll be like the Chisora v Whyte fight. 12 rounds of crap quality and everyone calling it FOTY!
    There seems like real bad blood between the two so I hope that translates to a brawl in the ring. Both are limited but the reality is the winner probably deserves consideration as a top 10 contender.
    “Excess in moderation.”

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,705
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    309
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Surprised people think this ends early. Both are pretty shit. Expect Whyte to win on points.
    That's about right. Or even Browne on points. Either way, it'll be like the Chisora v Whyte fight. 12 rounds of crap quality and everyone calling it FOTY!
    There seems like real bad blood between the two so I hope that translates to a brawl in the ring. Both are limited but the reality is the winner probably deserves consideration as a top 10 contender.
    To be fair to Whyte, I really don't rate him that highly, but if he beats Browne, he's probably done as much as anybody else to deserve a World Title shot.
    I Miss @Ross

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,287
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Surprised people think this ends early. Both are pretty shit. Expect Whyte to win on points.
    That's about right. Or even Browne on points. Either way, it'll be like the Chisora v Whyte fight. 12 rounds of crap quality and everyone calling it FOTY!
    There seems like real bad blood between the two so I hope that translates to a brawl in the ring. Both are limited but the reality is the winner probably deserves consideration as a top 10 contender.
    To be fair to Whyte, I really don't rate him that highly, but if he beats Browne, he's probably done as much as anybody else to deserve a World Title shot.
    I don't think much of either really, Browne still has that unbeaten mentality tho and has shown that he can get back up to win, albeit over a worn Chagaev. Whyte seems to have regressed.
    “Excess in moderation.”

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    20,548
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2691
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    AS poor as both are Browne makes Whyte look like Larry Holmes at times. If you can box a little bit at distance, that's a round in the bank against Browne, who has two invisible breeze-blocks cemented to his ankles and an anchor around his neck.

    Either Whyte clearly outplods him to a pts win or Browne gets "lucky" - like against a little fat Chagaev - landing one of those clubbing swings as the pace grinds to a virtual halt. Browne is for sure a heavy handed whacker.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,449
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    992
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    Whyte vs Browne- This is a decent competitive fight and Im quite looking forward to it. Neither guy runs so it should produce some good action whilst it lasts. Should be a long fight with the younger Wyhte bringing the workrate and Browne bringing the power. The best win either of these guys have is Brownes KO over Chagaev. To get off the floor to Ko a champion in his backyard is a nice result. Whytes best win is probably the snoozer with Helenius. I think he lost to Chisora who is domestic level but Whytes best known for being ko’d by Joshua. On the face of it, Browne looks like he should start favourite but im sure matchroom n hometown judging will have something to do with the outcome. I see Whyte getting dropped along the way but probably riding the storm to get a decision

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    18,334
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1385
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Whyte v Brown - 24/3/18 O2 London

    I got to be honest. I love how Whyte calls Browne the tattooed penis

    I hope Whyte wins, but for the greater good I think he needs to lose again so he drops this 'boxer' lark. Go back to being a full time loony and just come and fight like you've stumbled out of a club.

    Whyte points.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Whyte-Helenius?
    By Fenster in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2017, 06:45 PM
  2. Whyte Whack off
    By Memphis in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-21-2017, 07:23 AM
  3. Chisora & Whyte
    By ross in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 01:26 AM
  4. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:31 AM
  5. I see Dillian Whyte is reinstated
    By IamInuit in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 07:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing