Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Darts axes walk on girls

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,164
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1446
    Cool Clicks

    Default Darts axes walk on girls

    Political correctness gone fucking mad.

    What will the world be like I’m twenty years. I dread to think

    Poor girls will be signing on this morning...

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/42841620
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    48,751
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2507
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    Next will be ring card girls.

    Did hear an interview where the woman was losing some money.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    41,136
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    You have to accept that it is immoral, Mark. I am surprised the feminists didn't just try to cover them up first and then finally ban them entirely.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    20,608
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1067
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    I don't see what the problem is unless they are dressed like whores or performing any acts like a horse

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    34,255
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4561
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    Very ass backwards thinking. Deny employment opportunities to self aware and professional individuals all in the name of respect. Brilliant.

    but really just dart players having ring walks is fookin funny . They do pyrotechnics also

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,658
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    94
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    If they are happy doing it then whats the problem? Would male ring card guys for woman's fights make these SJW's feel better? Oh well they can always go into porn
    “Excess in moderation.”

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    4,017
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    228
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    If you have a big brain, get paid for being a scientist
    If you have big muscles, get paid for being an athlete
    If you have big boobs, get paid for getting them out

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,164
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1446
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Very ass backwards thinking. Deny employment opportunities to self aware and professional individuals all in the name of respect. Brilliant.

    but really just dart players having ring walks is fookin funny . They do pyrotechnics also
    Darts is massive here now mate and spreading across Europe. It sells out 10,000+ seater arenas. It's a proper night out ! Second biggest viewing figures now for a sport in UK after football (soccer !). The standard of the best players now is insane.

    recent world championships paid £400k to the winner
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    15,964
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    854
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    Never got the appeal. Playing maybe ...but a spectator sport
    Hidden Content

    You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    4,017
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    228
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Never got the appeal. Playing maybe ...but a spectator sport
    I've not paid much attention to it before but I think it is just a massive piss up for the crowd isn't it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    41,136
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    I think darts is one of the most entertaining sports. Should be in the olympics.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,164
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1446
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I think darts is one of the most entertaining sports. Should be in the olympics.
    If curling and pistol shooting is then why not ??
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    34,255
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4561
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Very ass backwards thinking. Deny employment opportunities to self aware and professional individuals all in the name of respect. Brilliant.

    but really just dart players having ring walks is fookin funny . They do pyrotechnics also
    Darts is massive here now mate and spreading across Europe. It sells out 10,000+ seater arenas. It's a proper night out ! Second biggest viewing figures now for a sport in UK after football (soccer !). The standard of the best players now is insane.

    recent world championships paid £400k to the winner
    Yeh I can totally see that. Don't know enough to knock or love it as 'sport' but played some in school and fun stuff. Today anything can be produced but it is a real competition with individuals. Here it sounds like the network is banning what helped make it? You add on some pomp, some theme music for competitors, maybe an arse wiggle from a Tecate beer gal and genuinely good sport and game played..now that's entertainment! Reminds a lot of pro billiards

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    15,964
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    854
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Very ass backwards thinking. Deny employment opportunities to self aware and professional individuals all in the name of respect. Brilliant.

    but really just dart players having ring walks is fookin funny . They do pyrotechnics also
    Darts is massive here now mate and spreading across Europe. It sells out 10,000+ seater arenas. It's a proper night out ! Second biggest viewing figures now for a sport in UK after football (soccer !). The standard of the best players now is insane.

    recent world championships paid £400k to the winner
    Yeh I can totally see that. Don't know enough to knock or love it as 'sport' but played some in school and fun stuff. Today anything can be produced but it is a real competition with individuals. Here it sounds like the network is banning what helped make it? You add on some pomp, some theme music for competitors, maybe an arse wiggle from a Tecate beer gal and genuinely good sport and game played..now that's entertainment! Reminds a lot of pro billiards
    Do they show 9 ball, Pool or Snooker in the US then?
    Hidden Content

    You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,553
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    414
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Darts axes walk on girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Very ass backwards thinking. Deny employment opportunities to self aware and professional individuals all in the name of respect. Brilliant.

    but really just dart players having ring walks is fookin funny . They do pyrotechnics also
    Darts is massive here now mate and spreading across Europe. It sells out 10,000+ seater arenas. It's a proper night out ! Second biggest viewing figures now for a sport in UK after football (soccer !). The standard of the best players now is insane.

    recent world championships paid £400k to the winner
    Yeh I can totally see that. Don't know enough to knock or love it as 'sport' but played some in school and fun stuff. Today anything can be produced but it is a real competition with individuals. Here it sounds like the network is banning what helped make it? You add on some pomp, some theme music for competitors, maybe an arse wiggle from a Tecate beer gal and genuinely good sport and game played..now that's entertainment! Reminds a lot of pro billiards
    Do they show 9 ball, Pool or Snooker in the US then?
    Ya, espn shows pool tournaments on occasion, damn good players.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. The Spice Girls or Girls Aloud??
    By emma in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:04 PM
  2. BDO Darts
    By BIG H in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 11:01 PM
  3. PDC Darts
    By Mattyhitman in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 09:11 PM
  4. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 04:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing