Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Wtf? White Power hand signal

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,440
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1850
    Cool Clicks

    Default Wtf? White Power hand signal

    Well, it seems some people are getting all het up over a new hand signal that apparently means "White Power"



    Not being a long term white supremacist or anything, I had no idea that this ancient scuba diving and cultural hand signal had been somehow appropriated by people who like to be offended by stuff


    I have been using this hand signal for over twenty years as a scuba divemaster, and have flashed it to white, black, Arab, Thai, Maldivian and all sorts of people. And they have flashed it back to me.

    Who the fucking hell are these people who have decided that it's "not OK" ..... actually, it LITERALLY IS "OK" you fuckwits.

    I shall continue using this hand signal, in the water and out of the water. When I'm in the water diving with other divers, I imagine it is clear that I am using a scuba diving signal and not starting a political discourse underwater about international race relations. When I use it out of the water, I imagine people can look at me and not somehow believe that I am some sort of ironic white supremacist

    Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,440
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1850
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal


    .... and that is all.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    55,631
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2880
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    X welcome to how 4chan /pol/ trolls.

    The OK sign, drinking milk, Pepe memes, the thumbs up, they've taken, innocuous everyday things and fed them to outrage peddlers on the internet and in the media and the results are HILARIOUS.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    52,549
    Mentioned
    1284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2585
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    Learn something new every day. The white hand gave it away for me.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    23,865
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1134
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    X welcome to how 4chan /pol/ trolls.

    The OK sign, drinking milk, Pepe memes, the thumbs up, they've taken, innocuous everyday things and fed them to outrage peddlers on the internet and in the media and the results are HILLARY.
    Fuck! Not her again!

    #Hillary2020

    #WeWillNeverForget

    #RussiaStoleTheElection

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,975
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    433
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    Cultural Marxism has gone to the extreme.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,996
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    478
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    #whitegenocide I’m sure that hand gesture will be illegal in England first then the US

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    35,863
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4616
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    Eddie had no idea what he was getting into.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,870
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2084
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    I pretty sure that any sane person will continue to make this gesture whenever they see fit , as it is just the sign for ok.


    The End.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    55,631
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2880
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I pretty sure that any sane person will continue to make this gesture whenever they see fit , as it is just the sign for ok.


    The End.
    Well yeah that's the point of it, the outrage of it all and how silly it all has been.



    Remember the "It's OK to be White" signs popping up at schools? It's a classic troll because it offers you nothing to disagree with without looking like an absolute looney tune.


    That's what all this is...the OK sign, milk, the thumbs up, "It's ok to be White"....it's all trolling people who are so ready to be outraged they just need something to take aim at and these trolls have provided the silliest shit of all time.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,975
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    433
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    52,549
    Mentioned
    1284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2585
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I pretty sure that any sane person will continue to make this gesture whenever they see fit , as it is just the sign for ok.


    The End.
    Well yeah that's the point of it, the outrage of it all and how silly it all has been.



    Remember the "It's OK to be White" signs popping up at schools? It's a classic troll because it offers you nothing to disagree with without looking like an absolute looney tune.


    That's what all this is...the OK sign, milk, the thumbs up, "It's ok to be White"....it's all trolling people who are so ready to be outraged they just need something to take aim at and these trolls have provided the silliest shit of all time.
    You get outraged by the most trivial things all the time.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    55,631
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2880
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You get outraged by the most trivial things all the time.
    Such as?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    52,549
    Mentioned
    1284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2585
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You get outraged by the most trivial things all the time.
    Such as?
    Picture of a police officer with a sign on his back in one of the threads.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    55,631
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2880
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You get outraged by the most trivial things all the time.
    Such as?
    Picture of a police officer with a sign on his back in one of the threads.



    I'm not "outraged" by that Master I find it farcical....why would you think I'm "outraged" by it? I figured with the video of mocking laughter you would have put that together as I do not consider you to be helpless in the brains department.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. SETI Team Investigating Signal from Star
    By Freedom in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-2016, 02:35 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing