Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 85 of 85

Thread: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

Share/Bookmark
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,238
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2654
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

    Brook get the UD.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,861
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    398
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

    Jarrett Hurd would batter him right now.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,674
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4679
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

    Hearn is going to get him pulverized if they go Hurd. You can't undo that permanent damage he took jumping two division for Golovkin.

    Holy hell did he just call out Spence again .

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,861
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    398
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

    He is so fucking obsessed with an absolute no mark ! He wants Khan , he wants the best at LMW , he wants the best at WW, he don’t know what he fucking wants!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,700
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1522
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

    Well I don’t know if it’s me or the lack of publicity but I have only just found out this fight took place.

    Was out Saturday night and must have missed it on here as was still a lot of chat about Fury fight.

    If Khan fight not next then it won’t happen.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    342
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

    I didn’t think that Brook looked as bad as some say. He looked pretty sharp but was just a bit gun shy. Anytime he started letting his hands go he would get hit a few times and then back off. He won the fight pretty easy though.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,861
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    398
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I didn’t think that Brook looked as bad as some say. He looked pretty sharp but was just a bit gun shy. Anytime he started letting his hands go he would get hit a few times and then back off. He won the fight pretty easy though.
    He boxed ok, but he just wasn’t making any dents in the guy. And he got hit a lot more than he used to , and those shots seemed to have a lot more elf to than they used to.
    Probably a mix of the last few fights/injuries having a mental impact, a new trainer, getting older, a bit ring rusty all contributing to a lack lustre display.
    Maybe he still has enough to beat Khan, but that just shows how meaningless that fight is and why it’s a fucking scandal that they’re banding round the figures they are and ppv, stadiums etc.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    342
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I didn’t think that Brook looked as bad as some say. He looked pretty sharp but was just a bit gun shy. Anytime he started letting his hands go he would get hit a few times and then back off. He won the fight pretty easy though.
    He boxed ok, but he just wasn’t making any dents in the guy. And he got hit a lot more than he used to , and those shots seemed to have a lot more elf to than they used to.
    Probably a mix of the last few fights/injuries having a mental impact, a new trainer, getting older, a bit ring rusty all contributing to a lack lustre display.
    Maybe he still has enough to beat Khan, but that just shows how meaningless that fight is and why it’s a fucking scandal that they’re banding round the figures they are and ppv, stadiums etc.
    I think that he could be a solid fight for the top guys at Jr Middleweight. Guys like Lara, Charlo, and Hurd.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,105
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    356
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

    I don’t really understand what you mean by solid, do you think he could win against Charlo, Lara or Hurd?

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    342
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kell Brook vs Zerafa Kell Brooks Sky Sports 8/12/18

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I don’t really understand what you mean by solid, do you think he could win against Charlo, Lara or Hurd?
    I think he is good enough to test them. As in they would all be favored to win but not a forgone conclusion. Brook can still box pretty well and looks to still be a top 5 fighter in a weight class.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Amir Khan ducking Kell Brooks?
    By Master in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-03-2015, 02:17 AM
  2. Kell Brooks first loss on the way.
    By Leighton in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:42 PM
  3. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:52 AM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 04:44 PM
  5. kell brooks next fight..
    By emma in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 08:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing