Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Spotify Wrapped 2018

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,095
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    289
    Cool Clicks

    Default Spotify Wrapped 2018

    If you are on Spotify then head over to spotifywrapped.com/ to get some interesting stats on your listening habits.

    I spent 39,145 minutes listening to music in 2018
    My most listened to artist was Joe Bonamassa, I listened to his stuff for 25 hours in total
    My most listened to genres were Rock, Country, Roots and Indie
    Classic rock is my favourite musical sub genre and only 245,414 other listeners listen to it as much as I do
    The oldest song I listened to was You Send Me by Sam Cooke from 1958
    Sword and Scale was my most listened to podcast

    I'm down on my total listening though, last year I was at 43,900 minutes, 39,000 is still a decent amount though I reckon.

    Lets see what you fools come up with.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53,757
    Mentioned
    1353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2613
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    What is spotify? I do not have it. Is it contagious?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,095
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    289
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    What is spotify? I do not have it. Is it contagious?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,861
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    969
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    I’ve never listened to anything on Spotify either tbh. if joe bonomassa is your most listened to artist, you might want to watch who you’re calling fools though

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,095
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    289
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I’ve never listened to anything on Spotify either tbh. if joe bonomassa is your most listened to artist, you might want to watch who you’re calling fools though
    Great guitarist

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,539
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1496
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    I finally signed up this year and had it around 8 months.

    Used to line up my own tracks but now just use the discover random play lists that it generates from what you've been listening to.

    Won't be going back to buying my own stuff that's for sure
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,095
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    289
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    Ive gotta say I'm surprised that Bonamassa was my most listened to, I listen to him a fair bit but didn't think he would have been in the top 5.

    My mate sent me his "most listened to playlist of 2018" or whatever it's called that Spotify creates for you, it is full of shit by Slayer, corrosion of conformity, power trip etc, and then right in the middle of all this metal is "the grease mega mix"

    I don't think he'd spotted that before sending it to me.

    We'll, I suppose grease is the word

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,861
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    969
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I’ve never listened to anything on Spotify either tbh. if joe bonomassa is your most listened to artist, you might want to watch who you’re calling fools though
    Great guitarist
    Yes he definitely is, he obviously thinks so as much as anyone though and it shows. A lot of technically great players are no fun to listen to.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    36,493
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4641
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    I've never used it. Seems hard to have accurate stats and listening times tracked when it come's to music. It's like FB doing one of those yearly recaps and telling you what your fav photos and friends are based on random views or likes.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,095
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    289
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I've never used it. Seems hard to have accurate stats and listening times tracked when it come's to music. It's like FB doing one of those yearly recaps and telling you what your fav photos and friends are based on random views or likes.
    I don't see why it is hard to track, they have to keep some form of record in order to pay the artists their £0.0001 per listen

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    36,493
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4641
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I've never used it. Seems hard to have accurate stats and listening times tracked when it come's to music. It's like FB doing one of those yearly recaps and telling you what your fav photos and friends are based on random views or likes.
    I don't see why it is hard to track, they have to keep some form of record in order to pay the artists their £0.0001 per listen
    Very true, they definitely want their scratch. Not familiar with it. Guess I mean do tracks have to be fully played to be counted or just sampled etc? Is Spotify just for music or podcasts too?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,501
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    178
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    Barely ever used it. Prefer to download in lossless quality.
    They live, We sleep

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,095
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    289
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Spotify Wrapped 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I've never used it. Seems hard to have accurate stats and listening times tracked when it come's to music. It's like FB doing one of those yearly recaps and telling you what your fav photos and friends are based on random views or likes.
    I don't see why it is hard to track, they have to keep some form of record in order to pay the artists their £0.0001 per listen
    Very true, they definitely want their scratch. Not familiar with it. Guess I mean do tracks have to be fully played to be counted or just sampled etc? Is Spotify just for music or podcasts too?
    I think that you have to listen to half of the song for them to get their $$$$ so it doesn't matter if you skip the last few seconds.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2018, 03:26 PM
  2. 2018 Predictions
    By Master in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-27-2018, 10:29 AM
  3. Six Nations 2018
    By X in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-11-2018, 07:55 PM
  4. Barrera’s over-wrapped hands cause for alarm
    By brucelee in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 06:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing