Title is as it says, make your own PPV fight card. Rules:
1. Fighters can be from any weight class
2. The top fight does NOT have to be a title fight
3. One fight has to be between two top 5 contenders and/or top 5 contender against a champion OR two champions at a divisional weight- For example, it could be a guy coming up in weight or going down in weight, but he must either be a top 5 contender or champion in his division or the division he is coming from.
4. One fight must be between two top 20 contenders in any sanctioning organisation- Same weight division.
5. One fight must be between a prospect with under 15 fights against anyone.
6. Two additional fights that you would find interesting- No massive weight division swings, for example a guy coming up from featherweight to fight at super middleweight.
7. The weight division jumps must be no more than 2 weight divisions. For example, no bantamweight moving up to middleweight. And no Jr. Middleweight moving up to Light-heavyweight and above.
CAN YOU GUYS MAKE A CARD A TOTAL/MINIMUM OF 5 FIGHTS ON THE CARD!!!
Would love to see what you come up with! (Cards already booked are null and void!)