Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,859
    Mentioned
    766 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    983
    Cool Clicks

    Default The WBO order Andrade v Saunders




    Demetrius Andrade and Billy Joe Saunders are heading back to the negotiating table—only this times with the roles reversed.

    A ruling handed down by the World Boxing Organization (WBO) on Tuesday proved to be a double-barrel victory for Saunders. Not only was his previously issued six-month suspension lifted, but the 30-year old Brit has been declared the mandatory challenger to his old middleweight title which now belongs to Andrade.
    According to a statement released by the WBO Championship Committee, “Based on the evidence ratifying complete fulfillment of all imposed conditions on behalf of Mr. Saunders presented before this Committee and pursuant to Section 1 subsection (c) of the WBO Regulations of World Championship Contests, we hereby terminate immediately his suspension from any WBO sanctioned contest....


    rest of the story by Jake Donovan here -https://www.boxingscene.com/demetriu...by-wbo--135616
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,817
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    Being honest I have zero desire to sit through another Andrade poke, pose and posture main event. He and Saunders could produce a fight with all the intensity of a glass of warm milk.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,309
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    It’s a good fight, could see it being a stinker but it’s relevant and both guys need it. The only thing that made me happy about the Fury-Wilder draw was remembering that bjs bet a bunch of money on Tyson to win combine that with his antics over the last while resulting in fines, the suspension and now getting the challengers share of this purse, it all couldn’t happen to a bigger knob. I didn’t see Andrades last fight so really have no pick for this one, should be a slippery fight for sure though. Neither guy has been in tough for donkeys years, should come down to who has the better preparation.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,533
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    347
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    A year too late, but I hope Andrade wins.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,169
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    212
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    Someone must have lined the WBOs pockets.

    I also hope Andrade wins, even if he is boring af.
    They live, We sleep

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,444
    Mentioned
    1407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2661
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Someone must have lined the WBOs pockets.

    I also hope Andrade wins, even if he is boring af.
    Yes Warren has which is why they went quiet and waited.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,169
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    212
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Someone must have lined the WBOs pockets.

    I also hope Andrade wins, even if he is boring af.
    Yes Warren has which is why they went quiet and waited.
    You can always count on the sanctioning bodies to always do whats best for their wallet.
    They live, We sleep

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,790
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1575
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    I wanna see Hearn and Warren sat at the presser and the bitching to begin.
    All this youtube sniping at each other is getting boring.
    They need to go at it face to face.
    Lets be honest the only way Saunders gets the massive Canelo fight/payday is if he joins Hearn & DAZN.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,859
    Mentioned
    766 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    983
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    Even an old Warren Irons out Eddie Remember years ago someones manager asked for their fighters money early. Confronted Frank about it and dared him to punch him. So Frank smacked him in the mouth

    A fit and focused Saunders outboxes Andrade.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,859
    Mentioned
    766 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    983
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    Looks like Warren may be trying to sign Whyte

    https://www.givemesport.com/1446434-...te?autoplay=on
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,444
    Mentioned
    1407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2661
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    Billy Joe Saunders makes up with man from infamous social media video for which he was fined £100,000

    The British Boxing Board of Control acted after the middleweight filmed himself provoking a drug addict to assault a passer-by

    Billy Joe Saunders has reconciled with the passer-by who featured in an infamous social media video he posted last year.

    The former WBO middleweight champion was fined £100,000 by the BBBofC after uploading a clip in which he taunted a drug addict by offering her “£150 of crack” in exchange for a sex act.

    He then told the woman to hit a random man who happened to be walking past while calling him a “paedo,” which she did.

    Now, five months later, Saunders has made up with the man and posted a more positive video with him on social media on Wednesday.

    The 29-year-old invited the passer-by into his gym in Sheffield as he prepares for his upcoming fight with Demetrius Andrade and joked that they would be sparring together.

    After failing a drugs test and vacating his world title in October, Billy Joe Saunders will now get the opportunity to win his belt back.

    The WBO have ordered him as mandatory challenger to new champion Andrade, who he was initially supposed to defend against before testing positive last year.

    https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...a-video-fined/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,908
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    405
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The WBO order Andrade v Saunders

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Billy Joe Saunders makes up with man from infamous social media video for which he was fined £100,000

    The British Boxing Board of Control acted after the middleweight filmed himself provoking a drug addict to assault a passer-by

    Billy Joe Saunders has reconciled with the passer-by who featured in an infamous social media video he posted last year.

    The former WBO middleweight champion was fined £100,000 by the BBBofC after uploading a clip in which he taunted a drug addict by offering her “£150 of crack” in exchange for a sex act.

    He then told the woman to hit a random man who happened to be walking past while calling him a “paedo,” which she did.

    Now, five months later, Saunders has made up with the man and posted a more positive video with him on social media on Wednesday.

    The 29-year-old invited the passer-by into his gym in Sheffield as he prepares for his upcoming fight with Demetrius Andrade and joked that they would be sparring together.

    After failing a drugs test and vacating his world title in October, Billy Joe Saunders will now get the opportunity to win his belt back.

    The WBO have ordered him as mandatory challenger to new champion Andrade, who he was initially supposed to defend against before testing positive last year.

    https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...a-video-fined/
    Does anybody give a flying fuck about him “making up” with some random guy. Dunno about Fake news, this is No news.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-24-2018, 07:14 PM
  2. BJ Saunders vs. Demetrius Andrade
    By Freedom in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-27-2018, 03:06 PM
  3. Saunders vs Andrade deal done
    By Alpha in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-31-2018, 12:37 AM
  4. So who are the current top 5 HWs? (in order)
    By BIG H in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 08:00 PM
  5. WBC order Pascal vs B-Hop II
    By boxingbantz in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 07:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing