Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76

Thread: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

Share/Bookmark
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,273
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2655
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    Browne landing hurtful uppercuts in round 2. Allen trying to land body shots but getting hit a lot.

    2 nil Browne
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,483
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    319
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    lololol

    well done The Rhino

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,273
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2655
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Come on the Rhino, I fucking hope he can pull this off
    He does it with a body shot in the 3rd!!!!!
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,678
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4680
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    That was impressive. He deserves a big fight, god knows we're running low on willing clean heavies.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,273
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2655
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That was impressive. He deserves a big fight, god knows we're running low on willing clean heavies.
    He is funny and wants AJ.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,483
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    319
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    'I felt great, I could have done 12 rounds easy...well I couldn't have done them backwards, I wouldn't have been able to see him'

    'realistically who do I wanna fight next? Price, Chisora...realistically...Joshua on June 1st'

    'I wish that I was chief support, I was thinking come on Gashi, I'm starving and everywhere is closed now'

    Gotta love the bloke

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,483
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    319
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    George Groves pulling no punches there, harsh but fair

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,678
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4680
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That was impressive. He deserves a big fight, god knows we're running low on willing clean heavies.
    He is funny and wants AJ.
    Dudes definitely a cut up, 'I'm a very needy man' . Is he known for body work? Nice cork screw shot took everything out of Browne instantly.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,483
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    319
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That was impressive. He deserves a big fight, god knows we're running low on willing clean heavies.
    He is funny and wants AJ.
    Dudes definitely a cut up, 'I'm a very needy man' . Is he known for body work? Nice cork screw shot took everything out of Browne instantly.
    To be fair he isn't really known for anything except for having a cracking chin and wearing people down by hitting their fist with his head and then clumping them one.

    Think Homer Simpson

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,273
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2655
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That was impressive. He deserves a big fight, god knows we're running low on willing clean heavies.
    He is funny and wants AJ.
    Dudes definitely a cut up, 'I'm a very needy man' . Is he known for body work? Nice cork screw shot took everything out of Browne instantly.
    No, that punch came out of the blue. He was trying it in the fight but never thought he would land it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,483
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    319
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne


  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,517
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1064
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    Browne was even worse than the last time he got knocked out at the 02. That's quite some achievement

    nice result for Allen, he's got a chance vs price or Chisora but I think the bandwagon will come to a hault if and when the Parker fight happens

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,273
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2655
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Browne was even worse than the last time he got knocked out at the 02. That's quite some achievement

    nice result for Allen, he's got a chance vs price or Chisora but I think the bandwagon will come to a hault if and when the Parker fight happens
    Parker would destroy Allen.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,866
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    399
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Browne was even worse than the last time he got knocked out at the 02. That's quite some achievement

    nice result for Allen, he's got a chance vs price or Chisora but I think the bandwagon will come to a hault if and when the Parker fight happens
    Parker would destroy Allen.
    Does he destroy him? Does Parker destroy anybody? He might beat him, but Allen would probably make him look terrible.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,273
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2655
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dave Allen v Lucas Browne

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Browne was even worse than the last time he got knocked out at the 02. That's quite some achievement

    nice result for Allen, he's got a chance vs price or Chisora but I think the bandwagon will come to a hault if and when the Parker fight happens
    Parker would destroy Allen.
    Does he destroy him? Does Parker destroy anybody? He might beat him, but Allen would probably make him look terrible.
    Allen takes too many punches and Parker is levels above so he would hurt and stop Allen.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Oh dear Lucas Browne.... :-/
    By Andre in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 09:59 PM
  2. Does Lucas Browne have a chance against Chagev?
    By Tam Seddon in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:24 PM
  3. Lucas Browne has just fought
    By Tam Seddon in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-21-2015, 08:39 AM
  4. Lucas Browne vs Tyson Fury
    By Max Power in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 01:08 AM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing