Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.
Now I am the one ranting? I am sinister? It isn't me saying I am unable to control myself in a conversation with somebody or saying it is okay to physically assault people.
1. I have never called Corbyn a Blairite. I have said his party is full Blair-esque ideologues. It is one reason he cannot unify his own party and why they periodically want to boot him unless they can get their way. So, again, why do you continually lie like this? Again, I have not called for the privatisation of the NHS or the public school system. Go back and read my response to Master in that thread.
2. Now, go back and tell me when I have supported the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq or the dismantling of Libya or Syria? I am against all foreign intervention. In fact Robinson himself claimed the same in a recent interview with a member of the public. However, I am not Tommy Robinson am I? I think you are getting confused about who I am again. I have always argued for a return to the 1967 borders as advocated by Noam Chomsky. I am against the suppression of the Palestinian people. You must remember that I do not agree with all people on all things. I am my own person. Please, stop making things up.
3. UKIP at its present time is on a different path to the Farage era and issues like freedom of expression, anti political correctness, border control, and self determination are what I like. Just as Palestine should be free, so should the UK.
4. It does not matter where you live or work. A British citizen is a British citizen and his voice and opinion is as important as any other British citizen. He certainly has a bigger platform than you or I. He loves his country and if his money comes from opposing what you believe then that is what it is. I am not Paul Joseph Watson. It is the discourse I care about. He did not manufacture EU politicians essentially saying they have always wanted colonies and that they effectively own the UK. In that sense he sounds like a patriot.
5. Oh dear running out of points so resorting to potty mouth and insults. I do not sneer at good people and there are many. I sneer at fools only and there are seemingly many too. It is the way the cookie crumbles. It is you sneering at the people and pretending that their voices do not matter. They had a referendum and all you do is claim that you are right and that they are wrong and thus you won't stop going on about it. I sneer at people assaulting people while you say throw more milkshakes. And I am childish? Says the violent 48 year old who will lose his job and family if he engages with someone who is not part of art collective lefty bubble circuit? Grow up.
6. I would love to meet such people and say thank you for reclaiming national pride after years of put downs. Why do you think people of my generation ended up ashamed of our country? It is because we are taught to hate ourselves be it through parents or the system itself and indoctrination. We do all have potential and can do very well providing we are motivated and guided well.
@Elkabong we have discussed Playstation games. Would you care to tell Beanz how much I play on my PS4? I think he will be disappointed by his projection. I really do only play 2 games a year max and in my vacation time only. Why don't you harangue all the other gamers and readers out there? Didn't you say you were going to pick up RDR2 yourself. Again. Grow up!
All that to defend pretty much nothing at all.