Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 229

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,046
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3100
    Cool Clicks

    Default Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Tommy Robinson was attacked 3 times in a single day and rather than charge anyone the police did practically nothing. In fact at one point they even ran away, or should I say, drove away. So, basically in the UK it appears to be legal to throw potentially dangerous liquids over people and to punch them in the face. Meanwhile if you call a Tory a Nazi or throw an egg at Jeremy Corbyn they will be all over you. That appears to be justice in 2 tier Britain. A country that also has a very low tree density ratio.

    Oh, and of course the liar media quoted the ignorant milkshake throwing muppet as having slipped when the milkshake was violently thrown in the face. That could have been anything considering the UK has become a hub of acid attacks and violent crime.

    Two tier justice on display. Type in Robinson on the YouTube gulag and most of what comes up now is mainstream fake news. Reality is slipping away and fascism now taking over. As the great Richey Edwards once argued, you must even allow the BNP a voice because the potential danger by not allowing freedom of speech is a government that will use it to hurt everyone.

    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,046
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3100
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47691606

    By contrast a man who physically attacked Corbyn faced 28 days in prison for, and I paraphrase loosely, 'attacking the democratic process' which ironically is what 2/3rds of the politicians in Parliament are actually doing and which membership of the EU actually does. Robinson is campaigning which puts him in the same boat as any politician on the street. There you go. Maybe if it was a milkshake rather than an egg the penalty would have been less.

    The funny thing about calling a Tory a Nazi too is that under austerity people have died because of harsh conditions. It really isn't so great a leap to associate groups
    who support despotic regimes, support bloodshed and murder their own people with other historical forms of tyranny and oppression. But I guess Soubry has feelings and that is what police care about these days.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,727
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1570
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    2 women assaulted by the same Muslim guy, they even pointed him out to the police and told them what he'd done and they do nothing, Robinson himself assaulted by the same guy and still the Police do nothing.
    The Police have clearly been told to turn there backs on Robinson and anyone who supports him.
    Something will happen sooner or later where someone gets seriously hurt or killed.
    If a non Muslim kid assaulted 2 women he'd be handcuffed and arrested in seconds.
    This will get him even more votes now that people can see how not just him but ordinary supporters and likeminded people are being treated by the Police.
    It's a joke and fucking discrace.
    Wonder what our usual suspect Robinson haters will make of this and what bullshit they'll spout to lay the blame on him and not the Police?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,088
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2936
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Robinson's attacker has been featured in the media and now he "Fears for his life"


    Once attacks like the one on Tommy Robinson are just ALLOWED by law enforcement and the legal system then those attacks will only intensify as criminals now see with their very own eyes that absolutely nothing will happen to them.



    I personally appreciate what Tommy is saying, I know there's plenty who don't appreciate Tommy at all and that's fine, BUT the man was assaulted and no matter what you think of the man as an individual or how you feel about what he represents, physical assaults shouldn't be tolerated. If it's Tommy now then who is to say the tide won't shift later and then who would be fair game? Or maybe after Tommy the mob goes after Farrage or Batten or whomever and then a message is sent that there's a group of second class citizens who you're all but encourage to physically attack.


    Similar things are happening in America, anyone wearing a MAGA hat is apparently fair game. It's not productive for civilized society but hey the powers that be aren't interested in civilized society they're interested in totalitarian control either via government like the former USSR or a corporate/government control like China and they wish to abolish the nationstate for the glory of globalism and I fear a great many must be purged (and I don't mean from social media) to accomplish that.



    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Robinson.html

    Danyaal Mahmud, 23, says he feels vulnerable after gaining unwanted notoriety
    Danyaal Mahmud, 23, says he feels vulnerable after gaining unwanted notoriety
    Danyaal Mahmud, 23, says he feels vulnerable after gaining unwanted notoriety

    unwanted notoriety


    Last edited by El Kabong; 05-08-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,590
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Ha! Fucking hell lads. Get a new hero you are all embarrassing yourselves. People in the North West don't want him, people in Britain don't want him, he speaks for low lives and scum, look at the entourage in his own video. Look at the evidence he provides with your own eyes and then come back with a straight face and tell us all how he is some kind of victim. It goes way beyond a joke when he starts whining about treating everyone equally, and then in the same breath calling people muslim agitators and aggressive, when there he and his supporters are on video chasing people down and punching them . He is telling people who to arrest and pretending that the bird with a tear tattoo is some innocent victim too. It's beyond parody.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,727
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1570
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! Fucking hell lads. Get a new hero you are all embarrassing yourselves. People in the North West don't want him, people in Britain don't want him, he speaks for low lives and scum, look at the entourage in his own video. Look at the evidence he provides with your own eyes and then come back with a straight face and tell us all how he is some kind of victim. It goes way beyond a joke when he starts whining about treating everyone equally, and then in the same breath calling people muslim agitators and aggressive, when there he and his supporters are on video chasing people down and punching them . He is telling people who to arrest and pretending that the bird with a tear tattoo is some innocent victim too. It's beyond parody.



    Fact is loads of people across the UK do want him which is why he and anyone who supports him get zero protection from the government or police.
    I know loads of people who agree with his views and none are low life's or scumbags just good working class people who are proud of their country and dont want their kids growing up in an Islamic country with known terrorists walking free.
    Fact is if these were Muslims being assaulted the handcuffs would be out in seconds.
    Robinson has received more death threats reventley (his kids too) and been told by the Police that they'll offer him no protection whatsoever.
    Your personal opinion of him is of no interest to anyone here.
    This thread is about him having no human rights in his own country.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,590
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! Fucking hell lads. Get a new hero you are all embarrassing yourselves. People in the North West don't want him, people in Britain don't want him, he speaks for low lives and scum, look at the entourage in his own video. Look at the evidence he provides with your own eyes and then come back with a straight face and tell us all how he is some kind of victim. It goes way beyond a joke when he starts whining about treating everyone equally, and then in the same breath calling people muslim agitators and aggressive, when there he and his supporters are on video chasing people down and punching them . He is telling people who to arrest and pretending that the bird with a tear tattoo is some innocent victim too. It's beyond parody.



    Fact is loads of people across the UK do want him which is why he and anyone who supports him get zero protection from the government or police.
    I know loads of people who agree with his views and none are low life's or scumbags just good working class people who are proud of their country and dont want their kids growing up in an Islamic country with known terrorists walking free.
    Fact is if these were Muslims being assaulted the handcuffs would be out in seconds.
    Robinson has received more death threats reventley (his kids too) and been told by the Police that they'll offer him no protection whatsoever.
    Your personal opinion of him is of no interest to anyone here.
    This thread is about him having no human rights in his own country.



    Fact is?

    The fact is 20 pedos got a total of 220 years and Robinson and his idiotic supporters with plenty of pedos amongst them, almost derailed that trial. If you are part of the group trying to make him out to be a victim then you are part of the problem. Dress it up however you like but when you throw your weight around you just prove how flimsy your own argument is. It's not a personal opinion it's a fact. This is a forum created to share personal opinions so don't pretend that you speak for the forum let alone the country when you pull out the working class bullshit.

    People are pretending that he is some kind of Martin Luther King figure or Jesus for fucks sake, can you not see how transparent and agenda driven the tool is? No human rights? You lose all credibility when you make those kind of daft assertions. He is asking for special treatment. for pensioners money, for the right to wear a rolex , for the right to do another line like a fucking 20yr old instead of growing up. He isn't your messiah he is just a naughty boy.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,088
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2936
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Let's have some context as to where we're headed as a society (I'm lumping the West together here)


    THE WORLD IN 2007
    Outrage turns to laughter at Ahmadinejad NY speech
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...28553420070925


    10 years later
    Berkeley protests of Yiannopoulos caused $100,000 in damage
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/mi...ley/index.html



    Hate on Tommy or anyone else for that matter ALL YOU WANT, but the man deserves the same rights as any other citizen in England. I know I loathe Louis Farrakhan but he should be allowed to speak. Be very careful about policing speech you disagree with because there will come a day where it's yourself on the other side of that argument it might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, but if what is happening to Tommy is allowed to reach it's desired end result (which probably winds up with Tommy and his family all dead or in jail forever) then the momentum will carry that through to the next "Wrongthinker" and if the government so chooses that could very well be you.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,727
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1570
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! Fucking hell lads. Get a new hero you are all embarrassing yourselves. People in the North West don't want him, people in Britain don't want him, he speaks for low lives and scum, look at the entourage in his own video. Look at the evidence he provides with your own eyes and then come back with a straight face and tell us all how he is some kind of victim. It goes way beyond a joke when he starts whining about treating everyone equally, and then in the same breath calling people muslim agitators and aggressive, when there he and his supporters are on video chasing people down and punching them . He is telling people who to arrest and pretending that the bird with a tear tattoo is some innocent victim too. It's beyond parody.



    Fact is loads of people across the UK do want him which is why he and anyone who supports him get zero protection from the government or police.
    I know loads of people who agree with his views and none are low life's or scumbags just good working class people who are proud of their country and dont want their kids growing up in an Islamic country with known terrorists walking free.
    Fact is if these were Muslims being assaulted the handcuffs would be out in seconds.
    Robinson has received more death threats reventley (his kids too) and been told by the Police that they'll offer him no protection whatsoever.
    Your personal opinion of him is of no interest to anyone here.
    This thread is about him having no human rights in his own country.



    Fact is?

    The fact is 20 pedos got a total of 220 years and Robinson and his idiotic supporters with plenty of pedos amongst them, almost derailed that trial. If you are part of the group trying to make him out to be a victim then you are part of the problem. Dress it up however you like but when you throw your weight around you just prove how flimsy your own argument is. It's not a personal opinion it's a fact. This is a forum created to share personal opinions so don't pretend that you speak for the forum let alone the country when you pull out the working class bullshit.

    People are pretending that he is some kind of Martin Luther King figure or Jesus for fucks sake, can you not see how transparent and agenda driven the tool is? No human rights? You lose all credibility when you make those kind of daft assertions. He is asking for special treatment. for pensioners money, for the right to wear a rolex , for the right to do another line like a fucking 20yr old instead of growing up. He isn't your messiah he is just a naughty boy.



    Correct he has no human rights, has received multiple death threats and been assualted numerous times as have people who support him, alot of these incidents are on video and nobody has ever been arrested.
    Your views on him are irrelevant and the facts are obvious to see.
    He's not asking anyone for special treatment either so why do you spout lie after lie about him.
    We get that you dislike him.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,590
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Let's have some context as to where we're headed as a society (I'm lumping the West together here)


    THE WORLD IN 2007
    Outrage turns to laughter at Ahmadinejad NY speech
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...28553420070925


    10 years later
    Berkeley protests of Yiannopoulos caused $100,000 in damage
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/mi...ley/index.html



    Hate on Tommy or anyone else for that matter ALL YOU WANT, but the man deserves the same rights as any other citizen in England. I know I loathe Louis Farrakhan but he should be allowed to speak. Be very careful about policing speech you disagree with because there will come a day where it's yourself on the other side of that argument it might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, but if what is happening to Tommy is allowed to reach it's desired end result (which probably winds up with Tommy and his family all dead or in jail forever) then the momentum will carry that through to the next "Wrongthinker" and if the government so chooses that could very well be you.
    I appreciate the point you are trying to make but I think that are pointing an equivalence that is not really there. Putting aside the differences between the USA and the UK for now you are asserting, like many others that Tommy is not being given his rights to free speech. This is the same Tommy Robinson running for election to the EU which we always being told is actually a dictatorship. Not only is the video evidence there of him campaigning just like Nigel to join the elite career politician gravy train, but he is all over the free press. From far right wing rags like the Daily Heil to the leftist Guardian and everything inbetween. He has already broken a load of electoral laws in giving out free food and providing entertainment but he is carrying on. He may well if he is imprisoned in his forthcoming case be breaking yet another law in even standing for election, so spare us all the innocent Tommy rubbish.

    Nobody seems to be acknowledging Tommy and his heavies keenness to shut the mouth of anyone using their democratic voice to protest, or the blatant constant aggressive stance taken by finger wagging getting in your face Tommy and the thugs who surround him. Yes of course people with whom we disagree should be allowed the right to speak but that does not extend to them dictating who the law should apply to, insisting that the right to spread violence, division and hatred are also ensconced within that same privilege.

    People have thrown eggs etc at campaigning politicians for years. Not until Prescott the new labour thug puched some bloke back has it now been seen as acceptable to pretend that politicians are OK to rain punches down onto people like Tommy has for years now.

    Milo and I am a Dinner Jacket maybe both confused homosexuals with a distaste for their own attractions, but there the similarity ends. I understand your disgust at the whole deplatforming thing, particularly at Universities but you will find the same attitude amongst the very heart of the rhetoric espoused by those that they oppose. There is no respect there in Milo or Gavin or Tommy for any kind of reasonable debate. Like Peterson they throw verbal hand grenades and then feign alarm when people acting on their extremist nonsense go out and harass, bully, attack and murder people they have painted as enemies of the people. They are just as sickening and twisted as the tabloid press.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,590
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! Fucking hell lads. Get a new hero you are all embarrassing yourselves. People in the North West don't want him, people in Britain don't want him, he speaks for low lives and scum, look at the entourage in his own video. Look at the evidence he provides with your own eyes and then come back with a straight face and tell us all how he is some kind of victim. It goes way beyond a joke when he starts whining about treating everyone equally, and then in the same breath calling people muslim agitators and aggressive, when there he and his supporters are on video chasing people down and punching them . He is telling people who to arrest and pretending that the bird with a tear tattoo is some innocent victim too. It's beyond parody.



    Fact is loads of people across the UK do want him which is why he and anyone who supports him get zero protection from the government or police.
    I know loads of people who agree with his views and none are low life's or scumbags just good working class people who are proud of their country and dont want their kids growing up in an Islamic country with known terrorists walking free.
    Fact is if these were Muslims being assaulted the handcuffs would be out in seconds.
    Robinson has received more death threats reventley (his kids too) and been told by the Police that they'll offer him no protection whatsoever.
    Your personal opinion of him is of no interest to anyone here.
    This thread is about him having no human rights in his own country.



    Fact is?

    The fact is 20 pedos got a total of 220 years and Robinson and his idiotic supporters with plenty of pedos amongst them, almost derailed that trial. If you are part of the group trying to make him out to be a victim then you are part of the problem. Dress it up however you like but when you throw your weight around you just prove how flimsy your own argument is. It's not a personal opinion it's a fact. This is a forum created to share personal opinions so don't pretend that you speak for the forum let alone the country when you pull out the working class bullshit.

    People are pretending that he is some kind of Martin Luther King figure or Jesus for fucks sake, can you not see how transparent and agenda driven the tool is? No human rights? You lose all credibility when you make those kind of daft assertions. He is asking for special treatment. for pensioners money, for the right to wear a rolex , for the right to do another line like a fucking 20yr old instead of growing up. He isn't your messiah he is just a naughty boy.



    Correct he has no human rights, has received multiple death threats and been assualted numerous times as have people who support him, alot of these incidents are on video and nobody has ever been arrested.
    Your views on him are irrelevant and the facts are obvious to see.
    He's not asking anyone for special treatment either so why do you spout lie after lie about him.
    We get that you dislike him.
    You are talking about a guy who picks victims on twitter and then sends his thugs after them. A guy who is a bully to the core. A guy who will travel the country to knock on someones door because he can't handle being called out on his bullshit. I am not the one lying. For months we had a thread on here pretending that a case in every mainstream paper was being covered up. A complete fabrication using the photo form the front page of a newspaper to claim that this case was a hidden secret. Think about that for one minute. So leave off with the fake news and lies bullshit, it doesn't wash. You want to claim that I am lying, fine prove it. Why waste time even taking about a guy that is taking the piss? He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,590
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.



    Entire UK turns vegan after milkshakes found to contain Tommy Robinson

    Veganism has attracted sixty-million new British recruits overnight after two separate milkshakes were found to contain traces of far-right activist, Tommy Robinson.

    The strawberry-flavoured drink was spotted walking down a street in Warrington, Cheshire, yesterday, but when sampled by thirsty locals, was found to contain around 81,500 extra calories, courtesy of a fascist c*nt in a cheap suit.
    As a result, McDonald’s have been ordered to place clear labels on all of their beverages, especially those likely to induce vomiting or sudden stiffness and elevation of the right arm.
    Meanwhile, farms across the UK could be forced to close over fears that other dairy products may have been contaminated with racists, after a woman in Ellesmere Port complained that her “ski” yoghurt tasted of hazelnuts and Nick Griffin.
    The dairy industry is still recovering from an incident last month, in which a Swindon-based construction worker noticed UKIP leader Gerard Batten’s face leering out from a piece of Stilton, which was an integral part of his Ploughman’s Lunch.
    John Goodier, a spokesman for the UK Vegan Movement, said,
    “It’s now impossible to imbibe a dairy-based drink in Britain without hearing a whiny voice bleating on about Muslim grooming gangs or being subjected to a series of blows that are both delicious and high in cholesterol.”
    “With milk and cheese products nationwide now bearing the indelible hallmark of Aryan supremacy, there’s never been a better time to go vegan.”
    Asian man, Raj Panesar, added,
    “Only yesterday, I had human faeces posted through my letterbox by what appeared to be a bomber jacket-wearing Iced Latte Frappuccino.”








    http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2019/05/06/entire-uk-turns-vegan-after-milkshakes-found-to-contain-tommy-robinson/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,727
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1570
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! Fucking hell lads. Get a new hero you are all embarrassing yourselves. People in the North West don't want him, people in Britain don't want him, he speaks for low lives and scum, look at the entourage in his own video. Look at the evidence he provides with your own eyes and then come back with a straight face and tell us all how he is some kind of victim. It goes way beyond a joke when he starts whining about treating everyone equally, and then in the same breath calling people muslim agitators and aggressive, when there he and his supporters are on video chasing people down and punching them . He is telling people who to arrest and pretending that the bird with a tear tattoo is some innocent victim too. It's beyond parody.



    Fact is loads of people across the UK do want him which is why he and anyone who supports him get zero protection from the government or police.
    I know loads of people who agree with his views and none are low life's or scumbags just good working class people who are proud of their country and dont want their kids growing up in an Islamic country with known terrorists walking free.
    Fact is if these were Muslims being assaulted the handcuffs would be out in seconds.
    Robinson has received more death threats reventley (his kids too) and been told by the Police that they'll offer him no protection whatsoever.
    Your personal opinion of him is of no interest to anyone here.
    This thread is about him having no human rights in his own country.



    Fact is?

    The fact is 20 pedos got a total of 220 years and Robinson and his idiotic supporters with plenty of pedos amongst them, almost derailed that trial. If you are part of the group trying to make him out to be a victim then you are part of the problem. Dress it up however you like but when you throw your weight around you just prove how flimsy your own argument is. It's not a personal opinion it's a fact. This is a forum created to share personal opinions so don't pretend that you speak for the forum let alone the country when you pull out the working class bullshit.

    People are pretending that he is some kind of Martin Luther King figure or Jesus for fucks sake, can you not see how transparent and agenda driven the tool is? No human rights? You lose all credibility when you make those kind of daft assertions. He is asking for special treatment. for pensioners money, for the right to wear a rolex , for the right to do another line like a fucking 20yr old instead of growing up. He isn't your messiah he is just a naughty boy.



    Correct he has no human rights, has received multiple death threats and been assualted numerous times as have people who support him, alot of these incidents are on video and nobody has ever been arrested.
    Your views on him are irrelevant and the facts are obvious to see.
    He's not asking anyone for special treatment either so why do you spout lie after lie about him.
    We get that you dislike him.
    You are talking about a guy who picks victims on twitter and then sends his thugs after them. A guy who is a bully to the core. A guy who will travel the country to knock on someones door because he can't handle being called out on his bullshit. I am not the one lying. For months we had a thread on here pretending that a case in every mainstream paper was being covered up. A complete fabrication using the photo form the front page of a newspaper to claim that this case was a hidden secret. Think about that for one minute. So leave off with the fake news and lies bullshit, it doesn't wash. You want to claim that I am lying, fine prove it. Why waste time even taking about a guy that is taking the piss? He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.




    I don't have to prove anything because you've already done that.
    You say he wants special treatment when all he asked the Police was to arrest the man who assualted him and the two female supporters of his.
    Simply not true which makes it a lie.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,590
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! Fucking hell lads. Get a new hero you are all embarrassing yourselves. People in the North West don't want him, people in Britain don't want him, he speaks for low lives and scum, look at the entourage in his own video. Look at the evidence he provides with your own eyes and then come back with a straight face and tell us all how he is some kind of victim. It goes way beyond a joke when he starts whining about treating everyone equally, and then in the same breath calling people muslim agitators and aggressive, when there he and his supporters are on video chasing people down and punching them . He is telling people who to arrest and pretending that the bird with a tear tattoo is some innocent victim too. It's beyond parody.



    Fact is loads of people across the UK do want him which is why he and anyone who supports him get zero protection from the government or police.
    I know loads of people who agree with his views and none are low life's or scumbags just good working class people who are proud of their country and dont want their kids growing up in an Islamic country with known terrorists walking free.
    Fact is if these were Muslims being assaulted the handcuffs would be out in seconds.
    Robinson has received more death threats reventley (his kids too) and been told by the Police that they'll offer him no protection whatsoever.
    Your personal opinion of him is of no interest to anyone here.
    This thread is about him having no human rights in his own country.



    Fact is?

    The fact is 20 pedos got a total of 220 years and Robinson and his idiotic supporters with plenty of pedos amongst them, almost derailed that trial. If you are part of the group trying to make him out to be a victim then you are part of the problem. Dress it up however you like but when you throw your weight around you just prove how flimsy your own argument is. It's not a personal opinion it's a fact. This is a forum created to share personal opinions so don't pretend that you speak for the forum let alone the country when you pull out the working class bullshit.

    People are pretending that he is some kind of Martin Luther King figure or Jesus for fucks sake, can you not see how transparent and agenda driven the tool is? No human rights? You lose all credibility when you make those kind of daft assertions. He is asking for special treatment. for pensioners money, for the right to wear a rolex , for the right to do another line like a fucking 20yr old instead of growing up. He isn't your messiah he is just a naughty boy.



    Correct he has no human rights, has received multiple death threats and been assualted numerous times as have people who support him, alot of these incidents are on video and nobody has ever been arrested.
    Your views on him are irrelevant and the facts are obvious to see.
    He's not asking anyone for special treatment either so why do you spout lie after lie about him.
    We get that you dislike him.
    You are talking about a guy who picks victims on twitter and then sends his thugs after them. A guy who is a bully to the core. A guy who will travel the country to knock on someones door because he can't handle being called out on his bullshit. I am not the one lying. For months we had a thread on here pretending that a case in every mainstream paper was being covered up. A complete fabrication using the photo form the front page of a newspaper to claim that this case was a hidden secret. Think about that for one minute. So leave off with the fake news and lies bullshit, it doesn't wash. You want to claim that I am lying, fine prove it. Why waste time even taking about a guy that is taking the piss? He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.




    I don't have to prove anything because you've already done that.
    You say he wants special treatment when all he asked the Police was to arrest the man who assualted him and the two female supporters of his.
    Simply not true which makes it a lie.
    We both know that neither you or I have the right to demand the Police arrest anyone. Why does somebody with loads of previous about to go back to court get that right? That is the kind of special treatment he is asking for and you know it. You are still trying to pretend that he is some kind of innocent victim when he actively goes out to confront people aggressively with a crew around him. It's another fake news thread where a bloke who is not at all 'proud of his country' and does not even live here, is pretending like you that the majority of people in this country are are supportive of a bloke who represents what our grandparents fought a world war to prevent taking over.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,088
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2936
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I appreciate the point you are trying to make but I think that are pointing an equivalence that is not really there. Putting aside the differences between the USA and the UK for now you are asserting, like many others that Tommy is not being given his rights to free speech. This is the same Tommy Robinson running for election to the EU which we always being told is actually a dictatorship. Not only is the video evidence there of him campaigning just like Nigel to join the elite career politician gravy train, but he is all over the free press. From far right wing rags like the Daily Heil to the leftist Guardian and everything inbetween. He has already broken a load of electoral laws in giving out free food and providing entertainment but he is carrying on. He may well if he is imprisoned in his forthcoming case be breaking yet another law in even standing for election, so spare us all the innocent Tommy rubbish.

    Nobody seems to be acknowledging Tommy and his heavies keenness to shut the mouth of anyone using their democratic voice to protest, or the blatant constant aggressive stance taken by finger wagging getting in your face Tommy and the thugs who surround him. Yes of course people with whom we disagree should be allowed the right to speak but that does not extend to them dictating who the law should apply to, insisting that the right to spread violence, division and hatred are also ensconced within that same privilege.

    People have thrown eggs etc at campaigning politicians for years. Not until Prescott the new labour thug puched some bloke back has it now been seen as acceptable to pretend that politicians are OK to rain punches down onto people like Tommy has for years now.

    Milo and I am a Dinner Jacket maybe both confused homosexuals with a distaste for their own attractions, but there the similarity ends. I understand your disgust at the whole deplatforming thing, particularly at Universities but you will find the same attitude amongst the very heart of the rhetoric espoused by those that they oppose. There is no respect there in Milo or Gavin or Tommy for any kind of reasonable debate. Like Peterson they throw verbal hand grenades and then feign alarm when people acting on their extremist nonsense go out and harass, bully, attack and murder people they have painted as enemies of the people. They are just as sickening and twisted as the tabloid press.

    I'm resigned to never changing your mind on this issue much like I'm resigned to the fact that no matter what Trump says or does certain people are going to hate him, he could cure cancer and people would still think he's the antichrist.

    I don't believe Tommy is shy about debate. I can assure you that Gavin and Milo and Jordan Peterson are not shy about debate at all....the questions must be asked especially since Gavin & Milo's "unpersoning" What forum/venue/platform would they be ALLOWED to speak on? Where would there be an audience ALLOWED to hear their views? Gavin used to be on FoxNews, he used to have a show on CompoundMedia and RebelTV and now he's doing his own thing since he was let go when BlazeTV bought CRTV due to the SPLC WRONGFULLY labeling him and the Proud Boys as "white nationalists" and "hate merchants" whatever the fuck that is. Nobody mainstream will have him and so this whole "He won't debate! He's mentally weak and unable to defend his beliefs" is not correct. Gavin has debated Richard Spencer who is an actual White Supremacist and Gavin has called out the idiocy of White Supremacy and this insane idea Spencer has for a White ethnostate. McInnes ponders "Hundreds of interracial couples, thousands of little mixed babies, what happens to them? Do they all get sent to Africa?" yes it's a ridiculous notion he brings up but that ridicule takes any and all air out of Spencer's ever so serious contention for this fucking ethnostate....which is kinda odd no? You know for someone the SPLC says is a "white nationalist" to take the piss out of an actual self described white nationalist?....but I get it you know OF those guys you don't really bother listening to them and that is perfectly A-OK Jim Dandy fine. I'm merely attempting to point out that he doesn't have much of a platform on which to debate given that Big Tech has unpersoned him. If McInnes or Milo weren't banned they'd debate ANYONE it's kinda what they do, win lose, or draw they'll speak their piece and listen to others as well.

    Jordan Peterson just had a very friendly debate with Slavoj Zizek. Zizek calls himself a Communist, but he's very evasive about it and even he has disdain for 20th century Communism. I don't think Peterson handled that debate the best as I believe he's not caught up on Big Tech and their forms of totalitarian control...but other than that it was a solid debate.

    You're right in your statement that "Milo and I am a Dinner Jacket maybe both confused homosexuals with a distaste for their own attractions, but there the similarity ends." Milo is harmless, he's a rascal, a rogue, an edgelord, a shitposter, a provocateur...Ahmadinejad was a puppet leader of one of the largest terrorist states on Earth. And yet it was MILO whose speech was met with violence and riots...WHY? What about Milo is threatening vs Ahmadinejad? It's that Milo, although very silly, can get folks to question their thinking by being relatable as a human and clever in how he poses his arguments/beliefs whereas Ahmadinejad is a dictator who people believe because they have no fucking choice not to ...at least in Iran. Once Ahmadinejad spoke and people laughed at his assessment that "Iran doesn't have that problem" when asked about gays in Iran....that was the power of free speech in action! Ahmadinejad was rendered weak, useless, pathetic, the emperor was shown to be wearing not even his trusty Members Only jacket and in front of all those young college kids and THEY were the ones who did that to him.....yet we're to believe that kids of the same age can't handle Milo or Gavin or Dr. Peterson or Ben Shapiro the Jewiest "white supremacist" ever? It is ridiculous coddling and it's not helping create mature adults.

    At the end of the day you're free to hate Tommy or think as little of him as you'd like, but I like my idiots out in the open loud and proud so I can see them and talk their points down because I don't fear them and remember turnabout is fair play and that is why all speech must be allowed else we go down the slippery slope of what's allowed or not allowed and next thing you know it you wind up in a gulag and we're not that far off.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

    Array

Similar Threads

  1. 2 policemen gunned down in a Walmart, then kill attacker
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 04:05 AM
  2. Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 02:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing