Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-)

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,507
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1608
    Cool Clicks

    Default If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-)

    Think about it. What the hell else to talk about between fights?

    There's Trump.... but that gets old fast.

    There's Brexit, but not all of us have all the facts to go beyond a superficial opinion (not including the British folks).

    So who are these flag bearers?

    Well..... we had Alpha, the Flat Earth flag bearer...... but you guys ran him off.

    Now we have the return of Denilson, the White Supremacy flag bearer. He said he would only stick to boxing this time, but that lasted about as long as a Trump White House staffer.

    Still trying to decide who's the flag bearer for Transgenderism. It's up in the air between Beanz and Fenster, only that Fenster took himself out of the running by stating he doesn't "care about trans." So that leaves Beanz.

    So we have two flag bearers, and another one you guys ran off.



    We need a substitute.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,614
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3116
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Freedom and Brock were other unique voices. Beanz though wanted to do the Marxist purge thing and so one won't post and the other cannot post. Freedom was going to make a comeback, but on seeing Beanz return has obviously decided 'Fuck that'. Brock is of course in the eternal gulag, training and allegedly looking for a UK boxing license.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,419
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2797
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    I'm the flag-bearer for exposing hypocrites and silly men who believe they're paragons of virtue
    Last edited by Fenster; 06-12-2019 at 08:34 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,409
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2141
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    I am flag bearer for the destruction of Millenials , snowflakes and liberal ponces.

    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,614
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3116
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I am flag bearer for the destruction of Millenials , snowflakes and liberal ponces.

    You forgot the peasants, Al.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,119
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    338
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Denilson the comeback for Flag Bearer, POTUS, SCOTUS, moderator, translator, transporter, undertaker & pallbearer.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,200
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    994
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Think about it. What the hell else to talk about between fights?

    There's Trump.... but that gets old fast.

    There's Brexit, but not all of us have all the facts to go beyond a superficial opinion (not including the British folks).

    So who are these flag bearers?

    Well..... we had Alpha, the Flat Earth flag bearer...... but you guys ran him off.

    Now we have the return of Denilson, the White Supremacy flag bearer. He said he would only stick to boxing this time, but that lasted about as long as a Trump White House staffer.

    Still trying to decide who's the flag bearer for Transgenderism. It's up in the air between Beanz and Fenster, only that Fenster took himself out of the running by stating he doesn't "care about trans." So that leaves Beanz.

    So we have two flag bearers, and another one you guys ran off.



    We need a substitute.
    I am not sure it is worth trying to inject some honesty here or not. I think this thread is symptomatic of a general theme though, so maybe it is worth addressing.

    I will start by saying that I am not sure where your hostility is coming from TitoFan but I really harbour no ill feelings toward you or anyone else on the forum, though I find many attitudes expressed to often be quite disgusting.

    I am not the flag bearer for anything really, least of all trans anything. You have repeatedly accused me of having 'a dirty little agenda' for simply disagreeing with your own and many others opionion on the issue. I have never started a thread about it and if you look you will see that usually your posts on the subject outnumber mine by 5 to 1.

    So if anything the reverse is actually true. The trans issue is something you and a few of your concerned fellow posters return to again and again. 50+ posts in the trans boxer thread to my 11 for example. It's daft but also quite dishonest to therefor pretend I am a flag bearer just because I don't share your, what I consider to be irrational, fears.

    If I am a flag bearer for anything it is for music, art, boxing and the rights of disabled people as these have dominated and continue to dominate my professional working life, but do you know what?

    I can't share any of that here. It has become a playground of toxicity in which people are more interested in inventing stories about others and positions for them to inhabit than sharing anything themselves. It's very sad people have to be reduced to caricatures and have to undergo years of character assassination just for expressing a different opinion.

    Its incredibly boring. The forum wide sense of humor failure has not helped either.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,614
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3116
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Think about it. What the hell else to talk about between fights?

    There's Trump.... but that gets old fast.

    There's Brexit, but not all of us have all the facts to go beyond a superficial opinion (not including the British folks).

    So who are these flag bearers?

    Well..... we had Alpha, the Flat Earth flag bearer...... but you guys ran him off.

    Now we have the return of Denilson, the White Supremacy flag bearer. He said he would only stick to boxing this time, but that lasted about as long as a Trump White House staffer.

    Still trying to decide who's the flag bearer for Transgenderism. It's up in the air between Beanz and Fenster, only that Fenster took himself out of the running by stating he doesn't "care about trans." So that leaves Beanz.

    So we have two flag bearers, and another one you guys ran off.



    We need a substitute.
    I am not sure it is worth trying to inject some honesty here or not. I think this thread is symptomatic of a general theme though, so maybe it is worth addressing.

    I will start by saying that I am not sure where your hostility is coming from TitoFan but I really harbour no ill feelings toward you or anyone else on the forum, though I find many attitudes expressed to often be quite disgusting.

    I am not the flag bearer for anything really, least of all trans anything. You have repeatedly accused me of having 'a dirty little agenda' for simply disagreeing with your own and many others opionion on the issue. I have never started a thread about it and if you look you will see that usually your posts on the subject outnumber mine by 5 to 1.

    So if anything the reverse is actually true. The trans issue is something you and a few of your concerned fellow posters return to again and again. 50+ posts in the trans boxer thread to my 11 for example. It's daft but also quite dishonest to therefor pretend I am a flag bearer just because I don't share your, what I consider to be irrational, fears.

    If I am a flag bearer for anything it is for music, art, boxing and the rights of disabled people as these have dominated and continue to dominate my professional working life, but do you know what?

    I can't share any of that here. It has become a playground of toxicity in which people are more interested in inventing stories about others and positions for them to inhabit than sharing anything themselves. It's very sad people have to be reduced to caricatures and have to undergo years of character assassination just for expressing a different opinion.

    Its incredibly boring. The forum wide sense of humor failure has not helped either.
    Hypocrite. Much.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,200
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    994
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Think about it. What the hell else to talk about between fights?

    There's Trump.... but that gets old fast.

    There's Brexit, but not all of us have all the facts to go beyond a superficial opinion (not including the British folks).

    So who are these flag bearers?

    Well..... we had Alpha, the Flat Earth flag bearer...... but you guys ran him off.

    Now we have the return of Denilson, the White Supremacy flag bearer. He said he would only stick to boxing this time, but that lasted about as long as a Trump White House staffer.

    Still trying to decide who's the flag bearer for Transgenderism. It's up in the air between Beanz and Fenster, only that Fenster took himself out of the running by stating he doesn't "care about trans." So that leaves Beanz.

    So we have two flag bearers, and another one you guys ran off.



    We need a substitute.
    I am not sure it is worth trying to inject some honesty here or not. I think this thread is symptomatic of a general theme though, so maybe it is worth addressing.

    I will start by saying that I am not sure where your hostility is coming from TitoFan but I really harbour no ill feelings toward you or anyone else on the forum, though I find many attitudes expressed to often be quite disgusting.

    I am not the flag bearer for anything really, least of all trans anything. You have repeatedly accused me of having 'a dirty little agenda' for simply disagreeing with your own and many others opionion on the issue. I have never started a thread about it and if you look you will see that usually your posts on the subject outnumber mine by 5 to 1.

    So if anything the reverse is actually true. The trans issue is something you and a few of your concerned fellow posters return to again and again. 50+ posts in the trans boxer thread to my 11 for example. It's daft but also quite dishonest to therefor pretend I am a flag bearer just because I don't share your, what I consider to be irrational, fears.

    If I am a flag bearer for anything it is for music, art, boxing and the rights of disabled people as these have dominated and continue to dominate my professional working life, but do you know what?

    I can't share any of that here. It has become a playground of toxicity in which people are more interested in inventing stories about others and positions for them to inhabit than sharing anything themselves. It's very sad people have to be reduced to caricatures and have to undergo years of character assassination just for expressing a different opinion.

    Its incredibly boring. The forum wide sense of humor failure has not helped either.
    Hypocrite. Much.
    If you really belive that then explain what you mean by it and how I can change.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,614
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3116
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Think about it. What the hell else to talk about between fights?

    There's Trump.... but that gets old fast.

    There's Brexit, but not all of us have all the facts to go beyond a superficial opinion (not including the British folks).

    So who are these flag bearers?

    Well..... we had Alpha, the Flat Earth flag bearer...... but you guys ran him off.

    Now we have the return of Denilson, the White Supremacy flag bearer. He said he would only stick to boxing this time, but that lasted about as long as a Trump White House staffer.

    Still trying to decide who's the flag bearer for Transgenderism. It's up in the air between Beanz and Fenster, only that Fenster took himself out of the running by stating he doesn't "care about trans." So that leaves Beanz.

    So we have two flag bearers, and another one you guys ran off.



    We need a substitute.
    I am not sure it is worth trying to inject some honesty here or not. I think this thread is symptomatic of a general theme though, so maybe it is worth addressing.

    I will start by saying that I am not sure where your hostility is coming from TitoFan but I really harbour no ill feelings toward you or anyone else on the forum, though I find many attitudes expressed to often be quite disgusting.

    I am not the flag bearer for anything really, least of all trans anything. You have repeatedly accused me of having 'a dirty little agenda' for simply disagreeing with your own and many others opionion on the issue. I have never started a thread about it and if you look you will see that usually your posts on the subject outnumber mine by 5 to 1.

    So if anything the reverse is actually true. The trans issue is something you and a few of your concerned fellow posters return to again and again. 50+ posts in the trans boxer thread to my 11 for example. It's daft but also quite dishonest to therefor pretend I am a flag bearer just because I don't share your, what I consider to be irrational, fears.

    If I am a flag bearer for anything it is for music, art, boxing and the rights of disabled people as these have dominated and continue to dominate my professional working life, but do you know what?

    I can't share any of that here. It has become a playground of toxicity in which people are more interested in inventing stories about others and positions for them to inhabit than sharing anything themselves. It's very sad people have to be reduced to caricatures and have to undergo years of character assassination just for expressing a different opinion.

    Its incredibly boring. The forum wide sense of humor failure has not helped either.
    Hypocrite. Much.
    If you really belive that then explain what you mean by it and how I can change.
    In the last week alone you have invented positions that I do not hold a number of times in the long tirades and along the way character assassinated me. I am not playing a victim as I am used to it and can hold my ground and push back, but it really does take two to tango.

    Do you not see that by posting so aggressively and distorting what one says that you are creating a person that isn't actually there yourself too? Take the lesbians on the bus. My first comment was that it was a terrible attack and that yes I think people should also control their behavior as London is frankly an unsafe place, yet immediately you wanted to assume the worst and that I was somehow saying 'the lezzers were asking for it' or something like that. I am sure you know that is not what I think and that I would never give a nod to the teenagers and say 'Right, let them have it. They are snogging!' I am cool with gay life for goodness sake. I generally enjoy the company of gay people, I like sharp, snappy people who dress well.

    I honestly think it would help if you would address the poster you are addressing and them alone too as I often have very different views to Peterson, Lyle, Dia, or whoever it might be. I am an individual, plus I don't think Jordan Peterson posts here anymore. Anyway stay cool and I can too. I am semi wincing expecting some tirade about what a liar I am and how I am somehow Jacob Rees Mogg or something. And he is of course terrible for the environment too. I am my own person.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,200
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    994
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Think about it. What the hell else to talk about between fights?

    There's Trump.... but that gets old fast.

    There's Brexit, but not all of us have all the facts to go beyond a superficial opinion (not including the British folks).

    So who are these flag bearers?

    Well..... we had Alpha, the Flat Earth flag bearer...... but you guys ran him off.

    Now we have the return of Denilson, the White Supremacy flag bearer. He said he would only stick to boxing this time, but that lasted about as long as a Trump White House staffer.

    Still trying to decide who's the flag bearer for Transgenderism. It's up in the air between Beanz and Fenster, only that Fenster took himself out of the running by stating he doesn't "care about trans." So that leaves Beanz.

    So we have two flag bearers, and another one you guys ran off.



    We need a substitute.
    I am not sure it is worth trying to inject some honesty here or not. I think this thread is symptomatic of a general theme though, so maybe it is worth addressing.

    I will start by saying that I am not sure where your hostility is coming from TitoFan but I really harbour no ill feelings toward you or anyone else on the forum, though I find many attitudes expressed to often be quite disgusting.

    I am not the flag bearer for anything really, least of all trans anything. You have repeatedly accused me of having 'a dirty little agenda' for simply disagreeing with your own and many others opionion on the issue. I have never started a thread about it and if you look you will see that usually your posts on the subject outnumber mine by 5 to 1.

    So if anything the reverse is actually true. The trans issue is something you and a few of your concerned fellow posters return to again and again. 50+ posts in the trans boxer thread to my 11 for example. It's daft but also quite dishonest to therefor pretend I am a flag bearer just because I don't share your, what I consider to be irrational, fears.

    If I am a flag bearer for anything it is for music, art, boxing and the rights of disabled people as these have dominated and continue to dominate my professional working life, but do you know what?

    I can't share any of that here. It has become a playground of toxicity in which people are more interested in inventing stories about others and positions for them to inhabit than sharing anything themselves. It's very sad people have to be reduced to caricatures and have to undergo years of character assassination just for expressing a different opinion.

    Its incredibly boring. The forum wide sense of humor failure has not helped either.
    Hypocrite. Much.
    If you really belive that then explain what you mean by it and how I can change.
    In the last week alone you have invented positions that I do not hold a number of times in the long tirades and along the way character assassinated me. I am not playing a victim as I am used to it and can hold my ground and push back, but it really does take two to tango.

    Do you not see that by posting so aggressively and distorting what one says that you are creating a person that isn't actually there yourself too? Take the lesbians on the bus. My first comment was that it was a terrible attack and that yes I think people should also control their behavior as London is frankly an unsafe place, yet immediately you wanted to assume the worst and that I was somehow saying 'the lezzers were asking for it' or something like that. I am sure you know that is not what I think and that I would never give a nod to the teenagers and say 'Right, let them have it. They are snogging!' I am cool with gay life for goodness sake. I generally enjoy the company of gay people, I like sharp, snappy people who dress well.

    I honestly think it would help if you would address the poster you are addressing and them alone too as I often have very different views to Peterson, Lyle, Dia, or whoever it might be. I am an individual, plus I don't think Jordan Peterson posts here anymore. Anyway stay cool and I can too. I am semi wincing expecting some tirade about what a liar I am and how I am somehow Jacob Rees Mogg or something. And he is of course terrible for the environment too. I am my own person.


    You are quite correct it takes two to tango but here it is often more than two men dancing. I was going to say progress but I am not sure if that is a banned word here nowadays. Seriously though if we are going to make any real change you will have to disavow yourself of some notions. While they are there it will not make any difference what I post. So try and imagine just for one second that at no point in the last week, in any of the threads or in any of my posts was i even slightly angry.

    I apologise if you think i have invented positions for you or was distorting what you said but if you go back you will see your reply was not what you think you posted at all. Your first response was actually

    'So, yes, taking a bus in a major UK city at night can indeed be an adventure.'

    You may think it pedantic to note that but i take from that some kind of personal vindication from you in what you see as proof that their is violence on buses and violence in the UK, something none of us here have ever disputed. Then your next sentence confirms the fact that the opportunity to declare London and the UK dangerous was at the forefront of your thoughts

    'The UK is not a safe country in places.'

    But why? because of course for you it was an opportunity to attack the diversity of London and the UK. So after finally acknowledging

    'It is obviously a terrible attack.'

    The next thing you type is

    'who were the attackers? We hear that one spoke Spanish, but with London being so diverse, we don't know about the other British attackers despite the CCTV being able to tell us.'

    So you can hardly be surprised when i question your concern and claims that I distort what you typed. The very next line?

    "We must have kissed or something" is very vague too. I do not understand why they would need to be kissing in public on a bus. I would say the same about straight couples. There is always a time and a place. You know you are living in a diverse place, so you need to be extra careful. That was my attitude in England and out of respect anywhere else too.'

    So it doesn't sound like you are cool with anything at all. It sounds like you are seeking to do several things.

    Be more concerned with the attack being pinned on immigrants or non English people to justify your own anti-diversity and and anti-immigration stance and to use as proof of some media and establishment cover up.

    Blame what you consider to be an inappropriate display of affection for being somehow responsible, even if only partially, for the attack happening.

    Considering the couple are claiming they were beaten up for not putting on a sex show for the attackers it seems a bit of a reach for you to suggest that they need to defer to what you assume are 'diverse' attackers and not display any affection and by doing so they could keep themselves safe.

    I addressed both you and El Kabong in my first reply because El Kabong had quoted your post and then added his own vitriol blaming Sadiq Khan and Muslims. That was his explicit wording, bringing up Rotheram etc and so can you explain why on earth you would be surprised by my response?

    I could you both stupid and warped in response to what you both posted as your first responses to this attack. They were like nobody else's response. Very, very different.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,200
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    994
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    For Clarity




    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

    Arrests made after woman and girlfriend attacked by gang of teenagers on bus for refusing to kiss each other





    Police say they have arrested four teenagers after two women were beaten by a gang on a night bus after being taunted about their sexuality. Melania Geymonat and her girlfriend Chris were left covered in blood after the attack.
    The Metropolitan Police have arrested four males aged between 15 and 18. They are being questioned at separate police stations on suspicion of robbery and aggravated GBH. CCTV is being reviewed by detectives.
    The couple were heading home to Camden after a night out and were sitting at the front of the top deck of an N31 bus, when the group started shouting at them and throwing coins. When they refused to kiss each other the teenagers beat them, leaving them covered in blood, before stealing their belongings

    Ms Geymonat, who is an air stewardess at Ryanair, has not been able to return to work since the attack, which happened at 2:30am on May 30. She is still receiving medical treatment for her injuries.
    In a Facebook post Ms Geymonat, 28, said: "They started behaving like hooligans, demanding that we kissed so they could enjoy watching, calling us ‘lesbians’ and describing sexual positions.
    "It was only them and us there. In an attempt to calm things down, I started making jokes. I thought this might make them go away. Chris even pretended she was sick, but they kept on harassing us, throwing us coins and becoming more enthusiastic about it. The next thing I know is that Chris is in the middle of the bus fighting with them.
    "On an impulse, I went over there only to find her face bleeding and three of them beating her up. The next thing I know is I'm being punched. I got dizzy at the sight of my blood and fell back. I don’t remember whether or not I lost consciousness. Suddenly the bus had stopped, the police were there and I was bleeding all over.
    "Our stuff was stolen as well. I don’t know yet if my nose is broken".

    Prime Minster Theresa May condemed what happened to the women saying: "This was a sickening attack and my thoughts are with the couple affected.
    "Nobody should ever have to hide who they are or who they love and we must work together to eradicate unacceptable violence towards the LGBT community."
    London Mayor Sadiq Khan described the attack as disgusting and misogynistic. He said hate crimes against the LGBT+ community would not be tolerated in London.
    Siwan Hayward, from director of compliance and policing at TfL, said: "This sickening attack is utterly unacceptable. Homophobic behaviour and abuse is a hate crime and won't be tolerated on our network.
    "All of our customers have the right to travel without fear of verbal or physical assault and we are working with the police to stamp out this behaviour on our transport network.
    "We will do all we can to support the police investigation of this incident."
    The Metropolitan Police have appealled for witnesses. Anyone with information should contact 101 or tweet @metCC.


    https://www.itv.com/news/london/2019...using-to-kiss/


    So, yes, taking a bus in a major UK city at night can indeed be an adventure. The UK is not a safe country in places. It is obviously a terrible attack. And who were the attackers? We hear that one spoke Spanish, but with London being so diverse, we don't know about the other British attackers despite the CCTV being able to tell us.

    "We must have kissed or something" is very vague too. I do not understand why they would need to be kissing in public on a bus. I would say the same about straight couples. There is always a time and a place. You know you are living in a diverse place, so you need to be extra careful. That was my attitude in England and out of respect anywhere else too.
    Part and parcel of living in a big city so Sadiq Khan has told everyone.

    I read the story on several different news outlets and just from the lack of description of the perpetrators of this event I can almost guarantee you that they will be Muslim or of Asian descent and I don't say that because I want to say that I say that because the media and the government run media always play this game. I wish they didn't if they told the truth and the whole truth the entire time fewer questions would be asked because citizens wouldn't imagine anything to ask or maybe they just be more conspiracy theorists I guess that maybe is what the government or the media is thinking that if they withhold evidence that the public won't ask questions about it?


    I don't say this to take a shot at minority groups are Asians or Muslims or anything like that I say it just because I've noticed a pattern with the media and that's media in America to where in an attack or in a crime like this the media will not deliver the story with the same amount of facts as when the perpetrator or perpetrators ar white males. I think that may be there a couple reasons for that and one would be if they didn't want the minority groups to be noticed committing crimes like this and another would be as if they wanted to ferment a fissure of relationship between certain groups religious racial gender oriented sexual orientation whatever. Now I've seen that the perpetrators were 15 to 18 years old and of course you're not going to be able to see miners being hauled in front of court or whatever but do you still can provide details on what they looked like and descriptive features. But I understand if they need to withhold information for court but the problem you have there is you have CCTV and that is going to provide evidence that is clear and undeniable.

    You look at how they handled the Rotherham Scandal and you just know that people are being protected for certain reasons and it's not that you hate those people is just your wonder why the government would bother to do that
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Priceless doesn't even begin to start to describe the special kind of stupid you need to subscribe to in order to post the replies you and Gandalf have Lyle.

    I hope it is just that, because if not you are both kind of warped. This is the slippery slope you need to be more worried about than the imaginary fantasy of a gay conspiracy, one of you is terrified of and the other is fascinated by. You are both aligning yourselves with not just religious fundamentalists but a wave of justified homophobia and thinly veiled racism, ushered in by a regressive and dangerous brand of populism.

    And you both have the bloody minded cheek to call a cup of milkshake violence.

    Silence also on Robinson travelling to Portugal, boasting about there being no football banning order and then punching another England fan to the ground.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,409
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2141
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I am flag bearer for the destruction of Millenials , snowflakes and liberal ponces.

    You forgot the peasants, Al.
    Then who would clean the car ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,614
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3116
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Yes....and then later you accused me of saying that they were asking for it. I said it was a bad attack, asked who did it, and questioned why they would be snogging on a bus. Not quite as nefarious as you were trying to make out and your response was way over the top.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,200
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    994
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If not for our flag-bearers, this site would be pretty boring between fights. :-

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes....and then later you accused me of saying that they were asking for it. I said it was a bad attack, asked who did it, and questioned why they would be snogging on a bus. Not quite as nefarious as you were trying to make out and your response was way over the top.
    Then why even bring up the suggestion that they were trying to hide whether they had indeed kissed or not? Surely that is irrelevant? Nefarious? Well I suppose one could call your response appalling, and pretty outrageous considering your eagerness to blame diversity, and what you considered inappropriate displays of affections.

    Homophobia and the violence associated with it is clearly alive and on the rise just like racist attacks. With that in mind in what way was my response over the top?

    It sounds like you asking for special treatment or that I censor my posting when responding to you. I quite clearly expressed the hope that you had merely subscribed to stupidity and were not warped, but if you want to align yourself with that movement, you can't expect everyone to pat you on the back for doing so.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Pretty cool site...
    By CutMeMick in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 05:19 AM
  2. Carl froch: Ward fights are quite boring
    By FinitoElDinamita in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 09:31 PM
  3. Most Painfully Boring Title fights
    By BoomBoom in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 06:50 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing