1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I'm picking Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Not at all. I've watched Bradleys last 3 fights this week and and don't see any way in hell he can beat Pacquiao, I think he was a very wise choice of opponent considering the chance people seem to be giving him.
    After Pacquiao wins all the Pac haters will be saying Bradley was a handpicked chump.
    I say i'm swaying towards Bradley but really can't pick a winner. Must be a good thing, hopefully we are in for a good close fight.

If Pac wins full credit to him. If he wins in devastating fashion then the pressure is on Floyd to take the fight after a tough night with Cotto. It would certainly give him something to think about over the summer months if he has time on his hands...oh wait

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bradley can't punch for shit. Pac will put him in a situation where he doesn't know what to do.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it will be alot closer than people think, Bradley is a very good fighter,
    and a very awkward customer, but i still expect Pac Man to get a UD.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bradley is fit young unbeaten and confident so he does have a chance. Pac man will win a decision because he is quicker and will box smart.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not at all. I've watched Bradleys last 3 fights this week and and don't see any way in hell he can beat Pacquiao, I think he was a very wise choice of opponent considering the chance people seem to be giving him.
    After Pacquiao wins all the Pac haters will be saying Bradley was a handpicked chump.

I'm not 100% sure that Pac's going to win, as Bradley to me is a very credible opponent and seems totally pumped up for the fight. Another thing that worries me is Bradley's penchant for leading with the head. This might cause Manny some problems.

But your point is right on. This is one of the more predictable things in this forum. Haters will never give credit when credit is due. They'd rather tear down the opponent, who a day earlier they were predicting would win. You can basically bet your house on this type of shit happening.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Not even sure why. I just have a feeling that he's going to cause the upset.
    Anybody else think this?
    Has this just been a great misunderstanding and you were talking about Bradley Pryce...against Billie Joe Saunders?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not hate Pacquiao and would like it to be known now that I think Bradley is a hand picked chump. It's not entirely Manny's fault and Bradley is not really a chump, but uncle Bob Arum knows exactly which side his bread is buttered on. For a talented fighter like Pacquiao, which even his haters must be able to see, Bradley is quite a predictable and limited opponent. He doesn't hit hard enough and is not great punching whilst moving laterally or backwards, and so relying on his habits he will march right into Pacquiao's traps. There are not a lot of credible fights left for pacman, save Floyd or Marquez who would probably kick his ass again and get shafted by uncle Bob's mates.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    I do not hate Pacquiao and would like it to be known now that I think Bradley is a hand picked chump. It's not entirely Manny's fault and Bradley is not really a chump, but uncle Bob Arum knows exactly which side his bread is buttered on. For a talented fighter like Pacquiao, which even his haters must be able to see, Bradley is quite a predictable and limited opponent. He doesn't hit hard enough and is not great punching whilst moving laterally or backwards, and so relying on his habits he will march right into Pacquiao's traps. There are not a lot of credible fights left for pacman, save Floyd or Marquez who would probably kick his ass again and get shafted by uncle Bob's mates.

Well thanks for clearing that up, up front.

At least if and when Pac wins... you can rightfully refer back to your pre-fight assessments. But Pac haters who are crowing that Bradley's going to kick his ass... better not slag on Bradley if he were to lose. Man up!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I'm not 100% sure that Pac's going to win, as Bradley to me is a very credible opponent and seems totally pumped up for the fight. Another thing that worries me is Bradley's penchant for leading with the head. This might cause Manny some problems.

But your point is right on. This is one of the more predictable things in this forum. Haters will never give credit when credit is due. They'd rather tear down the opponent, who a day earlier they were predicting would win. You can basically bet your house on this type of shit happening.
    Yep, like after Froch stopped Bute, all of a sudden Bute wasn't really any good, and fought only 'B' class opponents. They say simular shit about Pacquiao's opponents, Oscar was weight drained, Hatton had already be beaten by Floyd, Cotto was damaged goods, Margarito was shot, Mosley was ancient, Marquez won all 3 fights but was robbed. It'll be more of the same old shit when Pac hands Bradley his ass.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post

Good breakdown, completely agreed. That's what I've realized as well with Bradley, he doesn't set traps of his own and comes straight forward when he throws for the most part. He is a tough little fighter and his workrate is great, but he isn't powerful or fast enough to win exchanges with Manny and he won't be hard to find.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think of it this way if someone gave you $1000000 and said you can bet Bradley or Pac , who would you pick?

im thinking every single person on this forum would pick Pac me included

but still when theres nothing on the line people are not so one side

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fighter with the biggest head wins. Pacs head has increased in size for some reason and bradleys head has stayed the same.
    Bradley just got to do what marquez and morales done but better.
    Pac should win but the excuses from the camp is always growing:-

1. Religon issues-hates gays
    2. Ariza
    3. Leg cramps
    4. Tax issues

Did you see bradleys last fight?
    Roach knows what hes doing by picking these fighters.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel Bradley is made for Pac, he will stop Bradley in a bout 8 round's, Holt had him in plenty of trouble
    Pac will just beat the hell out of him.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Not even sure why. I just have a feeling that he's going to cause the upset.
    Anybody else think this?
    Yes I feelthe same, Bradley defensive skills are much underrated and Pac is slowing down,there is no doubt about it.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    The fighter with the biggest head wins. Pacs head has increased in size for some reason and bradleys head has stayed the same.
    Bradley just got to do what marquez and morales done but better.
    Pac should win but the excuses from the camp is always growing:-

1. Religon issues-hates gays
    2. Ariza
    3. Leg cramps
    4. Tax issues

Did you see bradleys last fight?
    Roach knows what hes doing by picking these fighters.

Lol. I still say this fight has a good chance of ending on a TD or NC based on the style match up. Manny being a leftie only increases those odds. But yeah the head thing. Manny's head looks twice the size of Bradleys and he resembles a candy apple. Not sure how lil Holyfield can miss that noggin.

Manny's distractions are undeniable and pre-fight are legit reasons imo. It's only after the fight that they become excuses should the impossible happen.

Thread Information