Thread: Syria

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Next 72 Hours is CRITICAL - TRUMP will be destroyed via Kushner/100% CHANGE

Trump is ********SNOOKERED/FLIPPED & FINISHED********** GUN TO HIS HEAD

GLOBALISTS HAVE WON/MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX HAS WON

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Next 72 Hours is CRITICAL - TRUMP will be destroyed via Kushner/100% CHANGE

Trump on April 7 ANNOUNCED THE US IS PULLING OUT OF SYRIA

THEN A SUDDEN CHEM ATTACK?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Syria

We have too many threads split up discussing this topic so I figured I'd create a single one, if it's a prob just delete it. I was confused last night, I heard we had launched at Syria and wasn't that happy about it. I finished up work and left at about 2am so I guess that was like five hours after the attack. I clicked on my car radio to get an update on the bombing and instead what I hear was a fact finding mission was on its way to Syria to investigate the chemical attack. What's up with that?

400,000 dead in Syria in the last seven years. 70 million displaced, turkey, Iran, Russia and the US all in the country with different interests. All sides will spin this and now the Russian troll farm is in high gear. How did this go so wrong. Right before Syria went to shit he and his wife were interviewed by several US magazines and he was talking about his western education and good relations. Apparently those interviews touched off some shit as Bashirs wife was showing of her shoe collection and Gucci bags, the poor of Syria didn't appreciate it. This is all from memory I didn't google which magazines the articles were in but I remember reading a few of them. Crazy shit and intervention in the Middle East are so common it seems it's accepted. So many of these Middle East countries have beautiful history and attractions that would make them very interesting to visit but for the last umpteen years the only people visiting them are heavily armed wearing boots. I'd love to see the history in Syria. This shit is way to confusing

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Syria

History remembers US was to blame for "bloody carnage" in Yugoslavia & Iraq, same with Syria

https://www.rt.com/news/424164-putin-history-us-syria/

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    History remembers US was to blame for "bloody carnage" in Yugoslavia & Iraq, same with Syria

https://www.rt.com/news/424164-putin-history-us-syria/
    I see what u are saying freedom but i don't know if Putin is the most reliable interpretation of the situation. His hands have Syrian blood as well.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ZIONISM IS RACISM

Israeli forces murder 30 demos, wound 3,000 others in 8 days in Gaza

http://daysofpalestine.com/post/1102...8-days-in-gaza

Last edited by Freedom; 04-15-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Next 72 Hours is CRITICAL - TRUMP will be destroyed via Kushner/100% CHANGE

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

Obvious false flag. Only a fool or a liar would deny it.

Trump isn't stupid, he knows who his masters are. He's well aware of what happened to the last president who didn't submit to them (JFK).

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump isn't stupid, he knows who his masters are. He's well aware of what happened to the last president who didn't submit to them (JFK).
    it seems all must bow to the "GLOBALISTS/MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX/ILLUMINATI/EXTRATERRESTRIALS/NEW WORLD ORDER/DEEP STATE"

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed. A likely false flag and May showing no evidence and bombing regardless. Also very suspicious with the spy story. This is where I am ashamed to be British. Most countries do not feel the need to behave like this. They are the lowest of the low.

Get Corbyn in there and clean it up once and for all.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it seems all must bow to the "GLOBALISTS/MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX/ILLUMINATI/EXTRATERRESTRIALS/NEW WORLD ORDER/DEEP STATE"
    There are no "extraterrestrials or illuminati".

You can call them "globalists", "New World Order" or "Deep State" if you like, but really it's just a certain group of very wealthy, powerful people who control America and much of the western world.

They comprise just 2% of the overall US population, yet are about 40% of all the multi-billionaires in America and occupy virtually all the most important positions in the mainstream media. They run Google, Facebook, Yahoo, CNN, MSNBC, The Huffington Post, all the bigger movie companies, etc.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can call them "globalists", "New World Order" or "Deep State" if you like, but really it's just a certain group of very wealthy, powerful people who control America and much of the western world.

They comprise just 2% of the overall US population, yet are about 40% of all the multi-billionaires in America and occupy virtually all the most important positions in the mainstream media. They run Google, Facebook, Yahoo, CNN, MSNBC, The Huffington Post, all the bigger movie companies, etc.
    We are not a true democracy or republic any longer, we are a plutocracy. A recent study found the combined net worth of congress is 2.4 billion dollars. That doesn't include property they don't need to declare.....sad

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

We are not a true democracy or republic any longer, we are a plutocracy. A recent study found the combined net worth of congress is 2.4 billion dollars. That doesn't include property they don't need to declare.....sad

It's no different here. The whole cabinet are million or multi-millionaires and have no idea how the average person works and lives. It's like reverse bribery, the businesses they help in government all give them jobs on the board after politics because big business/corporations and politics are the same thing. The Prime Ministers husband helps people avoid paying tax for a living
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not perfect here by a long shot, but I think it is great that you can lock up a corrupt President for 24 years. By contrast Tony Blair carried out war crimes and still spreads his bile while May sells weapons to despots and kills people with no democratic oversight. That tells me we are a long way from anything democratic. It's not shitting on the UK, it is just an unfortunate reality.

El Kabong Guest

We're not going to war against Russia or Assad. This missile strike hit ISIS who the US used to help in Syria. If things were going to escalate President Trump wouldn't immediately tweet "mission accomplished".

Shit will really start hitting the fan in the next few weeks because we'll see a media push for war against Iran and that too will fail as it failed in North Korea and now Syria.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    We're not going to war against Russia or Assad. This missile strike hit ISIS who the US used to help in Syria. If things were going to escalate President Trump wouldn't immediately tweet "mission accomplished".

Shit will really start hitting the fan in the next few weeks because we'll see a media push for war against Iran and that too will fail as it failed in North Korea and now Syria.
    Sorry kabong meant to like the post. Listening to the news today a journalist inside Syria reported many Syrians were happy the US struck as they feel the international community had been ignoring the situation. I have no idea how many as another news channel reported the million refugees in Lebanon (I think they said Lebanon) said they don't give a shit as the strike was too small, late and wouldn't do anything. If the civilians support this strike I wouldn't look at it so negatively but I will never know for sure.

Thread Information