Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 258 of 311 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 4664

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Anyone seen 'Tickled'

Wholly f-ck, there are some weird f-cks around, Competitive Endurance Tickling . Good on Farrier for sticking to his guns and exposing that rich, sick, fat f-ck.
    They live, We sleep

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Anyone seen 'Tickled'

Wholly f-ck, there are some weird f-cks around, Competitive Endurance Tickling . Good on Farrier for sticking to his guns and exposing that rich, sick, fat f-ck.
    Didn't someone die during that? I know it sounds odd as shit but I could SWEAR I heard someone died from that or someone related to that documentary died around the time it came out.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Anyone seen 'Tickled'

Didn't someone die during that? I know it sounds odd as shit but I could SWEAR I heard someone died from that or someone related to that documentary died around the time it came out.
    Not sure, it didn't mention anything during our at the end about a death.

They were just rich bullies, had my blood boiling.

I can't understand how the main guy behind it still managed to get a law degree, nice to have wealthy folks.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5109784/

Mother with Jennifer Lawrence who is smoking hot but someone please watch this movie and let me know what u think it fucked with my head, seriously

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really didn't know Jennifer Lawrence until X Men and googling "hot blue X Men chick". I found her career but also had to see some seriously fooked up random sites.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I really didn't know Jennifer Lawrence until X Men and googling "hot blue X Men chick". I found her career but also had to see some seriously fooked up random sites.
    Spics this is a very odd original movie worth the watch but it’s lynch like and leaves u guessing

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure Icarus has been mentioned somewhere on Saddo's before, interesting doco on PEDs and the whole Russian doping scandal, most sports fans should find it worthwhile.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure Icarus has been mentioned somewhere on Saddo's before, interesting doco on PEDs and the whole Russian doping scandal, most sports fans should find it worthwhile.
    Someone should tell Trump that the Russians are the bad guys.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Someone should tell Trump that the Russians are the bad guys.
    It wasn't the Russians that allowed them to compete, even with all the overwhelming evidence of doping.
    They live, We sleep

El Kabong Guest

'Eyes Wide Shut' ....like any Kubrick movie you really have to watch it closely to pick up on some interesting easter eggs. It's a long fucking movie and it's open ended as to what the moral of the story is, perhaps like with 'The Shining' it's layers. Layers of deceit, layers of responsibilities, layers of truth and lies.....is it about infidelity? Is it about the path not taken? Is it like 'Young Goodman Brown' where the protagonist's moral compass gets fucked up by an overwhelming visceral experience which is still almost bordering on a dream?

I think it's a shit movie because it's sooooo long and the story telling is kind of garbled, but it's also like a Rorschach test, it is what YOU see in it...perhaps this is why the mirror on the cover of the DVD case/movie poster and mirrors in the film itself. There's also Christmas, red & blue, what/who is masked or unmasked what is out in public vs what is private and how they contrast or are similar...it's all a bit overwhelming to take in at one time....I can see if anyone thought the movie is/was pretentious because it's certainly very exact in some places and then up for definition in others, almost begging the question "What the fuck are you trying to tell people Stanley Kubrick?"

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Eyes Wide Shut' ....like any Kubrick movie you really have to watch it closely to pick up on some interesting easter eggs. It's a long fucking movie and it's open ended as to what the moral of the story is, perhaps like with 'The Shining' it's layers. Layers of deceit, layers of responsibilities, layers of truth and lies.....is it about infidelity? Is it about the path not taken? Is it like 'Young Goodman Brown' where the protagonist's moral compass gets fucked up by an overwhelming visceral experience which is still almost bordering on a dream?

I think it's a shit movie because it's sooooo long and the story telling is kind of garbled, but it's also like a Rorschach test, it is what YOU see in it...perhaps this is why the mirror on the cover of the DVD case/movie poster and mirrors in the film itself. There's also Christmas, red & blue, what/who is masked or unmasked what is out in public vs what is private and how they contrast or are similar...it's all a bit overwhelming to take in at one time....I can see if anyone thought the movie is/was pretentious because it's certainly very exact in some places and then up for definition in others, almost begging the question "What the fuck are you trying to tell people Stanley Kubrick?"
    I watched it in the cinema and thought nice naked women but what a waste of time.

El Kabong Guest

I watched it in the cinema and thought nice naked women but what a waste of time.
    But you didnt' have to wear your trench coat to the theater that time eh

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I liked eyes wide shut. The soundtrack was very interesting seeing how the music was tied to the progressions and actions of the film. It was very dark and the cinematography was excellent. I can see why it has its detractors but I thought it was very well done.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But you didnt' have to wear your trench coat to the theater that time eh
    Do not forget the mask.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I liked eyes wide shut. The soundtrack was very interesting seeing how the music was tied to the progressions and actions of the film. It was very dark and the cinematography was excellent. I can see why it has its detractors but I thought it was very well done.
    Oh Kubrick could shoot ANYTHING and grab your attention...there's a number of movies I wish he had done....'American Psycho', 'There Will Be Blood', 'Gangs of New York', 'Saving Private Ryan', 'The Patriot' etc

Thread Information