Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The United States of America

I was born in Bridgeport Connecticut in 1963. However since the age of 1 I lived in New Jersey and New York.

United States always seems like home to me until I went abroad until I saw normal, civil, caring, presentable people and saw what normal natural and healthy food is. What does everybody here think of the United States of America? I know the Americans are going to chant red white and blue until we want to stick a sock in their mouth. I personally am American but I will never chant red white and blue. So the question is for everybody out there reading this thread do you get the impression that there's something really really wrong with America and American society given all of the mass shootings and Incredibly High astronomically High rate of divorce and childhood obesity and childhood diabetes and school shootings and astronomically High rate of mental illnesses?

The rest of the world is being brainwashed by the American system which is transmitted through Hollywood and MTV and still people are dying to try to come here. I don't know why they're dying to try to come here. Does anybody know why?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: The United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust
    I know the Americans are going to chant red white and blue until we want to stick a sock in their mouth. I personally am American but I will never chant red white and blue

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I know the Americans are going to chant red white and blue until we want to stick a sock in their mouth. I personally am American but I will never chant red white and blue

Yes the dark troll

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh yeah Jim this is really dark but what you post on the hate crime in the UK friend that's not trolling at all is it. And what Lyle posts tell me he's not trying to get a rise out of the British on the form. Yet I'm the dark one. Give me a break. You troll a lot more than I do. Bean's just called you out for a 90-page thread in which you're constantly trolling @Beanz

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh so u try to use my bff beaner as a source. I’ll have u know he and I have like 7 truces. Nice try, I don’t buy it and no one else here does

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The reason people want to go to America is because as you can see with India there is incredible poverty and open defacation. Now admittedly parts of America are similar but on the whole, you do have toilets and reasonable paying low level jobs and very plentiful cheap food. It's the same for the Poles going to the UK or the Filipino nurses in the NHS. They go where the money is.

If I could work in a supermarket for the equivalent of 30 dollars an hour I would take it in a heartbeat. It makes sense. The difference is I cannot go anywhere to do that or make that relatively speaking. Even doing what me and Brock do here we need degrees and it is temporary contracts. You cannot just go and work in a shop in a super rich country. Spouses married to Chinese cannot even get a job. Just shocking.

A couple of times in the UK I was in a counter situation and the cashier could not speak English. How are they even getting employed? Quite bizarre. But compared to back in Poland or whatever and it is a small fortune to have a low level British job.

My conclusion is money. The working classes were sold out through shipping off manufacturing then with open borders lost their service jobs as well. Very uncool. It is their country, but the left simply did not care.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles you have gone full on American cuck😁
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    And what Lyle posts tell me he's not trying to get a rise out of the British on the form.

I'm not trying to get a "rise" out of anyone in any of the threads I post in. I'd like conversation, I'd like a little feedback as to what is happening over there and opinions vary.

To me....

until I went abroad until I saw normal, civil, caring, presentable people and saw what normal natural and healthy food is
    That's bullshit...I'm not saying that elsewhere in the world people aren't civil, caring, presentable, and I'm not saying that elsewhere doesn't have normal natural healthy food.....what I AM saying is that if you couldn't find those things in America then you're either not looking hard enough (doesn't take much effort really) or you've got a skewed view of America.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair he was attacked tonight. That would have been far less likely in Tokyo. The drugs and violence and broken homes have caused deep problems.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    To be fair he was attacked tonight. That would have been far less likely in Tokyo. The drugs and violence and broken homes have caused deep problems.
    There's crime everywhere....in Tokyo is more homogeneous than The United States.... I wonder if that has anything to do with it

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was born in Bridgeport Connecticut in 1963. However since the age of 1 I lived in New Jersey and New York.

United States always seems like home to me until I went abroad until I saw normal, civil, caring, presentable people and saw what normal natural and healthy food is. What does everybody here think of the United States of America? I know the Americans are going to chant red white and blue until we want to stick a sock in their mouth. I personally am American but I will never chant red white and blue. So the question is for everybody out there reading this thread do you get the impression that there's something really really wrong with America and American society given all of the mass shootings and Incredibly High astronomically High rate of divorce and childhood obesity and childhood diabetes and school shootings and astronomically High rate of mental illnesses?

The rest of the world is being brainwashed by the American system which is transmitted through Hollywood and MTV and still people are dying to try to come here. I don't know why they're dying to try to come here. Does anybody know why?
    Ya spend a bit of time in the Middle East, Africa, Armenia. True shitholes

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mehhhhh, for the for the general Civility and decency of human beings in the Middle East is much better than the West

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mehhhhh, for the for the general Civility and decency of human beings in the Middle East is much better than the West
    Ha ha ha ha stop trolling

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Turks and Syrians and Persians and Armenians are FAR MORE HOSPITABLE THAN WHITES.

HANDS DOWN, JACK.

DA FUCK ATTA HE.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Turks and Syrians and Persians and Armenians are FAR MORE HOSPITABLE THAN WHITES.

HANDS DOWN, JACK.

DA FUCK ATTA HE.
    U always brag about Armenia, why did your family leave it if it’s so good. Bbbbbb ha gotcha u can make some BS answer but everyone knows I just knocked u out cold, I sprayed rape spray right in your face.

Thread Information