Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Is there a way to find out how TR and Carl are doing in the polls? I noticed TR was as short as 2/1 to become an MEP but have no idea of the value of the market (whether or not it's serious/good/poor/expected).

Considering the constant bad press and deplatforming my first impression was - "err, what!!! How can he be that short?" (not literally).

@miles/beanz/anyone who knows
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Is there a way to find out how TR and Carl are doing in the polls? I noticed TR was as short as 2/1 to become an MEP but have no idea of the value of the market (whether or not it's serious/good/poor/expected).

Considering the constant bad press and deplatforming my first impression was - "err, what!!! How can he be that short?" (not literally).

@miles/beanz/anyone who knows
    Opinion polls are not something I would risk placing a bet over but are often a fairly good indicator of intent.

The Brexit party looks like it will hammer the tories and labor but will also demolish UKIP.

So all the no deal Brexit hungry rabbits will run into the lamps good old BBC regular Nige before he applauds as the NHS is sold to America and our sovereignty is handed to Putin.

We are fucked (:

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/question...ote-intention/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read it was the same price, Fenster. As you say, not bad considering the floundering 'evil racist' narrative. Robindon does have his own site and is getting videos out there despite the Silicon censors.

Have no idea about Akkad, but he certainly has his audience. Likewise, his press is horrible and the establishment must be pretty desperate if they are willing to not only smear but outright make up pedo stories.

I think people are starting to get it now and are rejecting the media. Compare the Sky news piece with comments closed and like ratio to Benjamins full unedited version.

Not delivering Brexit has only further cemented distrust of the media and system. The BBC has lost a lot of license payers too. Serves them right.

El Kabong Guest

Avi Yemeni a Jewish Man was shouted at and called a "Nazi"....can't make this shit up

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if he ends up banged up again he will not have even done a decent job of representing himself let alone other people as an MEP.

Tommy Robinson has failed in his bid to end contempt of court proceedings against him.
    High Court judges, sitting at the Old Bailey, ruled that fresh action should go ahead.
    It is alleged the far-right activist committed contempt of court by filming people in a criminal trial and broadcasting footage on social media.
    Judges heard that Robinson’s alleged behaviour outside Leeds Crown Court in May last year was of “great concern” to the attorney general.
    The 36-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, claimed the action against him was “politically motivated” in an address to supporters before Tuesday’s hearing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8913566.html
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Well if he ends up banged up again he will not have even done a decent job of representing himself let alone other people as an MEP.

Tommy Robinson has failed in his bid to end contempt of court proceedings against him.
    High Court judges, sitting at the Old Bailey, ruled that fresh action should go ahead.
    It is alleged the far-right activist committed contempt of court by filming people in a criminal trial and broadcasting footage on social media.
    Judges heard that Robinson’s alleged behaviour outside Leeds Crown Court in May last year was of “great concern” to the attorney general.
    The 36-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, claimed the action against him was “politically motivated” in an address to supporters before Tuesday’s hearing.

Yes the rest of us have access to news flash's also , even if some have more time than others.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Yes the rest of us have access to news flash's also , even if some have more time than others.
    Fuck off Al. I worked from 6 pm to 2am last night and then from 8am until 4pm today. Fucking peasant. Don't cry yourself to sleep over it Princess
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck off Al. I worked from 6 pm to 2pm last night and then from 8am until 4pm today. Fucking peasant.
    My point is and lets use you as an example - you worked all those hours yesterday so you would have less time than others who worked less hours to post stuff.
    I got the news flash on my phone some time before you posted it but I didn't have time to post a thread.
    Not sure why you have to keep trying to tell us what time you clock on and off your work ?
    Its common sence that some posters here will have more time to be online than others , i think you missed the point and went on the defensive.
    Even the working class person gets news updates on their phones.

Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 05-15-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck off Al. I worked from 6 pm to 2pm last night and then from 8am until 4pm today. Fucking peasant.
    My point is and lets us you as an example - you worked all those hours yesterday so you would have less time than others who worked less hours to post stuff.
    I got the news flash on my phone some time before you posted it but I didn't have time to post a thread.
    Not sure why you have to keep trying to tell us what time you clock on and off your work ?
    Its common sence that some posters here will have more time to be online than others , i think you missed the point and went on the defensive.

Your point is you wanted to have a pop. It is pretty relevant news to the thread, which is why I posted it. You post all times of the day but I don't draw any conclusions from that. I apologise if it sounds like I am on the defensive but I am pretty much permanently knackered. Haven't had a holiday for years. That would be living outside of my means right now.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My point is and lets us you as an example - you worked all those hours yesterday so you would have less time than others who worked less hours to post stuff.

Your point is you wanted to have a pop. It is pretty relevant news to the thread, which is why I posted it. You post all times of the day but I don't draw any conclusions from that. I apologise if it sounds like I am on the defensive but I am pretty much permanently knackered. Haven't had a holiday for years. That would be living outside of my means right now.

No need at all to apologise for sounding like you are on the defensive , just the same as there is no need for work schedules.
    Some people work less hours than others but make a good living so hours worked never need to be justified or are really relevant.
    Getting back to the thread, Robinson behaved naively so he will face the consequences.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robinson is actually in Bolton as we speak.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No need at all to apologise for sounding like you are on the defensive , just the same as there is no need for work schedules.
    Some people work less hours than others but make a good living so hours worked never need to be justified or are really relevant.
    Getting back to the thread, Robinson behaved naively so he will face the consequences.
    He actually had 3 days of legal training to not make the same mistake again and only repeated what the mainstream had 'revealed' already. The thing is a farce and now saying he 'caused anxiety' to rapists is just perverse.

People see through it as always and the slurs do not work. The UK looks like a banana republic right now with things like this, Hitler dogs, and stripping people of citizenship illegally and denying democratic votes.

It is all very bad form.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha! This chap totally owned the journalist by calling him up and saying the same things many of us are saying. No answers at all except to offer no examples and repeat lies.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...P=share_btn_tw

And still people play make believe and pretend Tommy is a victim
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lennon mainly is castigated because he is opposed to the death cult as many sane people are .

Thread Information