Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Political Correctness

Origins, what it meant, what it means now. Is it used as an excuse to censor free speech? Is it used as a phantom oppressor to excuse incitement to hate? Discuss. Debate if you want to or just discuss. The origins are quite enlightening
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Political Correctness

It was (((them)))

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Firstvwe could not speak about the Zog, then we could not speak about Allah, then they stopped speaking about me.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When the powers-that-be realize that they had to start bringing in third world idiots from shitholes they started to condition the people do not say racist stuff what to make certain words and expressions against the law and Politically Incorrect. We have been set up since the late eighties to accept this wave of refugees and third world people. It has been a slow conditioning process to the point now or cities like London and Manchester are New York don't look anything like they used to and you cannot say anything about it

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    When the powers-that-be realize that they had to start bringing in third world idiots from shitholes they started to condition the people do not say racist stuff what to make certain words and expressions against the law and Politically Incorrect. We have been set up since the late eighties to accept this wave of refugees and third world people. It has been a slow conditioning process to the point now or cities like London and Manchester are New York don't look anything like they used to and you cannot say anything about it
    Diversity is our strength don't you know?

The Downside of Diversity
    https://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/05/w...1.6986248.html

IT HAS BECOME increasingly popular to speak of racial and ethnic diversity as a civic strength. From multicultural festivals to pronouncements from political leaders, the message is the same: our differences make us stronger.

But a massive new study, based on detailed interviews of nearly 30,000 people across America, has concluded just the opposite. Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam -- famous for "Bowling Alone," his 2000 book on declining civic engagement -- has found that the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogenous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.

"The extent of the effect is shocking," says Scott Page, a University of Michigan political scientist.

....our STRENGTH @brocktonblockbust ....our STRENGTH

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can tell you from first-hand experience from my old neighborhood that this is true. Some SJW NITWITS probably will not agree with this because I can guarantee you that their neighborhoods are nowhere near as diverse as mine, and they are probably getting their opinions from people like Kamala Harris and Madonna who live in gated communities far far away from the ethnic diversity. What complete and total hypocrites

I live in Jersey City New Jersey. I would like to introduce Jersey City New Jersey to the Americans and the British on this forum because I am sure its nothing.... NOTHING.... like you have ever experienced in your life. So instead of reading sjw studies done by vox. Com and Esquire and Yahoo Beauty, please rather instead take it from me firsthand.

The US Census Bureau in 2017 estimated the population of Jersey City at 277,720

The racial makeup of the city is:
    26.67% (78,005) White,
    25.85% (64,002) Black
    7.51% (18,004) Egyptian/Palestinian
    24.67% (58,995) Asian/Southeast Asian
    1.07% (181) Pacific Islander,
    12.81% (31,726) West Indian/Caribbean 4.42% (10,956) from two+ non-white races.
    27.97% Hispanic/Latino of any race (68,256).

I have lived here and worked here most of my life (from about 1989-2006, and then again 2015-present) besides the eight years abroad in Asia and the Middle East.

We have many many ethnic enclaves with in Jersey City where you will see virtually nobody accept people from that ethnicity: we have a Little Manila, we have a Little India (the largest concentration of Indians outside of the country of India), we have a Little Bangladesh, we have a Little Cairo, we have a Little Guyana, we have a Little San Juan, we have a Little Italy and lately a Little Nepal/Tibet has popped up on the outskirts of Little India and little Guyana where they overlap. you will not hear any English spoken in any of those neighborhoods at all and that goes for the local police officers who they have chosen from among their own ethnicity to work the beat in those neighborhoods I guess for better Rapport and vibrations?

the food is incredible as I will have Nepali food on Monday and then Bangladeshi food on Tuesday and then Filipino food on Wednesday and then Mexican food on Thursday and then I will go for Guyanese food on Friday I don't know why because my wife cooks it almost everyday hahaha and then on Saturdays and Sundays I'm a go for some nice West African or Arabic food. That is basically my diet for the past 30 years or so. So for the restaurants and the shops and I am talking about really really ethnic food here really authentic and absolutely delicious. But besides that these people are not assimilating into the United States of America they are not learning English and they have no intention of doing so at all. And the whole Melting Pot theory is nonsense because you will not catch an Egptian if you wait 1 million years you will not catch any Egyptian walking around in Little India. And if you wait 1 million years you will not catch an Indian walking around in little Cairo. Nor will you ever catch a Filipino walking around in little Guyana and you can bet your life you will not catch any Guyanese people walking around in little Manila.

there is no Melting Pot there is no mixing there is no admixture there is no interaction between these pockets and these Enclave. there are cultural and religious and language barriers. You will not see Egyptians wearing hijabs walking around in little Manila for so many different reasons. And you will not see Filipinos walking around in Little Tibet or Little Nepal. Nor will you see Nigerians or Senegalese or Ivory Coast people walking around in Little Italy.

@Beanz @El Kabong @Master @Memphis @Gandalf @Alpha

So while the restaurants are absolutely mind-blowing Lee fantastic every one of those ethnicities and after you eat like that for several weeks you just cannot go to a diner and get a hamburger and a salad and french fries it is impossible to do unless you are hopelessly hopelessly addicted to straight American food which you will find rather tasteless and drab and blend after challeng down for years and years on Guyanese food and Trinidadian food and Palestinian food and Indian food and Ethiopian food....,

The bottom line is multiculturalism does not work for a society at all. As a whole and as interlocking parts it does not work it is like oil and vinegar. It makes for a horrible interpersonal relations in the streets the Muslims avoid the Hindus and the Hindus avoid the Christians and the Christians avoid the Nepalis and the Tibetans and believe me the Asians avoid the West Africans. Let me say that again to everybody in the UK in case you don't believe it please come over to Jersey City New Jersey or Jackson Heights Queens or Bed Stuy Brooklyn, please come over and see it for yourself believe me the Asians will definitely avoid the West Africans. Hahahahaha

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can tell you from first-hand experience from my old neighborhood that this is true. Some SJW NITWITS probably will not agree with this because I can guarantee you that their neighborhoods are nowhere near as diverse as mine, and they are probably getting their opinions from people like Kamala Harris and Madonna who live in gated communities far far away from the ethnic diversity. What complete and total hypocrites

I live in Jersey City New Jersey. I would like to introduce Jersey City New Jersey to the Americans and the British on this forum because I am sure its nothing.... NOTHING.... like you have ever experienced in your life. So instead of reading sjw studies done by vox. Com and Esquire and Yahoo Beauty, please rather instead take it from me firsthand.

26.67% (78,005) White,
    25.85% (64,002) Black

I have lived here and worked here most of my life (from about 1989-2006, and then again 2015-present) besides the eight years abroad in Asia and the Middle East.

We have many many ethnic enclaves with in Jersey City where you will see virtually nobody accept people from that ethnicity: we have a Little Manila, we have a Little India (the largest concentration of Indians outside of the country of India), we have a Little Bangladesh, we have a Little Cairo, we have a Little Guyana, we have a Little San Juan, we have a Little Italy and lately a Little Nepal/Tibet has popped up on the outskirts of Little India and little Guyana where they overlap. you will not hear any English spoken in any of those neighborhoods at all and that goes for the local police officers who they have chosen from among their own ethnicity to work the beat in those neighborhoods I guess for better Rapport and vibrations?

the food is incredible as I will have Nepali food on Monday and then Bangladeshi food on Tuesday and then Filipino food on Wednesday and then Mexican food on Thursday and then I will go for Guyanese food on Friday I don't know why because my wife cooks it almost everyday hahaha and then on Saturdays and Sundays I'm a go for some nice West African or Arabic food. That is basically my diet for the past 30 years or so. So for the restaurants and the shops and I am talking about really really ethnic food here really authentic and absolutely delicious. But besides that these people are not assimilating into the United States of America they are not learning English and they have no intention of doing so at all. And the whole Melting Pot theory is nonsense because you will not catch an Egptian if you wait 1 million years you will not catch any Egyptian walking around in Little India. And if you wait 1 million years you will not catch an Indian walking around in little Cairo. Nor will you ever catch a Filipino walking around in little Guyana and you can bet your life you will not catch any Guyanese people walking around in little Manila.

there is no Melting Pot there is no mixing there is no admixture there is no interaction between these pockets and these Enclave. there are cultural and religious and language barriers. You will not see Egyptians wearing hijabs walking around in little Manila for so many different reasons. And you will not see Filipinos walking around in Little Tibet or Little Nepal. Nor will you see Nigerians or Senegalese or Ivory Coast people walking around in Little Italy.

So while the restaurants are absolutely mind-blowing Lee fantastic every one of those ethnicities and after you eat like that for several weeks you just cannot go to a diner and get a hamburger and a salad and french fries it is impossible to do unless you are hopelessly hopelessly addicted to straight American food which you will find rather tasteless and drab and blend after challeng down for years and years on Guyanese food and Trinidadian food and Palestinian food and Indian food and Ethiopian food....,

The bottom line is multiculturalism does not work for a society at all. As a whole and as interlocking parts it does not work it is like oil and vinegar. It makes for a horrible interpersonal relations in the streets the Muslims avoid the Hindus and the Hindus avoid the Christians and the Christians avoid the Nepalis and the Tibetans and believe me the Asians avoid the West Africans. Let me say that again to everybody in the UK in case you don't believe it please come over to Jersey City New Jersey or Jackson Heights Queens or Bed Stuy Brooklyn, please come over and see it for yourself believe me the Asians will definitely avoid the West Africans. Hahahahaha

Are they related to Vehment Lee, Or Christopher Lee, Korean or Vietmanese?

Vehment Li

Mind Blowing Li
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You cunt, you. 😋 All right you are right, those 3 Lee's are all related and they pretty much stay over in Koreatown bwaaaaHAHAHA

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So the food is great but otherwise they should go back to where they come from? That could be New York for many of them.

There was a Brock in the 1920's saying the same thing about Jews, Irish, Italians, Black's.......
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    So the food is great but otherwise they should go back to where they come from? That could be New York for many of them.

There was a Brock in the 1920's saying the same thing about Jews, Irish, Italians, Black's.......
    I've never had Pakistani food so ...I'm not against people coming here, just don't want the diversity of VALUES you know what with the burning of widows and stoning of rape victims and the like....no room for that in the United States. Also we've got enough criminals too...I think if you go to another country and break their laws it's doubly bad especially if you've come ILLEGALLY.

If I went to another nation and broke their laws I wouldn't expect to be treated nicely....for example if I went to Saudi Arabia and smoked pot, what do you think would happen to me? I've got an idea it wouldn't be good. If I ILLEGALLY went to Mexico and got caught with pot, yeah pretty sure I'd be spending time in jail .....and hell those aren't violent crimes, but illegals come here and rape and murder and act like pirates and what we're supposed to let it pass because of taco trucks?

WHAT THE FUCK?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

26.67% (78,005) White,
    25.85% (64,002) Black

I’m not bothered to read all that, but you might want to take a rudementary math course, regarding statistics. Unless of course you want to pioneer their being 128% of something...... Jesus fucking Christ.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha that's really funny but if you noticed there's an overlapping category called Hispanics or Latinos of any race that includes black Latinos from Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic that includes mestizo and mulatto Hispanics from Colombia and Venezuela and countries like that that also includes white Hispanics the pure white ones from places like Uruguay and Cuba in Argentina and Chile. Those people have been double counted in Hispanic and white categories which would make up for that 28% that you so intellectually and scholarly and with such Erie Edition and heartfelt care and concern for all of our sakes felt the need to point out bwaaaaHAHAHA

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I've never had Pakistani food so ...I'm not against people coming here, just don't want the diversity of VALUES you know what with the burning of widows and stoning of rape victims and the like....no room for that in the United States. Also we've got enough criminals too...I think if you go to another country and break their laws it's doubly bad especially if you've come ILLEGALLY.

If I went to another nation and broke their laws I wouldn't expect to be treated nicely....for example if I went to Saudi Arabia and smoked pot, what do you think would happen to me? I've got an idea it wouldn't be good. If I ILLEGALLY went to Mexico and got caught with pot, yeah pretty sure I'd be spending time in jail .....and hell those aren't violent crimes, but illegals come here and rape and murder and act like pirates and what we're supposed to let it pass because of taco trucks?

WHAT THE FUCK?
    Who says that those who do the crime should not do the time?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha that's really funny but if you noticed there's an overlapping category called Hispanics or Latinos of any race that includes black Latinos from Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic that includes mestizo and mulatto Hispanics from Colombia and Venezuela and countries like that that also includes white Hispanics the pure white ones from places like Uruguay and Cuba in Argentina and Chile. Those people have been double counted in Hispanic and white categories which would make up for that 28% that you so intellectually and scholarly and with such Erie Edition and heartfelt care and concern for all of our sakes felt the need to point out bwaaaaHAHAHA
    the other possibility is that you’re just full of shit.... eenie meenie miney moe.....

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for that anecdotal view not bias in any way.

Thread Information