Thread: Albert Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Albert Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

@Den
    @Den
    @Den
    @Den
    @Den

Funny why people constantly follow around a guy they want erased, especially considering he thinks you're all imbeciles. Have you ever noticed he doesn't give a fuck what any of you say to him, it doesn't matter how many gang members you amass, he just keeps on rolling.
    Last edited by Fenster; 06-22-2018 at 08:35 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Geezus..... again with the gang bullshit??

Damn, we might as well form a real gang, I reckon.

How nice to comment from the sidelines with the occasional rock-throwing.

So we're to worry because Denilson might think those who criticize him are "imbeciles"? OMG that is the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard.

TBH, I don't give 3 fucks about Denilson..... I'm just enjoying poking fun at him at whatever chance I get. He's an easy target.

But damn.... this gang shit is getting tiresome.

Maybe we're focusing on the wrong "gang" here.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again..... Denilson is a racist idiot..... yet we should be concerned about what he thinks of his detractors.

Utterly fucking amazing.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @Den
    @Den
    @Den
    @Den
    @Den

Funny why people constantly follow around a guy they want erased, especially considering he thinks you're all imbeciles. Have you ever noticed he doesn't give a fuck what any of you say to him, it doesn't matter how many gang members you amass, he just keeps on rolling.
    @Fenster if u look at my a Big D @s I am engaging him in conversation. It may not be pleasant answers I get but it’s interesting to see his thoughts. No gang here, if there was I’m sure I would be the leader but that is not the case. Tits had also been presenting things to Big D we are both big fans of the double d

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As long as you're all enjoying yourselves... just wondering why you @-ers gang (several of you constantly @-him, it looks a little like a gang with all the rocks being thrown at the same target) are forever asking for him to be banned, you know, considering you enjoy conversing with and picking on the "easy target."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Fenster they Sometimes call me @Fester
    And Chester The Molester
    But never Adolf Hister
    As Nostradamus the Mister
    Once declared
    Chocolate eclair
    Randy Skouse Hit
    Denny person is "it"
    The Pilgrim in disguise
    Plymouth Rock Mayflower despise

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm just making sure I don't spoil your fun, that's all. Denilson has fun with you boys, you boys have fun too. Cool.

Carry on.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big D is a formidable target and if he were ever banned I’d be forced to leave

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As long as you're all enjoying yourselves... just wondering why you @-ers gang (several of you constantly @-him, it looks a little like a gang with all the rocks being thrown at the same target) are forever asking for him to be banned, you know, considering you enjoy conversing with and picking on the "easy target."
    As lead member of the non existent gang, I have never @'ed Denilson. I don't mind him really and wouldn't want to see him banned. He keeps it general and his hatred of the white race is open and honest. I prefer it that way. Better to be an open racist and you all know where you stand. It doesn't need to be illegal or involve a banning IMO. Where it crosses the line is with direct personal abuse as that is just outright bullying. However, that is kind of fine too as posters like that over time ostracize themselves and become permanent victims. They are the ones that suggest everyone else needs to be banned too. They are ideologues and authoritarian. To be fair to Denilson, asides from the odd threat of decapitation, he keeps it on track.

#FreeFreedom

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well said, miles.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me - Jordan Peterson.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf - Tommy Robinson.

This "gang" lark seems to have hit a nerve, so just to be clear - anyone bullying Denilson who doesn't constantly @-him is not a member of the @-gang. OK.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can handle the words just fine and will throw them back and more when the moment calls for it, but I am just suggesting that in the great scheme of things Denilson's approach to debate is strangely less toxic than others and that is why I personally don't mind him. He sticks to the general topic without it becoming a malicious witch hunt.

There is no gang, there really isn't. All there is is a bunch of people who have hung out on a forum and learned to adapt and evolve and thus coexist in relative harmony. The forum speaks for itself in that regard. If that hadn't have happened then we would definitely all be rather odd. Take us for instance, do we fight day in day out? No, of course not. We understand that we don't need to do that. The patterns on the forum are fairly obvious ones.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Well he dislikes Beanz, but he's hardly alone in that regard. Maybe I missed some of his more nasty stuff..... I certainly don't read everything in the forum.
    Still..... guys like Denilson get a lot of rope so I guess Freedom must've been really evil..... or he pissed on the wrong guy.
    Hilarious after the forum putting up with you for years and years moaning about VD, who let's face it is a funny guy, and whose main beef was you, not Puerto Ricans, and yet here you are employing a very convenient form of blindness in order to stay hanging with your homies. I see your gang is now claiming that Denilson is an alt of either myself or Kirkland. That is how deep the hyper sensitivity to a different opinion and the hypocrisy from you guys is. Pack mentality trying to pretend that your detractors must also share the same mindset because none of you can post without slapping each other on the back or @mentioning each other to call in back up and goad each other on.

You pretend to want to be free to say what you like and yet when people do you even use the same expressions to convey your confusion

"Absolutely Astonishing"

"Utterly Fucking Amazing"

Can you not see the irony of you claiming not to see anything racist about Freedom's posting in this thread and Miles moaning about Bullying and illegality in a conversation where you are claiming Denilson is "an easy target" and Brock personalizes and @mentions in virtually every post?

It's just willful blindness and inconsistency on all of your parts. You don't have to agree on every single subject to be in a gang. Whoever believed that nonsense? But when your clique specifically seeks to create and 'us' and 'them' scenario and then start demanding like Lyle does that people respond 'Appropriately' you are hardly helping with maintaining an open forum to which ANY boxing fan is welcome. Your crew is fucking it up. Stop pretending otherwise.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get the violins you psychotic cunt.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Hilarious after the forum putting up with you for years and years moaning about VD

Funny..... I don't remember you being made forum spokesman. But that's never stopped you from speaking for others before. Carry on.

VD, who let's face it is a funny guy, and whose main beef was you, not Puerto Ricans

Here we'll agree to disagree on your interpretation of the word "funny". You either have selective memory, or you suffer from debilitating memory lapses but.... if you don't remember VD filling the forum with posts about "hoes", "bitches", "sluts", and all sorts of racist and sexist comments..... I'll gladly jar your brain cells loose so you'll remember. Just don't ask me to dredge up old posts. This conversation is certainly not worth the effort.

An even more astounding claim is to say the beef was with me, not Puerto Ricans. Surely your memory can't be all that bad. Personally, I think you're making shit up as you go along. Something you're incredibly good at..... as the whole forum knows (see Beanz.... I can speak for the whole forum as well).

By the way... VD hardly comes in here anymore and when he does, he keeps his racism and sexism in check. I guess I must've done some good.

I see your gang is now claiming that Denilson is an alt of either myself or Kirkland.

I will give you this..... you've managed to spout the gang bullshit long and loud enough that you've got your own gang singing in chorus. Now even your bodyguards are parroting your words. That's quite a feat, even for you. So someone here says Denilson is an alt of yourself or Kirkland..... and it becomes the gang.

Well... you and the rest of the Beanz Protection Society (BPS from here on out) have us beat when it comes to gangs. At least none of us get down on our knees and service others with authority so we'll be protected. You on the other hand have no limits as to just how pitiful you can act. It's embarrassing to watch.

Can you not see the irony of you claiming not to see anything racist about Freedom's posting in this thread and Miles moaning about Bullying and illegality in a conversation where you are claiming Denilson is "an easy target" and Brock personalizes and @mentions in virtually every post?

It's just willful blindness and inconsistency on all of your parts. You don't have to agree on every single subject to be in a gang. Whoever believed that nonsense? But when your clique specifically seeks to create and 'us' and 'them' scenario and then start demanding like Lyle does that people respond 'Appropriately' you are hardly helping with maintaining an open forum to which ANY boxing fan is welcome. Your crew is fucking it up. Stop pretending otherwise.

Ok, I'm tired of quoting your many lies and mistakes..... so I'll just wrap it up as follows.

1. Nobody named you Saddo Spokesperson. Continuing to claim otherwise just makes you look pathetic.

2. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. All you've done by pursuing the gang claim is tag team your cronies (BPS) to come to your aid and do the same. It's funny and pathetic at the same time.

3. Whereas you continue to lump people together conveniently to go crying to BPS, I continue to treat people individually. I don't like what Denilson says.... so I ridicule him. It's my style and my way.

4. You are a perpetually angry little man who fights with just anybody on here who doesn't have some sort of authority on the forum. It's as clear as day.

5. You put your life's struggles out there in a conscious attempt to get sympathy votes and/or pity, which you then use as leverage in your constant diatribes.

6. Related to #4, you laughingly claim not to be angry when you fill your posts with "how fucking dare you" and other shit like that. You think a smiling emoji fixes everything?

Word of advice: If you would remove that Gibraltar-sized boulder off your shoulder and actually engaged in constructive conversations, 99.9% of all the bullshit you complain so much in the forum would go away. If you haven't noticed, most of it centers around your piece of shit personality.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't remember "forever asking for him to be banned", or even once..... and I just want to make that clear because like you, I don't like to be misquoted or misrepresented.

Thread Information