Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who Wins?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Khan v Bradley - who would win?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Khan v Bradley - who would win?

If they fight who you got?
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan v Bradley - who would win?

im on the fence at the minute

good performance against judah for khan but if he fought like he did against maidana or mclousky i reckon bradly could win

dunno
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    im on the fence at the minute

good performance against judah for khan but if he fought like he did against maidana or mclousky i reckon bradly could win

dunno
    Yeh, I see it as very a tough one to call. I'm leaning towards Khan!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan, 11-1/10-2. No bullshit.

Aside from his determination, Bradley has nothing that will trouble Khan.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've always seen Bradley landing one of his roughhouse brawling wingers. But that's his ONLY shot IMO.

Khan is leaving him behind at the moment.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wrote last night during the fight that Kahn was "fighting with the arrogance of Tommy Hearns." That sort of confidence is a powerful tool and difficult to derail.

Having said that what does it take to create doubt, to erase that arrogance, to trouble a gifted fighter and good frontrunner?

Simply staying there and staying competitive. Bradley has to get, and stay, inside where Kahn is't nearly as good as he is on the outside (at least not yet).

Now can Bradley pull this off? I dunno. But he sure has a shot.
    Hidden Content Bring me the best and I will knock them out-Alexis Arguello
    I'm not God, but I am something similar-Robert Duran

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think Bradley would give Khan any trouble at all to be honest. I see it being as one sided as last night.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bradley doesnt have the power to keep Khan off him.

Easy win for Khan IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Bradley wins.

He is more well rounded than Khan is and i think he has enough pop to earn Khan's respect, especially with his quick right hand.

Khan has done the same thing almost every fight i have seen him in since going with Roach.

He fights behind a high guard, uses alot of lateral movement and uses his fast hands to dart in and out and eventually outwork his opponents through 12 rounds.

Bradley is a underated counter puncher and i think he can catch Khan coming in successfully and he can switch it up if he wants and apply pressure on him.

It could certainly go either way though. Khans height, reach, activity and speed will certainly cause Bradley problems.

I just want the fight to happen badly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilistic View Post
    I think Bradley wins.

He is more well rounded than Khan is and i think he has enough pop to earn Khan's respect, especially with his quick right hand.

Khan has done the same thing almost every fight i have seen him in since going with Roach.

He fights behind a high guard, uses alot of lateral movement and uses his fast hands to dart in and out and eventually outwork his opponents through 12 rounds.

Bradley is a underated counter puncher and i think he can catch Khan coming in successfully and he can switch it up if he wants and apply pressure on him.

It could certainly go either way though. Khans height, reach, activity and speed will certainly cause Bradley problems.

I just want the fight to happen badly.
    Amen Brother! I HATE having to guess. One of the great things about boxing is usually we get to find out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bradley has to get inside on Khan.
    He had a little trouble at times getting inside on Abregu. Abregu is a much less talented fighter and has much slower hands than Khan. But Abregu is a guy with some long arms and height.
    Bradley will struggle with the reach. I see it being competitive but Bradley can't deal with height, length, and handspeed combined.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with what everyone is saying about Bradley having to get inside on Khan to have a shot, and I think that's one of the main reasons Khan would handle him without too much difficulty.

Khan is much faster, has been footwork, better lateral movement, has faster hands, and just possesses a far better skillset in general. I think he'd murder Bradley on the way in. I do think there would be times where Bradley would pin himself to Khan's chest and cause him some difficulties, but I think those moments would be few and far between.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow currently 15-4 in favour of Khan. Just over a year ago and you would have all voted 15-4 the other way, nice that Amir is finally forcing his critics to eat their words.

I actually think it's a very hard fight. If Khan's chin was solid I'd think it was probably an 80-20 fight in his favour but Bradley's toughness versus Khan's vulnurabilities shortens the odds considerably. Thing is, I can't actually see Bradley stopping Khan. Only 11 ko's in his career I just don't think he has the power. He's more like Juan Diaz when he was at his best, overpowering guys with sheer pressure rather than punch power.

I think Khan sweeps the early rounds and holds on down the stretch to win a fairly comfortabe decision but with acouple scary moments.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Wow currently 15-4 in favour of Khan. Just over a year ago and you would have all voted 15-4 the other way, nice that Amir is finally forcing his critics to eat their words.
    I actually think it's a very hard fight. If Khan's chin was solid I'd think it was probably an 80-20 fight in his favour but Bradley's toughness versus Khan's vulnurabilities shortens the odds considerably. Thing is, I can't actually see Bradley stopping Khan. Only 11 ko's in his career I just don't think he has the power. He's more like Juan Diaz when he was at his best, overpowering guys with sheer pressure rather than punch power.

I think Khan sweeps the early rounds and holds on down the stretch to win a fairly comfortabe decision but with acouple scary moments.
    Kahn isn't forcing critics to eat their words. He is improving dramatically and therefore changing the equation. A year ago a far lesser Kahn would likely have been eaten up by Bradley in my view. He would also have been eaten up by the Kahn who fought this weekend. He's a LOT better than the guy who beat Malignaggi.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan has already beaten the danger man in the division in Maidana.

Power is only way to stop Khan and Bradley not got it. Easy UD win for Khan maybe just maybe even a shutout

The most dangerous fight for Khan is Maidana rematch which we would all love to see. That would be 50-50 for me
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Thread Information