Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Does Mosley seem annoyed?

I was watching this interview on ESPN with Mosley about the Pacquiao fight right after the weigh-in. And usually Mosley when he does an interview has that million dollar smile. And this one was going pretty to form until Teddy Atlas. When the interview went to Teddy Atlas, who started bringing up Mosley's conditioning, and Pacquiao's advantages in hand speed and foot speed. Mosley started acting a way i'm not familiar, he started acting annoyed and he seemed irk'ed that people really aren't giving him a shot in heck at this fight. Maybe I'm reading too much anything but by body language that Shane shows and the way he answers some of Teddy's questions and at times interrupts him, something tells me that Shane is annpyed that people think he can't do it, and more upset at him having to hear about the advantages Pacquiao has over him. If that's the case let's hope he channels it tonight and makes for a great fight. What do you guys think? Is Mosley annoyed at the things Teddy is saying, or am I reading too much into it?

Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Does Mosley seem annoyed?

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    I was watching this interview on ESPN with Mosley about the Pacquiao fight right after the weigh-in. And usually Mosley when he does an interview has that million dollar smile. And this one was going pretty to form until Teddy Atlas. When the interview went to Teddy Atlas, who started bringing up Mosley's conditioning, and Pacquiao's advantages in hand speed and foot speed. Mosley started acting a way i'm not familiar, he started acting annoyed and he seemed irk'ed that people really aren't giving him a shot in heck at this fight. Maybe I'm reading too much anything but by body language that Shane shows and the way he answers some of Teddy's questions and at times interrupts him, something tells me that Shane is annpyed that people think he can't do it, and more upset at him having to hear about the advantages Pacquiao has over him. If that's the case let's hope he channels it tonight and makes for a great fight. What do you guys think? Is Mosley annoyed at the things Teddy is saying, or am I reading too much into it?

Cant see the video as the person who posted it wont allow australia to see it.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey View Post

Cant see the video as the person who posted it wont allow australia to see it.
    I cant see it either and Im in Europe

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Mosley has probably been quietly smouldering on the inside with everyone telling him that he has no chance. When you hear something enough it is bound to start getting to you. Heck, I got annoyed at being called anti-semitic about 3 times. Imagine having to listen to that 1000 fold because Mosley is a big name and people are talking about this fight everywhere. Mosley has twitter, he seems to be internet savvy, he's seen what people are saying. Not that many are giving him a chance. Mosley is a proud warrior and probably really believes he can do it, so it's bound to grate when you get the same old questions and keep on being told that you are past it.

I really hope Mosley is annoyed because there is nothing more dangerous than a slightly faded legend feeling that he needs to prove everyone wrong. Look at Morales just last month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Slightly of the topic of the video, i would be annoyed if i was mosley with Bob Arum planning Mannys next fight saying that it looks like Pac-Marquez on 12th November. Showing shane a bit of disrespect imo

I would find it very funny if Mosley rolled back the years and did pull of the upset.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I think Mosley has probably been quietly smouldering on the inside with everyone telling him that he has no chance. When you hear something enough it is bound to start getting to you. Heck, I got annoyed at being called anti-semitic about 3 times. Imagine having to listen to that 1000 fold because Mosley is a big name and people are talking about this fight everywhere. Mosley has twitter, he seems to be internet savvy, he's seen what people are saying. Not that many are giving him a chance. Mosley is a proud warrior and probably really believes he can do it, so it's bound to grate when you get the same old questions and keep on being told that you are past it.

I really hope Mosley is annoyed because there is nothing more dangerous than a slightly faded legend feeling that he needs to prove everyone wrong. Look at Morales just last month.
    They were saying the same thing before he fought Maragrito. Marg was considered pretty indestructable before that fight based on their respective fights vs Cotto.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cant see the video in south korea either...........but lemme comment/speculate. Sugar is a longtime pro, top notch fighter. I would think he would be quite insulted if they are talking about a november fight for pac, like this fight now is already a done deal, already decided, an afterthought, etc.. like they are suggesting this is Sugar's last fight, or atleast SHOULD be his last. It is quite a terrible spot Sugar is in now, knowing that most of us are worried for him, etc. So yeah, I could picture he would be a bit annoyed or terse in an interview about now.

Sugar needs to be Sugar here, not try anything new. New Tricks aren't necessary now. We'll just have to see how his style matches with pac's. Mosely will go down in the 2nd round. Remember this post. 2nd round but only for a 5 count. After that he is gun shy.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't see the video either and I'm in America.

Atlas is just good at annoying people. Hell just listening to him talk already annoys me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Can't see the video either and I'm in America.

Atlas is just good at annoying people. Hell just listening to him talk already annoys me.
    Can't see it in GREAT Britain either lol.

Atlas amuses me. I like his silly little comparisons between boxing and every day life etc. They are never anything alike lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He did, and frankly i would be to, how can you tell a guy whose been training hard, had a long career, has experience, is a HOF, that he only has the first 4 rounds to win the fight?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched the Mosley interview with Teddy last night, I don't know about annoyed, because I didn't think Atlas wasn't being all that annoying, but Shane seemed really nervous and/or high-strung. When Pacquiao was interviewed a little later, he seemed really carefree and relaxed... it's a big contrast.
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 05-07-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just watched the interview and IMO Mosley seems a little highly strung..he is in that zone and i think he will loss tonite but we are going to be served up a great fight...and it maybe another candidate for Fight Of The Year...i just have that feeling something special is going to happen

job biscuit (Would watch it but be early cause i have a half marathon in the morning)!!!

eh eh!!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd look annoyed if Teddy Atlas insisted in getting so close he was almost kissing me
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    I'd look annoyed if Teddy Atlas insisted in getting so close he was almost kissing me

Ain't that the truth.

Thread Information