Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Jacobs will stop Charlo!

I think the Charlo brother has bitten off more than he can chew. Jacobs is no joke.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jacobs will stop Charlo!

Maybe. But Jacobs has to fight him to do so. Everyone seems to have taken off with a narrative that Jacobs linked Charlo and Charlo looked shook. But I'm that confrontation Charlo was the one that said he was willing to drop his fight and that Jacobs could drop his and they could fight next. After all, Jacobs isn't even fighting a middleweight. And Jacobs said no.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jacobs hasn't faced that type of sharp fluid punching style in a very long time. On the end of his punch Charlo makes it painful. But like Jacobs size aka cruiserweight'ish vs quite a few. I'm big on Charlo but he needed to get back in the ring much sooner after his 160 'debut' beat down of Heiland who was literally a man with one leg.

Last I saw Charlo was loopy as shat in a vid tearing Gervonta Davis and Broner to shreds .

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mind you, Charlo can fight. But can he out grit Jacobs? Nah! I think GGG would have stopped Charlo, whereas GGG got a close win over Jacobs.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Mind you, Charlo can fight. But can he out grit Jacobs? Nah! I think GGG would have stopped Charlo, whereas GGG got a close win over Jacobs.
    Again, maybe, but again, they would have to fight him. Charlo says he will drop his fight but they aren't even looking his way even though he's the mandatory. A direct quote from GGGs trainer "we will never fight Charlo", said on multiple occasions.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Strange world we're in where some people lose every fight against people that won't fight them.

I'm not even a Charlo fan but watching everyone swerve him I'll probably become one.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Strange world we're in where some people lose every fight against people that won't fight them.

I'm not even a Charlo fan but watching everyone swerve him I'll probably become one.
    Boxing is more of a business than a sport these days, guys get to a certain level and don't won't risk losing against a tough challenge for fear of having to start over again and the dent it'll put in their earning potential. Someone said it in another thread, maybe Spicoli or Fenster, don't remember the wording but was basically those below calling out those above and so on.

HBO is still deciding on Andrade/ Derevyanchenko, Murata has a 'title', I like that Charlo is keen to get in the mix but he may have to seek out some of these lesser names to raise his stock.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on Ronnie boy.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah. You're just a prissy little twitch who picks his shots.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Boxing is more of a business than a sport these days, guys get to a certain level and don't won't risk losing against a tough challenge for fear of having to start over again and the dent it'll put in their earning potential. Someone said it in another thread, maybe Spicoli or Fenster, don't remember the wording but was basically those below calling out those above and so on.

HBO is still deciding on Andrade/ Derevyanchenko, Murata has a 'title', I like that Charlo is keen to get in the mix but he may have to seek out some of these lesser names to raise his stock.
    Also until fans fully grasp that boxing is a business they continually act like spoilt children, always claiming their favourites deserve this or that, always waffling about duckers, moving goalposts and employing double-standards.

They never understand boxing is a mass conveyor belt with new faces emerging all the time, no champions EVER get to a point where the next man isn't the one to beat/test them. Never. There is always someone new coming along.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lots of deflection and excuses in this thread. No surprise. It's what boxing fandom is these days. Enjoy it folks. I understand the sport very well despite assertions, that's how I tell you all what will happen months before it happens, sometimes years.(granted I got Loma/Linares coming together wrong, who knew Bob was eager to lose money)

Excuses excuses excuses, FFS a thread just asked "who people wanted to see Brook fight" and someone answered "Khan, easy win for the most money" it couldn't be clearer boxing fans have been broken by the sport. They just bend over "no, you don't need lube, I'm used to this"

Thread Information