Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

You are a bigot Al. That's why you can't belive people not like you can't be decent hard working Englishmen. I don't give a shit what you believe, tooth fairy, Allah, whatever, live your own life.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    'too' many.

Excellent spot, the first fact you stated in ages.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    'too' many.

Thanks my pleasure I am sure you would have a good laugh at my building skills... too.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    'too' many.

Thanks my pleasure I am sure you would have a good laugh at my building skills... too.
    Nope I would get you an apprenticeship.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tommy Robinson's offer of MEP salary rejected by charities

Tommy Robinson’s pledge to donate his hypothetical European parliament salary to child victims of sexual grooming has been criticised as “an insult to survivors of abuse” by women’s groups who said he was “no ally for the children he claims to stand up for”.

More than 40 women and charities including the End Violence Against Women and Girls Coalition declared in a letter to voters and community leaders in the north-west that they would not accept money from the English Defence League founder, criticising Robinson for “factually incorrect messages about grooming”.

Robinson – whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon – frequently singles out Muslims as being behind grooming gangs and has been accused of selectively publicising certain child sex abuse cases to promote a wider anti-Islam agenda.

The coalition of women’s groups said Robinson exploited the pain suffered by victims in a self-serving attempt to fuel racial hatred.

“We, as organisations and individuals fighting tirelessly against the abuse of women and girls, as survivors of abuse and their families, and as people who care about our communities, do not want your money, Tommy,” the letter read.

“Those who have suffered sexual and physical abuse were failed by those who should have protected them. But Tommy Robinson is no ally for the children he claims to stand up for. Tommy doesn’t care about the rights of women and girls – he is exploiting the pain of survivors and their families to fuel racist hate for his own gain.”

It added: “Tommy Robinson’s factually incorrect messages about grooming, and his attempt to portray himself as a champion of the cause, are an insult to survivors of abuse.

“They are also a profound insult to the women who have spent their whole lives building support services for survivors and working to ensure some cases finally got to court. Where were you during that work Tommy Robinson?”

Signatories also included author and Women for Refugee Women founder Natasha Walter, Rape Crisis Surrey and Sussex, Rape Crisis South London, the Women’s Centre Cornwall and Gurpreet Virdee, a director at the Women and Girls Network.

Announcing the commitment two weeks ago in a YouTube video as part of his campaign to become an independent MEP in the north-west, Robinson criticised “arrogant” politicians on a “gravy train with no end in sight” as he announced he would not keep earnings from being an MEP, if he were elected.

“They need to think of the victims, not of their own politicisation of the situation, that money is to go to any victims of sexual exploitation, including Muslims,” Robinson said of the letter’s signatories.

“They are in no position to turn down money, they shouldn’t be. They should be in the position to help victims and if that money helps victims, which it does, gets them off the waiting list for counselling, then they are playing with the victims, not me.”

Matthew McGregor, from anti-racism campaigners Hope Not Hate, said: “This is one of Tommy Robinson’s most cynical stunts. Abuse survivors don’t need someone whose main interest is in funding his already lavish lifestyle and spreading hatred.”

In the weeks since launching his campaign for the 23 May election to become an MEP on a monthly salary of about £7,500 before tax, Robinson has twice been struck by milkshakes and police are investigating a number of alleged assaults that occurred during his recent visit to Warrington.

The far-right activist has been funded by a number of rightwing organisations around the world and claims to have raised several hundred thousand pounds via online donations.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How do they know what Robinson feels? And what are his incorrect positions on grooming? Articles like this never back up what they say with any evidence. Maybe he should give directly to victims. Meanwhile another 40 arrested for grooming in Rotherham.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good turnout, powerful speech. The man is in his element.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

14 Typical features of facism

1. The cult of tradition. “One has only to look at the syllabus of every fascist movement to find the major traditionalist thinkers. The Nazi gnosis was nourished by traditionalist, syncretistic, occult elements.”
    2. The rejection of modernism. “The Enlightenment, the Age of Reason, is seen as the beginning of modern depravity. In this sense Ur-Fascism can be defined as irrationalism.”
    3. The cult of action for action’s sake. “Action being beautiful in itself, it must be taken before, or without, any previous reflection. Thinking is a form of emasculation.”
    4. Disagreement is treason. “The critical spirit makes distinctions, and to distinguish is a sign of modernism. In modern culture the scientific community praises disagreement as a way to improve knowledge.”
    5. Fear of difference. “The first appeal of a fascist or prematurely fascist movement is an appeal against the intruders. Thus Ur-Fascism is racist by definition.”
    6. Appeal to social frustration. “One of the most typical features of the historical fascism was the appeal to a frustrated middle class, a class suffering from an economic crisis or feelings of political humiliation, and frightened by the pressure of lower social groups.”
    7. The obsession with a plot. “The followers must feel besieged. The easiest way to solve the plot is the appeal to xenophobia.”
    8. The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”
    9. Pacifism is trafficking with the enemy. “For Ur-Fascism there is no struggle for life but, rather, life is lived for struggle.”
    10. Contempt for the weak. “Elitism is a typical aspect of any reactionary ideology.”
    11. Everybody is educated to become a hero. “In Ur-Fascist ideology, heroism is the norm. This cult of heroism is strictly linked with the cult of death.”
    12. Machismo and weaponry. “Machismo implies both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality.”
    13. Selective populism. “There is in our future a TV or Internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.”
    14. Ur-Fascism speaks Newspeak. “All the Nazi or Fascist schoolbooks made use of an impoverished vocabulary, and an elementary syntax, in order to limit the instruments for complex and critical reasoning.”
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What Benjamin says

"Once again BuzzFeed position themselves as the progressive joke police. I stand behind David Baddiel's justification about why any subject can be the subject of a joke. The alternative is a world devoid of humour, the essential tool we use to reduce the horror of events that are beyond our control"

What Baddiel actually saidKate McCann says, "So it's acceptable to joke about raping a woman?" And Carl Benjamin says - well, shouts - "YES! ANY QUESTIONS?" The thing is Carl: you don't look like you're joking. You look like you're consumed with rage.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What Benjamin says

"Once again BuzzFeed position themselves as the progressive joke police. I stand behind David Baddiel's justification about why any subject can be the subject of a joke. The alternative is a world devoid of humour, the essential tool we use to reduce the horror of events that are beyond our control"

What Baddiel actually saidKate McCann says, "So it's acceptable to joke about raping a woman?" And Carl Benjamin says - well, shouts - "YES! ANY QUESTIONS?" The thing is Carl: you don't look like you're joking. You look like you're consumed with rage.
    George Carlin made a joke about rape when he said you can make a joke of anything

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    What Benjamin says

George Carlin made a joke about rape when he said you can make a joke of anything
    He also said it depends on how you construct the joke. He also said " i've got nothing against the feminists I happen to agree with most of the feminist philosophy I have read. I agree for the most part that men are vain greedy brutal assholes who have just about ruined this planet because they afraid someone might have a bigger dick out there. Men are basically insecure about the size of their dicks and so go to war over it"

He made a lot of points you and most of the people quoting him would rip the piss out of other people for stating.
    Benjamin also said he would not be happy if someone said what he did to his own wife.

Benjamin could also not make a joke if his life depended on it. You both have that in common.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny Guy

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What Benjamin says

He also said it depends on how you construct the joke. He also said " i've got nothing against the feminists I happen to agree with most of the feminist philosophy I have read. I agree for the most part that men are vain greedy brutal assholes who have just about ruined this planet because they afraid someone might have a bigger dick out there. Men are basically insecure about the size of their dicks and so go to war over it"

He made a lot of points you and most of the people quoting him would rip the piss out of other people for stating.
    Benjamin also said he would not be happy if someone said what he did to his own wife.

Benjamin could also not make a joke if his life depended on it. You both have that in common.
    Beanz, I was just saying he did a few that’s all it wasn’t an attack on you I’m not really following what is going on here I guess I stepped into something

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What Benjamin says

Beanz, I was just saying he did a few that’s all it wasn’t an attack on you I’m not really following what is going on here I guess I stepped into something
    I didn't think it was an attack on me and neither was I attacking you. Like some french bloke said "You can joke about anything but you can't expect everyone to laugh"

He said it in French of course
    x

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Somebody has an agenda and cannot let it go. Also talking complete bollocks along the way.

I think your unsourced definition of fascism is flimsy and you have never explained why Robinson is a Fascist or even told us about these racist Asians who are among the worst of racists.

What you fail to understand is that people tend to be decent and tolerant, but they get upset when their good, proud homelands are forcibly turned upside down by supra statism and open borders and Labour and Tory clone fools who deny their right to democracy.

If anyone is a fascist it is anyone who wants to remain. You cannot influence or change the EU. In fact when was the last EU audit? It is unnacountable. And you chaps deny the will of the people. That is closer to fascism. That along with your own personal support of hate speech laws and penalties for jokes. That nihilism Peterson warns about is closer in you than you realize, but you mistake it for virtue.

Thread Information