I did end up shelling out money to see the fight after all just because I had nothing better to do. Anyways I did learn alot last night about all the fighters and here's what I learned starting with Cherry-Fergusson.

Edner Cherry - he's tough, he's not flashy, he is the epitome of a blue collar fighter. Kept solid pressure on and it paid off.

Wes Furgusson - he's got all the flash of a Roger Mayweather trained fighter but none of the drive and none of the offense....he's too cocky for his own good and I think it probably cost him a trainer last night

Ponce DeLeon - he has loads of heart and a good chin but God help the man he has no clue what a jab is! He is going to be very exciting to watch vs the Marquez-Vasquez winner

Escobedo - he fought like a sissy....who grabs ahold of someone's leg during a fight, and more importantly what PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER repeatedly grabs their opponent's leg and ducks down like he's some little punk. Makes you really feel sorry for the 33 guys he beat and the 30 he KO'd.

Jeff Lacy - he's rusty, he's too tight, he is afraid to snap the jab out there, and he's not moving his head very well. God love the guy he tries but I think we have just see the next big thing to take a stand next to David Reid as a big professional flop....I hope he gets everything straightened out before he fights again if he does decide to do so.

Peter Manfredo Jr. - I'll probably get sad clicked by PrideofProvidence but I don't give a shit! Pete Manfredo fought like a PUSSY...he was scared, he looked at the clock like every 5 seconds, the fight was there for the taking and Peter just wussed out. I wanted Lacy to knock his ass out just because Peter was fighting so poorly....getting knocked on his ass was just what he deserved.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. - For all those people that thought pressuring Floyd was the wrong strategy you saw it have SOME success vs PBF. Floyd still has decent power but I saw a fighter who was having trouble keeping a smaller fighter off him and he got hit a bit more than usual. That being said he FOUGHT he didn't run as much as usual and there is something to be said about that, he was selective in his punching but very accurate and he made those punches count. As for Floyd being nice after the fight, that's all well and good but it still doesn't make up for him being such a prick before hand.

Ricky Hatton - What a heart on that kid! He did everything he said he was going to do ....except and most importantly he abandoned the body attack. He poured the pressure on Floyd and in my opinion Floyd just got up on Ricky the round before he knocked him out so it was an extremely close fight. Ricky got his inner soccer hooligan up in him and stopped caring about getting hit and I think he was a little tired at the end as well. He just was a little too small, a little too tired, and a little too offense minded in the end.....I do think he provided a great blue print for Miguel Cotto though.....but as I said in my "strategy for Hatton to beat Floyd" post YOU HAVE TO TURN TO OPEN UP FLOYD'S DEFENSE FOR HOOKS!

In all there were some shit fights on the undercard but an extremely good fight between Hatton and Mayweather. I can see why Floyd doesn't want to fight Cotto, Williams, Mosley, and Margarito....he can't stand and fight any of those guys, he'd have to resort back to running and slipping and everything which wouldn't be fun to watch. If Floyd retires and stays retired I think he's an all-time great, I don't think he's on par with Robinson, Leonard, Duran, and Hearns but he's a lot closer than he was before last night.