Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Watching life go bye

You could say as you get older you become more content happy even! tolerance but this moment in time .
    This little island of ours is in a mess politicians have disregarded a democratic vote and treating it's people as if they are thick and some have said so! I wonder what your view on this.?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Watching life go bye

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Yep that's about it.!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was talking to a member of the Labour party he asked who would I vote for in a election. I said no one he was shocked well I voted to leave the EU and we have not.
    Not one party are worth a vote best bet clear out Westminster the lot House of lords and start again.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I was talking to a member of the Labour party he asked who would I vote for in a election. I said no one he was shocked well I voted to leave the EU and we have not.
    Not one party are worth a vote best bet clear out Westminster the lot House of lords and start again.
    So the Labour party are to blame because...?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Because frankly they are now crap Corbyn could not lead a horse come on this bunch of politicians in all party's are not fit for purpose.
    I could not vote for any party my faith in British politics is at a low ebb.
    We are a laughing stock Brexit its a joke 3 years and no end.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because frankly they are now crap Corbyn could not lead a horse come on this bunch of politicians in all party's are not fit for purpose.
    So the Labour party are to blame for Brexit because...?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So the Labour party are to blame for Brexit because...?
    I can't not support Corbyn in work we are Labour voters but none of us can vote for Labour with him in charge.
    As Brexit goes they are changing there mind now to remain all of Wales voted to leave.
    The facts are they are going against the vote to leave a democratic vote was it not.?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master it's has been a poor show by all the political party's Brexit has shown how bad our politicians are.!
    Some of them said people were to thick to understand the consequences of leaving the EU,! I do hope they lose their seats.
    What a bunch of left wing and right wing lunatics common sense has left the room.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would say Labour is as complicit in being in the EU as the Tories and campaigned to stay. Both have enabled such an influx of people that the native population has had enough. They have NO control over their border policy meaning they are not in control of the country. It is okay for those in cushty middle class jobs, or on the government gravy train, but people like my old friend Richard ended up being one of only 2 British people remaining on a production line. People hear about things like that and know automatically that the people taking those jobs are not bad people, but that something has gone amiss.

So even when we discuss demographics of a town, it is not even about race as a lot of the foreigners are the same color. It is just that they are indeed taking jobs and reducing wages for the ordinary person. It is terribly unfair. So Brexit for me is about having self control, but also about protecting the local population as they do come first. It is the same everywhere else in the world, so I don't know why the UK has to be such a strange experiment.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I would say Labour is as complicit in being in the EU as the Tories and campaigned to stay. Both have enabled such an influx of people that the native population has had enough. They have NO control over their border policy meaning they are not in control of the country. It is okay for those in cushty middle class jobs, or on the government gravy train, but people like my old friend Richard ended up being one of only 2 British people remaining on a production line. People hear about things like that and know automatically that the people taking those jobs are not bad people, but that something has gone amiss.

So even when we discuss demographics of a town, it is not even about race as a lot of the foreigners are the same color. It is just that they are indeed taking jobs and reducing wages for the ordinary person. It is terribly unfair. So Brexit for me is about having self control, but also about protecting the local population as they do come first. It is the same everywhere else in the world, so I don't know why the UK has to be such a strange experiment.
    Some good points Miles the influx of unskilled migrant workers do not effect the middle classes one bit.
    It's simplistic it only effects the working class take Wrexham the area where I am from approximately 10 thousand migrants have moved in.! Facts are the locals have lost jobs social housing our local hospital is at braking point schools etc at braking point.
    This has lead to a lot of resentment that's why Wrexham voted to leave.
    I was told it seems like being invaded by Locusts.
    Remember if you are affected by mass migration you will vote to leave simple enough.
    Last edited by Dia bando; 06-03-2019 at 04:46 AM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Corbyn has always been against EU as a backbencher so you can not blame him for the Blair government. As leader he has had to be pragmatic and listen to his party which was to campaign to remain. However he did want to deliver Brexit and respect the decision.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Corbyn has always been against EU as a backbencher so you can not blame him for the Blair government. As leader he has had to be pragmatic and listen to his party which was to campaign to remain. However he did want to deliver Brexit and respect the decision.
    The vote was to leave simple enough Labour are not representing there voters who voted to leave Corbyn is a fucking twerp a far left lunatic.
    Shit we are swapping a bunch of far right ass hole for a bunch of far left ass holes.
    So if you vote think carefully which bunch of assholes you like.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The vote was to leave simple enough Labour are not representing there voters who voted to leave Corbyn is a fucking twerp a far left lunatic.
    Shit we are swapping a bunch of far right ass hole for a bunch of far left ass holes.
    You can not get worse than this shower.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can not get worse than this shower.
    You maybe right how much confidence could you have with Labour.?

Thread Information