221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talking Is Amir Khan sharking on twitter

OK just been checking the twitter section out on this site

Boxing Twitter

and as Amir Khans tweets are always good for a laugh i noticed he had tweeted this little gem...
    @Arab_Beauty786 yh I am y u wana break my virginity lol, how old r u
    then i went to his twitter profile and noticed he'd deleted the above tweet.

the thing is with the twitter on this site once it collects what they tweet is keeps it no matter if they delete it on their original twitter.

Amir Khan

https://twitter.com/AmirKingKhan

so following the conversation i noticed she had asked him to follow her...

@AmirKingKhan Haha!! Well I'm just as good as you are .. And I'm 21. Wanna ask you something actually so follow me if ya can!
    and he now is.... strange that as he dosn't really follow back that many people the dirty little fucker

wonder what the DM's are about as i know he likes texting

the thing is she aint been tweeting long and he needs saved from possible setups if you know what i'm saying

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Amir Khan sharking on twitter

haha this is great!

Do you remember a couple years ago when Ono joined a Christian forum and asked them loads of stupid questions about God and whether he could beat Satan in a fight?

It was great, and should have been continued.

Anyway, I am pleading with Ono here, PLEASE PLEASE create a fake girl profile on Twitter and start to chat up Amir Khan. It would be the stuff of forum greatness

If you could get Amir to send pictures of his weiner to your mobile phone it would be sooooooooo funny and make you hands down the greatest poster ever on this site.

I think Ono NEEDS to accept this challenge.

If successful, we could move on to other celebrities this could be legendary. Think about it!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's just said in a recent interview that he's a Virgin. Maybe he's frustrated.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDevilRob View Post
    Sorry, a 23 year old lad admitting to being a virgin? Even ICB would hold his head in shame at that

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amir Khan is nothing but a Bilbo wannabe.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I agree, Ono should set him up. It could be very funny.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    haha this is great!

Do you remember a couple years ago when Ono joined a Christian forum and asked them loads of stupid questions about God and whether he could beat Satan in a fight?

Anyway, I am pleading with Ono here, PLEASE PLEASE create a fake girl profile on Twitter and start to chat up Amir Khan. It would be the stuff of forum greatness

If you could get Amir to send pictures of his weiner to your mobile phone it would be sooooooooo funny and make you hands down the greatest poster ever on this site.

If successful, we could move on to other celebrities this could be legendary. Think about it!
    Ok i'll do it tonight.

Seen as though you brought me up i will show some nice work i carried out on a Man United forum....

I'm Canary_10 from Valencia, and Man United 'apparently' are about to sign David Silva, when in reality he was going to Man City. (Sorry Skel)

David Silva - Discussion Thread - Manchester United Community (the forum works backwards sometimes so you'll have to watch out for it. You might have to scroll up rather than down, and you might have to click 'previous' instead of 'next - odd forum). Here's the first post...(There's around 10-15 pages).

"Hey guys i'm new Valencia supporter from Alboraya and it was just report on SuperDeporte that Manchester United have make bid for Valencia David Silva. I can copy the report. Also it mention in Radio Nou that later in the night there will be discussion with correspondent from Levante-Emv local who has very strong information. There is problem with Manchester City because of payment which is not economic enough for us and Manchester United make better offer. I can link for radio show and after i will post. Here the article from SuperDeporte. I use online translate as it much quicker for me. Sorry my bad english...."

Bluemoon • View topic - Sorry My Bad English - Silva, the full Rag wind up.
    Last edited by ono; 07-22-2010 at 10:33 AM.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

some people just never f*cking learn do they?

cant his old dear just buy him a f*cking diary to save him this endless embarrasment?

PS:Keep us updated ono mate on how this goes, this is potential saddo hall of fame shit right here..
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    haha this is great!

Ok i'll do it tonight.

Seen as though you brought me up i will show some nice work i carried out on a Man United forum....

I'm Canary_10 from Valencia, and Man United 'apparently' are about to sign David Silva, when in reality he was going to Man City. (Sorry Skel)

David Silva - Discussion Thread - Manchester United Community (the forum works backwards sometimes so you'll have to watch out for it. You might have to scroll up rather than down, and you might have to click 'previous' instead of 'next - odd forum). Here's the first post...(There's around 10-15 pages).

"Hey guys i'm new Valencia supporter from Alboraya and it was just report on SuperDeporte that Manchester United have make bid for Valencia David Silva. I can copy the report. Also it mention in Radio Nou that later in the night there will be discussion with correspondent from Levante-Emv local who has very strong information. There is problem with Manchester City because of payment which is not economic enough for us and Manchester United make better offer. I can link for radio show and after i will post. Here the article from SuperDeporte. I use online translate as it much quicker for me. Sorry my bad english...."

haha great stuff! I think you should definitely punk Amir Khan!!! Then we can move onto other celebs, oh the fun we could have!

Best make sure we do this in the hidden boards though, don't want you going to prison for a prank

We could take this really far though, just get some webcam girl with loads of photo's and shows and fake webcam him and everything. Of course that might be a bit awkward for you, engaging in a sexchat with Amir and making him arouse himself in front of you but think of the forum bragging rights

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: Is Amir Khan sharking on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    haha this is great!

Ok i'll do it tonight.

haha great stuff! I think you should definitely punk Amir Khan!!! Then we can move onto other celebs, oh the fun we could have!

Best make sure we do this in the hidden boards though, don't want you going to prison for a prank

We could take this really far though, just get some webcam girl with loads of photo's and shows and fake webcam him and everything. Of course that might be a bit awkward for you, engaging in a sexchat with Amir and making him arouse himself in front of you but think of the forum bragging rights

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I was in Amir's position I would check out any leads that will mean a shag.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it has to be a wind up?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love Koppas and the Paulie Malignaggi thread, classic.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

ICB Guest

Sorry, a 23 year old lad admitting to being a virgin? Even ICB would hold his head in shame at that
    Plus a 23 year old with fame how is that even possible.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Plus a 23 year old with fame how is that even possible.
    Look at ICE all enlightened after his escapades at the gym
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Thread Information