Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wladimir: Haye is the only fight I want now, not Peter,Povetkin or anyone

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wladimir: Haye is the only fight I want now, not Peter,Povetkin or anyone

According to Wlad it's personal now. He doesn't want a fight with Peter or Povetkin or any other contender. It's just Haye he wants. He says he's pushing for the fight right now because of all the past antics.

And another thing that piece of shit Arum is trying to force another fight with Peter and he wants the IBF to strip Wlad if he doesn't.
    Klitschko: "Haye is The Only Fight I Want, It's Personal" - Boxing News

So I guess the ball is in Haye's court to making the fight happen. Haye and his fans say it's an easy ko within 3 rds against chinny Wlad, so then let's see the fight. Or how about with an 38 yr. old Vitali that half on this forum said would be an easy UD against an old man. It's time to put up or shut up.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wladimir: Haye is the only fight I want now, not Peter,Povetkin or anyone

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    According to Wlad it's personal now. He doesn't want a fight with Peter or Povetkin or any other contender. It's just Haye he wants. He says he's pushing for the fight right now because of all the past antics.

And another thing that piece of shit Arum is trying to force another fight with Peter and he wants the IBF to strip Wlad if he doesn't.

So I guess the ball is in Haye's court to making the fight happen. Haye and his fans say it's an easy ko within 3 rds against chinny Wlad, so then let's see the fight. Or how about with an 38 yr. old Vitali that half on this forum said would be an easy UD against an old man. It's time to put up or shut up.

Do half the forum really think that? I was under the general impression that most on here thought a David Haye victory over either Klitschko was about as likely as a Gordon Brown reelection victory at the polls next month?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wladimir: Haye is the only fight I want now, not Peter,Povetkin or anyone

Haye and his fans say it's an easy ko within 3 rds

Name the fans that said that? Apart from LeftyLee I can't think of anyone that makes Haye the favourite over Wlad.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Do half the forum really think that? I was under the general impression that most on here thought a David Haye victory over either Klitschko was about as likely as a Gordon Brown reelection victory at the polls next month?
    I think Haye will take both Klitschkos. And by the way according to opinion polls the general election is pretty much split (although I think Cameron will win).

David Haye brings power, speed and mobility to the table, neither Klit has ever faced that, yes they have faced all 3 before but never in the same opponent. The last man Wlad faced with just 2 of them assests KO'd him and the last genuine world level fighter Vitali fought beat him. Areola, Peter, Thompson, Austin, Johnson, Brewster and so on are all just fucking shite and anyone who thinks any of them are on the same level as Haye are totally insane. Haye brings so much to the table these days, especially now he is starting to fight with a discipline and respect for the power of HW's. Haye wins.

That is my theory on the whole matter and if I turn out to be wrong then i will hold my hand up and say I have been wrong on this issue, BUT..... I won't be.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We also gotta remember that Wlad, the heavyweight champion of the world, is struggling to get his fights on American TV at the moment!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Read around. Vitali gets battered around like John Ruiz as they say. Wlad gets koed within 3. Easy fights, easy money for Haye against so call bums.

So the fight should happen eh?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad's jab will simply turn Haye's face into raspberries jam and Haye will never be able to close the distance enough to make any significant damage, the hype is just too big, if a fighter shot like Barrett did floor him without problems, I don't even want to imagine what's gonna happen to Haye. As for Vitali, Haye doesn't even have the power to shake the rust off him, if he could absorb Lewis best shots without flinching, Haye's power will be a walk in the park.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow Wlad is really turning on the charm
    Goes to show how far being gentleman gets you in this sport

It's good through, i'm gald Wladimir has turned a corner. He needed a slight attitude transplant and he seems to have gone full whack with the cinematic call-out vid etc.. I wouldn't be surprised if Wlad started wearing T-shirts with pictures of Adam Booth with his own Cock stuffed in his gob

Again, i'm glad. Fuck it, hype is hype. And hype sells.
    If/ when Wladimir knocks Haye out, he'll get all the dues he deserves.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Too bad Wlad is a pussy! But seriously If this fight happens ill be rooting for Haye but obviously logic say's he's guna get smashed but gotta go with my heart on this one! He will do one but Vitali is another story pfft! I cant see that turning out good for Haye ever!
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Haye is great for the sport but IMO the Klits are going to spark him out with not much trouble....Haye is just so wide open and I can see Haye being to exposed with the height and reach of the Klits....Look if Haye struggled against the very slow non-puncher Valuev then he hes not going to do much better against any of the Klits.....Sorry but thats how I see it

Job Biscuit (Another victory for both Klits)!!!

eh eh!!!
    It's nice to see you to see you nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

50-50 and he's all yours big Bitchsko. Just show him the money he deserves and lets get it on.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Read around. Vitali gets battered around like John Ruiz as they say. Wlad gets koed within 3. Easy fights, easy money for Haye against so call bums.

So the fight should happen eh?
    I'm amazed anyone would think Haye batters Vitali around like an old man when he couldnt batter Monte Barrett or Nikolay Valuev around like old men.

I've never seen Vitali battered, I just can't see Haye making any more of an impression against him than Arreola or Sam Peter did.

He has a slightly better chance with Wladmir because he's been knocked out in the past, but I seriously doubt Wlad would take any risks with Haye's power in that fight and if he doesn't land the big one I don't see how he can win that fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny how people are talking all the Haye KO's Wlad bullshit yet none want to keep in mind Haye has a soft chin himself and Wlad hits a hell of a lot harder then anything Haye has ever faced....

We have never seen an angry aggressive Wlad...Wlad is always well controlled....Take that poise and add well controlled anger behind it and Haye is in trouble...As anyone else....

I would like someone to explain to me how Haye manages to keep off an attacking Wlad who is looking just to take his head off?..

Haye isn't that strong and he isn't that good of a counter puncher...Certainly can't rely on his defense...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One thing is for certain. Booth needs to spend the next few months teaching Haye how to put up an effective guard. If he goes into a Klitschko fight with the same guard that he used against Ruiz, it may end very messily.
    24 Beers in a slab, 24 hours in the day.......go figure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't understand why anyone thinks Haye stands a chance against either of them. Vitali absolutely murders him, while Wvlad paws him with a jab all night long. Haye stands less of chance against them than RJJ did when he was HW.
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Thread Information