Thread: Adrien Broner at Popeyes chicken bathroom.. flushes down money again

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Adrien Broner at Popeyes chicken bathroom.. flushes down money again

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Adrien Broner at Popeyes chicken bathroom.. flushes down money again

Kind of takes away from the whole "I'm flashy" thing when you see him take a shit.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Adrien Broner at Popeyes chicken bathroom.. flushes down money again

Saw this earlier this morning and there are so many things wrong with it that I cannot even think of a response. Did you know that someone has invented a pen that does spell-check? I'm not kidding.

That is my response.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you want to be flashy u got to use they 100 dollar bills the 20s just wont do

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and while we are on the topic of Broner Mr. Mosley is getting interviewed concerning him and a possible fight and ftr if Broner fights Shane as his optional then I'm going to officially hand in my fan card. Clearly that's taking his circus act right into the ring. Greats use optional fights for legacy.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aahhah, you've just got to keep in mind that his intention is to anger people to the point where they would actually pay solely to see him get hurt, it's a self fulfilling business model, sadly. I'd imagine it's not even real money as is usually the case when people "make it rain" or any of that riveting behaviour.

Having said that, if someone strangled this pile of vomit while he was sleeping, I wouldn't even think "that’s to bad" in the scheme of things.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just funny thinking he layed down 5.98 for his three piece w/ red beans & rice only an hour earlier, probably asked an extra biscuit too. Fat fucker.

Yet another step closer to being 'shit-Head' than he is to being 'Head-shit'

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny thing is twenty years from know when he's broke he's going to be looking for that money...oh well at least he's figting inflation, haha. on a serious note I would love to see the feds arrest him as I am pretty sure intentionally destroying money is illegal.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He flushes 80 dollars down the toilet and gets main stream attention, I get if it offends someone but he's damn near a genius he's not even that good to me but he's getting attention.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Onetime View Post
    He flushes 80 dollars down the toilet and gets main stream attention, I get if it offends someone but he's damn near a genius he's not even that good to me but he's getting attention.
    Train wrecks get attention and Honey boo boo blowing snot bubbles get attention too.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bank notes are not generally known for their absorbent qualities. In fact they are manufactured to be quite the opposite and repel water rather than suck it up. Broner already sounds like a pixie with a pair of molar grips on his nuts, so quite why he would want to encourage the plumber who has to unblock that toilet to get all biblical on his dangle berries, I am not quite seeing , you know what I'm saying Bro ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Train wrecks get attention and Honey boo boo blowing snot bubbles get attention too.
    Honey Boo Boo is rich we can laugh at her but I believe her family gets 50,000 an episode, Broner will make around 3.5 million this year I'm sure he doesn't care what we think.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As long as you don't take it personal the fan wins either way. We either see a guy who is literally untouchable and a reigning champion or we see him get humbled in the ring. To be honest, I'd be a fan of either. Broner is a tremendous talent who is taking a gamble. It will be a story either way and if he's confident in his ability then why not. Fck it. Who cares. I want to see him in the ring though, I know that and so do most of you.

jon09 Guest

I really wish him and Justin Bieber would take a flight over the Bermuda Triangle and never return. Truly a waste of skin.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not all attention is useful attention. If he thinks this type of attention is some how gonna make him money he's a bigger idiot than I thought he was

Thread Information