Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Happy St Georges Day

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Happy St Georges Day

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why don't you worry about your own country? Don't pretend that you are in the least bit worried about abused kids when you sneer at dead bodies of toddlers on beaches. Sick of your self righteous lecturing about things you want to take the moral high ground on when in reality you act like a fucking snake. You sound like a greasy politician. When have i apologised for the kind of scum that do this or been offended and tried to make excuses for the people who let his happen?

You think you are such a fucking expert on everything and yet you are nothing but a boy who does not even live in the country you are lecturing. How many cases have you helped put together to bring the bastards that do this kind of thing to justice? You want to believe everything is a conspiracy to save yourself from having any responsibility, but the abuse of power by sick men is universal and you defend it.

How the fuck do you manage to make a thread celebrating England into one in which your get on your soapbox and lecture people who are far more informed and experienced than you on the ills of their country?
    LOL are you kidding me, you're bringing up the Syrian kid whose Daddy wanted dental work in Europe so he risked the life of his toddler to get that million dollar smile?!?!?! Yeah, I'm fairly certain I'd go toothless instead of risking my child's life at all and I don't even have kids yet.

Sick of my what now? LOL I don't care, it's a free forum I'll post what I like. And yeah that includes my opinions (good and bad) of YOUR country.

Who said you apologized for anything? Read much do ya?

I don't think I'm an expert on much of anything. So instead of questioning the local authorities you want to have a go at me for pointing out the incompetence/corrupt nature of the local police in Rotherham or Rochdale or everywhere else this has happened? Bravo, this will surely end grooming gangs

You want to believe everything is a conspiracy to save yourself from having any responsibility, but the abuse of power by sick men is universal and you defend it.
    Ummm what? Where do I defend "the abuse of power by sick men"? Gonna point that out maybe supply some evidence or something

How the fuck do you manage to make a thread celebrating England into one in which your get on your soapbox and lecture people who are far more informed and experienced than you on the ills of their country?
    "Your get on your soapbox"......dafuq?

Um all I did was ask Master a question and then followed up by asking some more questions. I quite appreciate Master being involved in responding. Meanwhile you are just waiting to pounce on any post I make for whatever reason you want to.....how's about you try following someone else, maybe that'll suit you better?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle I started this thread so how the fuck am I following you? Are you now saying that people need your permission to post in a thread they start about the country that they live in? Or are you saying that the only reason i could have started a thread celebrating England is because it was a trap to get you in to offer you opinion so that I could follow you? You need to put down that bong and get a fucking job son
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Lyle is only allowed to post in a thread about his own country now? I am sure there have been several threads that Lyle started about his own country in which you posted in

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    So Lyle is only allowed to post in a thread about his own country now? I am sure there have been several threads that Lyle started about his own country in which you posted in
    I think we need to look at the bigger picture when the FBI or the CIA coming a knocking on my door I shall blame Brock for all the misdemeanors in the World how dare he or Lyle give a opinion on anything.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never said Lyle couldn't post in this thread at all though did I. I am not accusing him of following me around. The loon is posting in this thread, which I started, and then accusing me of following him . Meanwhile you are just shit stirring and trolling all the boards like a teenage girl looking for attention.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Lyle I started this thread so how the fuck am I following you? Are you now saying that people need your permission to post in a thread they start about the country that they live in? Or are you saying that the only reason i could have started a thread celebrating England is because it was a trap to get you in to offer you opinion so that I could follow you? You need to put down that bong and get a fucking job son
    Well if you look at the other threads going and take into account that I asked a direct question of Master (not you, you're not Master) and yet here you are. You come all up in my threads ALL THE TIME so don't expect me to not get in your thread if you're not avoiding mine.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I think we need to look at the bigger picture when the FBI or the CIA coming a knocking on my door I shall blame Brock for all the misdemeanors in the World how dare he or Lyle give a opinion on anything.
    You want to defend snowflakes be my guest. 53 000+ posts is hardly evidence of Lyle not being able to give an opinion on anything. Fucking hell the guy probably has an opinion on what you had for breakfast. Meanwhile Brock has just scoffed the lot and went back to gurning on his cellphone
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    You want to defend snowflakes be my guest. 53 000+ posts is hardly evidence of Lyle not being able to give an opinion on anything. Fucking hell the guy probably has an opinion on what you had for breakfast. Meanwhile Brock has just scoffed the lot and went back to gurning on his cellphone
    Maybe I do and if I did it wouldn't be any of your fucking business.

@Dia bando what did you have for breaky mate?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Well if you look at the other threads going and take into account that I asked a direct question of Master (not you, you're not Master) and yet here you are. You come all up in my threads ALL THE TIME so don't expect me to not get in your thread if you're not avoiding mine.
    Well come on then spit it out, what are you salient points about St Georges day which has now passed? or are you waiting to spend your foodstamps on foie gras
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well come on then spit it out, what are you salient points about St Georges day which has now passed? or are you waiting to spend your foodstamps on foie gras
    How dare you say about Lyle and foie gras. The smoking jacket has nothing to do with it either although you would suggest he wears that while eating the liver of a goose

El Kabong Guest

Well I hope everyone except you had a wonderful St. George's Day and hopefully you can end the horrible reign of Theresa May mercifully soon, perhaps Moggie would be a good PM, he wouldn't be better than Farrage, but oh well such is that system of government. Either way do try your best to get England back on the right track, Brexit and have pride in the history of your nation stop cowering every time someone says "Racist!!!!!" Your history is one to be proud of and not shy away from.

When you post in my threads you don't so much provide salient points as much as you just offer up insults and waste space....I'd tell you to take a seat, but I don't want to be offensive so carefully lean gently up against something and shut the fuck up

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[MENTION=17039]Beanz will March on Picadilly with a purple banner reading "Theresa May MAY-DAY"
    Last edited by Fenster; 04-27-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Why was that gaffe so offensive, so much so that it made the news?

I know it's common for many Sikh's to publicly hate muslims, they do so with no sense of embarrassment, but is it actually the norm, widespread through that community? I never even realised they hated each other until recent times when the lunatic muslims started blowing everyone up. Now I can recall the Indians and Pakistani's I was friends/worked with that would constantly slate each other behind their backs (call each other filthy animals and shit like that). I was totally ignorant that it was a religious/cultural thing, I used to think the insults were a bit harsh just never realised they were heartfelt
    Sikh's were persecuted by some of the Muslim kings that ruled India at the time in a very barbaric way. However most of the time it was peaceful and respectful which is forgotten.

When they divided India and Pakistan there were further gang murders and rapes which continued the hatred. However there are beautiful stories where Muslim and Sikh's saved each other from these gangs which also get forgotten.

Anyone with common sense will realise we are all from the same "stock" and normally are our friends when we grow up. Sure there are gangs from each side and will say they "target and take our girls" but I class them as extreme ignorant nutters. Unfortunately there are a lot of these idiots and EDL/UKIP find and use them.

Makes me mad when they do that.
    Yeah I understand the history, you've said in the past your cousins hate muslims, you called them idiots.

I'm asking why so many sikhs were outraged for the temple to be called a mosque? The sikh spokesman from your article seems horrified to be regarded as a muslim. Were you offended? If the diplomat had made the mistake of calling it a church instead of mosque would the sikh community have equally been outraged?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know it's common for many Sikh's to publicly hate muslims, they do so with no sense of embarrassment, but is it actually the norm, widespread through that community? I never even realised they hated each other until recent times when the lunatic muslims started blowing everyone up. Now I can recall the Indians and Pakistani's I was friends/worked with that would constantly slate each other behind their backs (call each other filthy animals and shit like that). I was totally ignorant that it was a religious/cultural thing, I used to think the insults were a bit harsh just never realised they were heartfelt
    Sikh's were persecuted by some of the Muslim kings that ruled India at the time in a very barbaric way. However most of the time it was peaceful and respectful which is forgotten.

When they divided India and Pakistan there were further gang murders and rapes which continued the hatred. However there are beautiful stories where Muslim and Sikh's saved each other from these gangs which also get forgotten.

Anyone with common sense will realise we are all from the same "stock" and normally are our friends when we grow up. Sure there are gangs from each side and will say they "target and take our girls" but I class them as extreme ignorant nutters. Unfortunately there are a lot of these idiots and EDL/UKIP find and use them.

Yeah I understand the history, you've said in the past your cousins hate muslims, you called them idiots.

I'm asking why so many sikhs were outraged for the temple to be called a mosque? The sikh spokesman from your article seems horrified to be regarded as a muslim. Were you offended? If the diplomat had made the mistake of calling it a church instead of mosque would the sikh community have equally been outraged?
    Ya seems a bit overboard, granted the guy should have been aware maybe studied a bit but he didn't mean to insult anyone. I wouldn't expect a Sikh to know the churches in Israel and if he made an error naming it I'd just tell him the correct name, no harm done.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Ya seems a bit overboard, granted the guy should have been aware maybe studied a bit but he didn't mean to insult anyone. I wouldn't expect a Sikh to know the churches in Israel and if he made an error naming it I'd just tell him the correct name, no harm done.
    I was not offended but it just shows how ignorant people can be when they should know the basics. They would have been qually offended if they called it a church. Calling it a mosque shows they see Sikhs and Muslims as the same brown people with beards and turbans. When terrorist attacks happen, Sikhs get attacked for it.

It is my brother in law who hates Muslims and I worry about my nephew growing up with his views.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information