Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Adamek v Arreola press pics...

FOTORELACJA. ADAMEK - ARREOLA

Don't look to be much difference in height from them pics well not the 6 cm that it should be.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Adamek v Arreola press pics...

There really isn't that much diff in height man....... Adamek ate some shots against Estrada so he'll prob eat some against Arreola. Although I think Arreola is one of the worst examples of conditioning ever as a pro boxer I think he is going to stop Adamek inside 8 rounds. Adameks best chance is to move for the whole fight, but if he runs out of steam like he did against Estrada he'll get caught more and more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by themacmagician View Post
    There really isn't that much diff in height man....... Adamek ate some shots against Estrada so he'll prob eat some against Arreola. Although I think Arreola is one of the worst examples of conditioning ever as a pro boxer I think he is going to stop Adamek inside 8 rounds. Adameks best chance is to move for the whole fight, but if he runs out of steam like he did against Estrada he'll get caught more and more.

I orignally thought this when I watched the Estrada fight. Now I am kind of thinking Arreola doesn't have that type of speed or slickness. Estrada is a decent fighter he did go to the Olympics and that has to mean something. He can't really break an egg if you held it in front of him but you know he will go the rounds with you.Like I said he does little thing's that most heavyweight's don't. Like setting foot traps and hooking off a jab, not very easy to hit flush,just all around very slick. Arreola is more of a come forward fighter and I think the foot speed of Adamek will come into play. This will be a very good fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by themacmagician View Post

Believe it or not aside from the way he looks Arreola is in pretty good shape....IMO this is a bit too much for Adamek right off...Chris is a big puncher who likes to bang...Adamek needs to really get settled into the weight class and adjust to the difference of HW punches to that of a CW...There is a big difference....

If Adamek wins this he might be the real deal at HW...If he gets KO'd it might be a career ender

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Personally, I would see pretty well Adamek dancing around Arreola all night long, Chris has power but he's not slick neither that fast at all. Adamek UD.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can see it at the eye level. Cris' eyes are like 2 inches higher. Adamek just has a really big head. I don't know what else to tell you. It's like a balloon, that thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    You can see it at the eye level. Cris' eyes are like 2 inches higher. Adamek just has a really big head. I don't know what else to tell you. It's like a balloon, that thing.

So his eyes are higher but not his head? So what? They are measured from head to toe. There is no way two inches difference from the top of each of there head's maybe 1 inch tops.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Adameks got alot of target to hit

Adameks speed of combination punching is gonna catch the slow lumbering Arreola by surprise and I think its gonna be over quickly. Tomasz will have to box really poorly if he is to let the slower, fatter man dictate the fight. I cant see it happening. Adamek thrashes Chris in afew rounds and establishes himself as a big name. He will be a threat to David Haye. This time next year that will be THE fight.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post

Adameks speed of combination punching is gonna catch the slow lumbering Arreola by surprise and I think its gonna be over quickly. Tomasz will have to box really poorly if he is to let the slower, fatter man dictate the fight. I cant see it happening. Adamek thrashes Chris in afew rounds and establishes himself as a big name. He will be a threat to David Haye. This time next year that will be THE fight.
    no way Adamek gets him out quickly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No chance Adamek finishes this quickly, Arreola stops him around 5.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's sig bet this one, Game. You in? I'm an Adamek fan, actually a big one, but Arreola is a legitimate heavyweight who has beat faster, bigger, slicker boxers. He is underrated if anything because he is fat. I'll agree with you that is probably the most anticipated heavyweight match-up since Arreola's fight with Vitali. It should be a good fight. It may come down to how well Arreola can cut off the ring when Adamek moves away.

Thread Information