Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now Haye

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Go ahead and hype up the Audley Slayer, but just be warned when you start talking Klitschko's it's a different world. Wlad or Vitali will actually throw punches....and from the looks of their KO percentages once those punches start landing I don't think they are going to tickle. But that's just my view, you guys build up this guy all you want, I'm just saying I won't be surprised with the outcome.....should he decide to actually fight a Klitschko brother.

...Audley Harrison, I mean who knew he could be KO'd like that? Round 3 and everything

And now people say he's got a "good" to "great" chance of beating a Klitschko based on that performance.....you must'a lost your damn minds.
    Who? Who said that? Please post this Lyle because its becoming like a Dan Brown book trying to crack your code.

Just about EVERYONE says they favour Wlad and Vitali. A few give Haye a shot but thats something your just going to have to live with Im affraid.

Please find one person who has changed their mind based on the Harrison fight.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    To be honest Lyle, I think Haye vs either Klit would be equally as big. But whichever he beats first would make the second fight into a HUGE spectacle.

I do honestly believe he beats the Klits now too. Vitali is a long way removed from the man who gave Lennox hell and his showing against Johnson and Sosnowski lead me to believe that Haye can take him. As for Wlad we all know what happened the last time he fought someone with good handspeed and power! That is all I have to say on the matter now until the fights get signed!
    Sorry if I offend anyone by being so certain that this is a mismatch, but you'll see soon enough.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    To be honest Lyle, I think Haye vs either Klit would be equally as big. But whichever he beats first would make the second fight into a HUGE spectacle.

I do honestly believe he beats the Klits now too. Vitali is a long way removed from the man who gave Lennox hell and his showing against Johnson and Sosnowski lead me to believe that Haye can take him. As for Wlad we all know what happened the last time he fought someone with good handspeed and power! That is all I have to say on the matter now until the fights get signed!
    Sorry if I offend anyone by being so certain that this is a mismatch, but you'll see soon enough.
    You handily forgot to bold the reasoning behind it Lyle

Im going to give you that one anyway. You've got one. Find 2 more and You'll have something resembling a point.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Oh yeah the reasoning matters a lot, he PERCEIVES a slower easier to hit Vitali and chinny Wladimir compared to an incredibly fast and powerful Audley Slayer.....I see something along the lines of 2 true champions scouring the division looking for a challenge and a loud mouth that's just out to line his pockets.

The disparity in class is overwhelming and I guess everyone will just have to wait and see....I already know the outcome

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh yeah the reasoning matters a lot, he PERCEIVES a slower easier to hit Vitali and chinny Wladimir compared to an incredibly fast and powerful Audley Slayer.....I see something along the lines of 2 true champions scouring the division looking for a challenge and a loud mouth that's just out to line his pockets.

The disparity in class is overwhelming and I guess everyone will just have to wait and see....I already know the outcome
    It does if your saying people have changed their mind based on the Harrison fight.........they havent Lyle

Again, just about everyone will pick Wlad or Vitali to beat him, only you will be claiming some kind of prophetic gift when/if it happens.

I know......I know, when it happens.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would actually like to see Vitali fight Haye first as I prefer Vitali out of the two. Vitali is much more fun to watch and would go to war much earlier. That's more my kind of entertainment. Wlad's jab, jab, jab for half a dozen rounds gets a bit boring. Technically it's very good, but Manny Steward needs to slap and shout before we ever get any real excitement.

Bring on Vitali/Haye!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was saying haye would beat Klit before Audley.

Let's face it, The klit fight didn't come off so Haye made alot of easy money fighting someone he knew he'd beat and it keeps the ring rust off. That's what that fight was.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Vitali or Wlad beats Haye, I have a feeling his supporters will come out with many excuses.

Here's a list of them I thought up.

1. Haye was weight drain because the Klits put in a clause that he can only weigh a certain amount.
    2. he was distracted because of some event happen prior to the fight.
    3. he didn't have his favorite meal before the fight.
    4. One of the brothers had loaded gloves.
    5. One of them was on PEDs.
    6. The ref was on the klits side
    7. the klits demanded a small ring so he couldn't maneuver around as much
    8. He was under pressure to try to live up to the British crowds expectations.
    9. The Klits had a size advantage, so the fight wasn't fair.
    10. Haye had some sort of injury that he didn't disclose to the public.

El Kabong Guest

I just want the fight to happen...if it has to be vs Vitali so be it. Its not like it will change the result.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me and you have been having this conversation for over 2 years now Lyle. Nothing on saturday changed anything so why are you making it sound like I've changed my opinion after the Audley fight? I think Haye causes both brothers trouble due to his far superior speed in both hand and foot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a big Haye fan and have been for a long time now. I'm starting to get a bit tired of all his talking though. I had no complaints up until the Fraudley fight. Barrett (for a warm-up), Valuev (to get a belt), Ruiz (because he had too) and then Audley (why?). I guess an estimated £5 million for taking 1 punch is why, but in my opinion he really does need to fight a Klitchko next - no excuses. I think he's gone down in a lot of people's estimations and rightly so but if you were in Haye's position would you turn your nose up at £5 million for 8 minutes of (non) fighting? If you answered yes then your probably lying!!

Personally I think he loses to both brothers. I don't have him getting demolished like some people say as I feel he has a chance against both. I don't think they've ever been in a ring with someone like David. He's quick and he really can punch. But likewise, he's never been in a ring with anyone as good as them. What worries me is that both Ruiz and Audley (albeit only once) have landed jabs. David won't be able to stand there and take them and I think that's where he might lose. He'll have to try and get inside and that's when he'll leave himself open to a counter. Nothing would please me more though then seeing Wlad wobbling all over the place ala Corrie Sanders!! But that was back in the day when he wasn't so frightened to fight....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chrislfc17 View Post
    I'm a big Haye fan and have been for a long time now. I'm starting to get a bit tired of all his talking though. I had no complaints up until the Fraudley fight. Barrett (for a warm-up), Valuev (to get a belt), Ruiz (because he had too) and then Audley (why?). I guess an estimated £5 million for taking 1 punch is why, but in my opinion he really does need to fight a Klitchko next - no excuses. I think he's gone down in a lot of people's estimations and rightly so but if you were in Haye's position would you turn your nose up at £5 million for 8 minutes of (non) fighting? If you answered yes then your probably lying!!

Personally I think he loses to both brothers. I don't have him getting demolished like some people say as I feel he has a chance against both. I don't think they've ever been in a ring with someone like David. He's quick and he really can punch. But likewise, he's never been in a ring with anyone as good as them. What worries me is that both Ruiz and Audley (albeit only once) have landed jabs. David won't be able to stand there and take them and I think that's where he might lose. He'll have to try and get inside and that's when he'll leave himself open to a counter. Nothing would please me more though then seeing Wlad wobbling all over the place ala Corrie Sanders!! But that was back in the day when he wasn't so frightened to fight....
    This post is 100% spot on IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    If Vitali or Wlad beats Haye, I have a feeling his supporters will come out with many excuses.

1. Haye was weight drain because the Klits put in a clause that he can only weigh a certain amount.

First off why would the klits put that clause in!? of course people would be fucked off if that was a clause. Secondly you can't have a catch weight in heavyweight boxing.

What a moronic post. And that's being polite.

If either klit Ko's haye fair and square I'll give props. Simple as that.

I would hope that nothing dodgey goes on to put the out come in favour of either combatant.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post

First off why would the klits put that clause in!? of course people would be fucked off if that was a clause. Secondly you can't have a catch weight in heavyweight boxing.

I would hope that nothing dodgey goes on to put the out come in favour of either combatant.
    It's called being facetious you dumbfuck. Now fuck off lefty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post

It's called being facetious you dumbfuck. Now fuck off lefty.
    lol more name calling, as always just shows I have a valid point..... I'd get involved but unlike anyone else on this forum I'll get banned. Especially when you go crying to a mod.

Thread Information