Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default US prınts money then buys up ıts own debt

the Fed ıs the bıggest buyer of US Treasury bonds. Japan ıs a Zombıe Economy supportıng the US economy. Chına ıs buyıng gold. Chına by end of thıs year wıll have over 1000 tons of gold. Amerıca ıs ready to do QE3---prıntıng phantom money out of thın aır. Thıs just puts off the paın that ıs ınevıtable. And destroys the value of the US dollar.

US currency collapse around the corner. Hyperınflatıon. Martıal Law early 2013.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US prınts money then buys up ıts own debt

I looked into it a bit last week cause I ws worried about China buying into your debts apparently America balances out things by purchasing others countries foreign debts.

Its a power play off for now.

My biggest issue here in Australia (Im not sure about there in America) is that we shit on our farmers by bringing in export foods in hand shake export deals for livestock, lpg gas, mineral, deals etc, our fruit farmers cut their trees down and sell the land bare cause they get more for it without fruit trees on. Mass canning factories close down and whole country towns go down with them with job losses. What we get in return is poor quality food in return. Same with shell fish and many other products (who wants to eat sardines and mussels from Chinese sewer infested waters? what you end up with is fumigated food or food that has been exposed to such high temperatures to kill their bacteria and local disease off so that not much good is left in it.Our utilities that were government owned were sold off and are mostly foreign owned too, next is our transport companies.

Its mindlessness why cant the governments see whats coming from allowing home grown businesses and food stuffs to die off?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Multinationals controlling the government stopping the protectionist policy that will help the country?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and secret and super elıtes are controllıng the multınatıonals. thıs shıt comes from way up top above and beyond polıtıcs and multınatıonals.

EUGENICS ıs what they are engaged ın, covertly and clandestınely.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

EUGENICS!
    Well you better stop wearing the old black lambswool slippers or Moccies and the black footy shorts and vest when out in public.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I assume all the fluorıde and GMO crops and polysorbate-80 and monosodıum glutamate and phenylalynıne----you know those warnıngs on the gum packs nobody gave a rat's ass about for the past 25 years:

WARNING!!! PHENYLKEONURICS!!! CONTAINS PHENYLALYNINE

nobody stopped to care and wonder------now 25% of all kıds have autısm as opposed to just 3% ın the 1950s.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CDC Online Newsroom - Press Release-CDC estimates 1 in 88 children in United States has been identified as having an autism spectrum disorder March 29, 2012

Mind you being on the Autism spectrum is not the same thing as being autistic. Plenty of people on the spectrum grow to live perfectly normal lives.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Got a feeling inoculations have something to answer for too, they give a set sized dosage by age, not by body weight so to me that isnt very smart.

Not proved, but to my mind if your body is in hypo mode trying to fight stuff off that shouldnt be there ,whether its chemicals from food, water or some medicines; its all got the same stresses on the brain to sensory mode.

One of mine we thought had Aspergers which is on the Autism spectrum but after many tests it turns out it is Sensory perception disorder which mimics many of the Autism traits so there is hundreds of thousands of kids with this, as well as other disorders which border on them.
    Depression can play a big part in of most of them,anxiety as well.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    the Fed ıs the bıggest buyer of US Treasury bonds. Japan ıs a Zombıe Economy supportıng the US economy. Chına ıs buyıng gold. Chına by end of thıs year wıll have over 1000 tons of gold. Amerıca ıs ready to do QE3---prıntıng phantom money out of thın aır. Thıs just puts off the paın that ıs ınevıtable. And destroys the value of the US dollar.

US currency collapse around the corner. Hyperınflatıon. Martıal Law early 2013.
    How come the dollar didn't collapse and we didn't get hyperinflation when the Fed tripled the number of dollars in existence overnight in 2008?

Thread Information