Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well we all talked about what would happen to Zab Judah and it finally has...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Well we all talked about what would happen to Zab Judah and it finally has...

Zab Judah will be making his return on April 27....

ON ESPN!!!!!

saw it on fightnews....quite a drop to come from Showtime, HBO and PPV to ESPN. If I recall last, the last time he was on ESPN was when he beat Mickey Ward..

Not that long ago?

Anyway, I wonder if they are going to have the 10 minute segment they have for other fighters

I would rather like to watch them reflect on him hitting Floyd in the groin
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Well we all talked about what would happen to Zab Judah and it finally has..

wow zab hasfallen off but to tell u the truth he needs that and yeah that reflection would be quite a storyl ests hear him comment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Well we all talked about what would happen to Zab Judah and it finally has...

he'll be right back on showtime or HBO if he has a good performance.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Well we all talked about what would happen to Zab Judah and it finally has...

I dont think training is an issue with Zab I think he needs to get mentally prepared, everyone talks about "Zab is training harder then ever" Zab always in shape, he just never mentally does it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    I dont think training is an issue with Zab I think he needs to get mentally prepared, everyone talks about "Zab is training harder then ever" Zab always in shape, he just never mentally does it.
    He never will....not with good opposition. After the first 4 rounds of the PBF fight I was looking at his eyes, waiting to see him lose the focus. He did and he lost......but he looked fantastic in those first 4 rounds and he was faster than PBF and he also outboxed him.

Then he lost the fight once he lost his head as always.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel
    He never will....not with good opposition. After the first 4 rounds of the PBF fight I was looking at his eyes, waiting to see him lose the focus. He did and he lost......but he looked fantastic in those first 4 rounds and he was faster than PBF and he also outboxed him.

Maybe he has A.D.D.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY

Maybe he has A.D.D.
    Can't be, because up until his dad was training him he was focused for every round

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe he has A.D.D.
    Can't be, because up until his dad was training him he was focused for every round
    Yeah man. I don't like his pops training him. He's probably more ignorant than Zab is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe he has A.D.D.
    Yeah man. I don't like his pops training him. He's probably more ignorant than Zab is.
    Yoel isn't ignorant. But Zab likes comfort in getting away with stuff on a "pops son" level.

Like any other trainer would MAKE Zab do stuff. His dad's logic is "Zab is already a complete fighter, let him figure it out in the ring all I can do is give instruction" Kind of like what Jack Mosley did with Shane that eventually caught up to him(like in the Forrest fight where he didnt know what to do) know what I mean?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe he has A.D.D.
    Yoel isn't ignorant. But Zab likes comfort in getting away with stuff on a "pops son" level.

Like any other trainer would MAKE Zab do stuff. His dad's logic is "Zab is already a complete fighter, let him figure it out in the ring all I can do is give instruction" Kind of like what Jack Mosley did with Shane that eventually caught up to him(like in the Forrest fight where he didnt know what to do) know what I mean?
    Zabs pops is ignorant IMO. There are times that he's the one that instigates Zabs stupid moves.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As I said it before Zab is a has been.
    His career can R.I.P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    His career can R.I.P.
    agreed.. ! Zab will beat some of these espn fighters , but he won't beat the top level guys. Zab just to weak mentally . and his chin is poor. also he like to pose to much after he lets off a flurry, rather then stay in the pocket and keep the punches going.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    His career can R.I.P.
    agreed.. ! Zab will beat some of these espn fighters , but he won't beat the top level guys. Zab just to weak mentally . and his chin is poor. also he like to pose to much after he lets off a flurry, rather then stay in the pocket and keep the punches going.
    It's no surprise I despise the guy, but that aside I just don't see him being able to get focused and wining a title again. And when I say wining a title thats exactly what I mean, not given one....

He just doesn't have it in him anymore to train and get in the gym, hes used to just laying back now and living off what he can from his name.....

He should just stick to clubbing and playing celebrity poker.... Anybody else catch him the other night playing Hold'em on tv?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    His career can R.I.P.
    It's no surprise I despise the guy, but that aside I just don't see him being able to get focused and wining a title again. And when I say wining a title thats exactly what I mean, not given one....

He just doesn't have it in him anymore to train and get in the gym, hes used to just laying back now and living off what he can from his name.....

He should just stick to clubbing and playing celebrity poker.... Anybody else catch him the other night playing Hold'em on tv?
    I missed that holdem game.. LMFAO... what did Zab call moving all in on 9-3 off suit ? LMFAO !

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe he has A.D.D.
    Said it many times before he has the attention span of a 2 yr. old.

Thread Information