Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seems even more that Pacquiao is the one pussying out of the fight....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Seems even more that Pacquiao is the one pussying out of the fight....

Pacquiao-Malignaggi match could stop superfight - Boxing - Yahoo! Sports
    apparently they're looking to maybe go in against Malignaggi instead gotta be fucking kidding me, Malignaggi looked great against Diaz but he's not even a full fledged favorite to beat Khan, much less Pacquiao, what a load of crap, Manny Pacquiao is either hiding something or he's scared shitless of Floyd Mayweather Jr. FACT

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Seems even more that Pacquiao is the one pussying out of the fight....

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    apparently they're looking to maybe go in against Malignaggi instead gotta be fucking kidding me, Malignaggi looked great against Diaz but he's not even a full fledged favorite to beat Khan, much less Pacquiao, what a load of crap, Manny Pacquiao is either hiding something or he's scared shitless of Floyd Mayweather Jr. FACT
    Okay, here's the avatar that you need to wear for 3 months(starting from the the date of Pacquaio vs Cotto).

hope you do not abscond with our bet:
    http://images.gmanews.tv/webpics/wil...uiao_large.jpg

Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Seems even more that Pacquiao is the one pussying out of the fight....

This is a sad attempt to go after one of the original guys who accused Manny of steroid use. Paulie has to accept. It'll be the biggest payday of his career. Then Arum and Freddy will say, "well, if he's on roids, why'd he accept?". Trying to make a point and going about it in the WRONG way. How stupid do they think the public is? Ah, in a few short days, Pacquiao and his team's reputation has hit rock bottom. Give boxing fans the fight they wanna see. Take the tests and fight Floyd. Coward.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBranMan View Post
    This is a sad attempt to go after one of the original guys who accused Manny of steroid use. Paulie has to accept. It'll be the biggest payday of his career. Then Arum and Freddy will say, "well, if he's on roids, why'd he accept?". Trying to make a point and going about it in the WRONG way. How stupid do they think the public is? Ah, in a few short days, Pacquiao and his team's reputation has hit rock bottom. Give boxing fans the fight they wanna see. Take the tests and fight Floyd. Coward.
    LOL. Haters would always come here when Pac is being talked about.

It's clear though that Gayweather is very frightened of the Pac that he will asks for some crazy stuffs to be imposed on Pac.

If you can cite a professional fight where the boxers are being required to do an OLYMPIC drug testing ( as if the Nevada tests are not to be trusted upon), I will agree with you that Pac is afraid of Gayweather.

If you can't cite me that kind of testing in boxing history, then it's clear gayweather is afraid of the Pac. Plain and simple.

No nuthugging and hating required.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post

It's clear though that Gayweather is very frightened of the Pac that he will asks for some crazy stuffs to be imposed on Pac.

If you can cite a professional fight where the boxers are being required to do an OLYMPIC drug testing ( as if the Nevada tests are not to be trusted upon), I will agree with you that Pac is afraid of Gayweather.

If you can't cite me that kind of testing in boxing history, then it's clear gayweather is afraid of the Pac. Plain and simple.

From arguably the biggest nuthugger ever.

Cite me a time when a man has knocked back 20-40 million bucks cos they are scared of a small blood test. What a load of shit. If the shoe was on the other foot you'd be calling Floyd the biggest coward of all time. Just face it, Pacs rep has hit rock bottom and there are serious questions being asked about his drug taking..... If he knocks back the PBF fight cos he doesnt wanna be tested properly then his legacy is tarnished forever.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post

Cite me a time when a man has knocked back 20-40 million bucks cos they are scared of a small blood test. What a load of shit. If the shoe was on the other foot you'd be calling Floyd the biggest coward of all time. Just face it, Pacs rep has hit rock bottom and there are serious questions being asked about his drug taking..... If he knocks back the PBF fight cos he doesnt wanna be tested properly then his legacy is tarnished forever.
    Not really. Whitaker, Jones, Mosley, Holyfield, Toney all have been linked with either PEDs or failed drug tests. It sure hasn't damage their reps amongst boxing fans or historians.

There will be a cloud on Pac's resume, but nothing that could really damage it in the long term.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post

Not really. Whitaker, Jones, Mosley, Holyfield, Toney all have been linked with either PEDs or failed drug tests. It sure hasn't damage their reps amongst boxing fans or historians.

There will be a cloud on Pac's resume, but nothing that could really damage it in the long term.
    Mosley in particular has a tarnished legacy, the other guys never really got mentioned til they were shot anyway so thats why they dont get as much flack. If Pac knocks back the biggest fight of the last 10 years cos he dont wanna adhere to stringent drug testing then he will have a massive question mark against his name, if you think any different then you are naive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post

I heard Lewis' test came positive. But it never tarnished his legacy.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The following statement is still true:

"Pacquiao is refusing to fight because of a drug test."
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

You keep saying this and you are right. This is what it all boils down to no matter how people try and spin it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

You keep saying this and you are right. This is what it all boils down to no matter how people try and spin it.
    I keep saying it, because the spin keeps changing, kinda funny all of a sudden this has become "pac shouldn't have to do it unless it's required for all boxers and trainers" and "This is Mayweather backing out because he knows he's scared of needles" and "This is going to ruin the training routine the total of 30 minutes dispersed over 6 weeks is going to throw the whole routine off" and "it has no precedent" NONE of those things change the fact.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talking Re: Seems even more that Pacquiao is the one pussying out of the fight....

Pac is now suing Floyd Jr.; Floyd Sr. and Golden Boy Productions for defamation..Game over...smh @ Pac

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonyman View Post
    Pac is now suing Floyd Jr.; Floyd Sr. and Golden Boy Productions for defamation..Game over...smh @ Pac
    I've been reading about this and it's an interesting development. There have been some derogatory things said about Manny, but the crux of the matter here is that Manny was asked to provide a drugs test and he has refused. I'm not sure if Manny has all that much of a case on that basis of any recent comments. Some of Floyd Snr's earlier comments might have had some basis, but Pac chose not to pursue that. Are the Pac team also going to go after Malignaggi and Cintron. It's a whole can of worms and it would be far simpler for Manny to just take the test.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay, here's the avatar that you need to wear for 3 months(starting from the the date of Pacquaio vs Cotto).

i can sense ElTerribleMorales is the one pussying here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

opps ElTerribleMorales already changed his avatar and he will be wearing it for 3 months. wow props to him

Thread Information