Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wlad calls out Haye (30 sec vid)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wlad calls out Haye (30 sec vid)

The champion is calling out the challenger.

I'm just posting this because of all the fools that were claiming Haye was a nobody, didn't deserve a Klit fight etc...

Two fights since Barrett and Haye is the man. Fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-Z7...layer_embedded
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wlad calls out Haye (30 sec vid)

I think this is the most exciting fight out there , both have weak chins , both carry power , " lets get it on come on " !!
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"you bitched out of both fights twice!!!" hilarious and true lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

come on davey boy

heavyweight boxing is currently on life support. Knock the clown out and lets end this slump
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

I'm just posting this because of all the fools that were claiming Haye was a nobody, didn't deserve a Klit fight etc...

Good find Fenster, it's weird if you look at Wlad and saw his record you'd think he was a guarantee of entertainment, good looking guy, chiseled physique, scary Ivan Drago accent and one of the highest KO records in the game. It seems impossible that he could be boring but he somehow is.

I think David Haye will bring out the best in him though.

I agree he is the biggest challenger out there, but that's not saying a whole, all the rest Povetkin aside have already been beaten, I mean Vitali is having to drag up 20 fight novices like Kevin Johnson and some unknown Polish guy whose fame is beating a finished Danny Williams.

Next in the queue after Haye is probably Evander Holyfield, it's not like there is an army of challengers to select from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hold on, please some one correct me, is'nt wlad signed to fight peter?

If so, is'nt it a bit chicken to call out a fighter after you've signed to fight a much easier opponant?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Good find Fenster, it's weird if you look at Wlad and saw his record you'd think he was a guarantee of entertainment, good looking guy, chiseled physique, scary Ivan Drago accent and one of the highest KO records in the game. It seems impossible that he could be boring but he somehow is.

I agree he is the biggest challenger out there, but that's not saying a whole, all the rest Povetkin aside have already been beaten, I mean Vitali is having to drag up 20 fight novices like Kevin Johnson and some unknown Polish guy whose fame is beating a finished Danny Williams.

Next in the queue after Haye is probably Evander Holyfield, it's not like there is an army of challengers to select from.

Id say povetkin and the winner of adamek/arreola after haye

seriously WTF is going on with alexander povetkin at the mo, does he actually still fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That so reminded me of Ivan Drago. Imagine Wlad drilling Hayden Pantylinertary a big one. You just can't.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good find Fenster, it's weird if you look at Wlad and saw his record you'd think he was a guarantee of entertainment, good looking guy, chiseled physique, scary Ivan Drago accent and one of the highest KO records in the game. It seems impossible that he could be boring but he somehow is. I think it was one of the last WNF shows.

Sosnowski was building his name for himself and started getting a little hype even until he stepped up to a slightly higher level and hasn't looked exactly like a world beater. I mean Zuri Lawrence beat him and he has less power than Paulie Malignaggi. I have absolutely no faith in Sosnowski after that fight.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

Good find Fenster, it's weird if you look at Wlad and saw his record you'd think he was a guarantee of entertainment, good looking guy, chiseled physique, scary Ivan Drago accent and one of the highest KO records in the game. It seems impossible that he could be boring but he somehow is. I think it was one of the last WNF shows.

Sosnowski was building his name for himself and started getting a little hype even until he stepped up to a slightly higher level and hasn't looked exactly like a world beater. I mean Zuri Lawrence beat him and he has less power than Paulie Malignaggi. I have absolutely no faith in Sosnowski after that fight.

danny williams can barely stand up straight nowadays let alone fight and he gave him a run for his money until he got knocked out

Sosnowski wouldnt even win a british title back home, how the hell he is european champ god only knows!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post

danny williams can barely stand up straight nowadays let alone fight and he gave him a run for his money until he got knocked out

Sosnowski wouldnt even win a british title back home, how the hell he is european champ god only knows!
    Definitely not, since he isn't a bloody British citizen

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vitali fought Williams in 2004, and he was coming off of his biggest win which was well the Tyson fight, and don't know what fight you were watching cause Vitali beat the shit out of Williams from start to finish

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

Vitali fought Williams in 2004, and he was coming off of his biggest win which was well the Tyson fight, and don't know what fight you were watching cause Vitali beat the shit out of Williams from start to finish

I thought the mention of Sosnowski might have made it clear he wasn't talking about Vitali.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

he is polish jaz, that makes him at least 3quarters british

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

he is polish jaz, that makes him at least 3quarters british
    The Poles might be able to take your job Hammer, but they will never take the British title. An arrangement I'm perfectly happy with

Thread Information