1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hurricane Irma Thread

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    If there was a hot reporter with no knickers on and wearing a long dress I would watch avidly waiting for a big gust blows her skirt up.
    Your objectification of women is bordering on revolting. Remember every women you lust after has a father who would like to punch you
    Apparently you are not allowed to punch people. You can anally rape them with a microphone or burn their skin off with the flash from a nuclear explosion but you must never punch anyone.
    Apparently you don't understand the difference between somebody speaking and somebody acting. Which literally means that you think freedom of speech is the same thing as committing a crime. When you wake up one day and see the difference between somebody saying a reporter should have a microphone shoved up their ass and somebody actually literally shoving a microphone upper reporters ass then you will become an adult with the level of intelligence that we would be able to interact with
    Unlike you, I have a lot more respect for journalists and reporters (for some strange reason ) than Nazis. Fucking hell even in a thread about a natural disaster you have to make it about you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    If there was a hot reporter with no knickers on and wearing a long dress I would watch avidly waiting for a big gust blows her skirt up.
    Your objectification of women is bordering on revolting. Remember every women you lust after has a father who would like to punch you
    Apparently you are not allowed to punch people. You can anally rape them with a microphone or burn their skin off with the flash from a nuclear explosion but you must never punch anyone.
    Apparently you don't understand the difference between somebody speaking and somebody acting. Which literally means that you think freedom of speech is the same thing as committing a crime. When you wake up one day and see the difference between somebody saying a reporter should have a microphone shoved up their ass and somebody actually literally shoving a microphone upper reporters ass then you will become an adult with the level of intelligence that we would be able to interact with
    Unlike you, I have a lot more respect for journalists and reporters (for some strange reason ) than Nazis. Fucking hell even in a thread about a natural disaster you have to make it about you.
    Oh snap

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also if the hot reporter was not wearing a bra and the rain water made her blouse transparent I would watch with even more attention.
    This thing is just really getting to me. Wtf is wrong with people today. Not one of you is righteous

Don't pay @walrus no mind, @Master .

He'd be one of those of us glued to the set wanting to hear all about the weather updates.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@BeanzIllegal

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Being honest notice how quickly the power outage became the news header when they realized there were thankfully no people that needed to be picked off of roofs? Being with no power can turn your world upside down but without sounding a cunt I found a couple 2 week spans after hurricanes to be quite the reset button, massive life reality check. You adapt and improvise as long as you see the stream of work trucks around, or you beat feet. You have to be self sustained to at least a minimum knowing these storms come regularly.

Also I had not heard or seen a single report on St. Martin etc and much more devastation until after Irma had fallen apart and Florida was considerably lucky. Maybe I missed them. Oh and Houston, boy that faded from the news pretty damn quick.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Being honest notice how quickly the power outage became the news header when they realized there were thankfully no people that needed to be picked off of roofs? Being with no power can turn your world upside down but without sounding a cunt I found a couple 2 week spans after hurricanes to be quite the reset button, massive life reality check. You adapt and improvise as long as you see the stream of work trucks around, or you beat feet. You have to be self sustained to at least a minimum knowing these storms come regularly.

Also I had not heard or seen a single report on St. Martin etc and much more devastation until after Irma had fallen apart and Florida was considerably lucky. Maybe I missed them. Oh and Houston, boy that faded from the news pretty damn quick.
    And the 9/11 anniversary wasn't covered much. Funny how all this shit happens right when @GaMo joins

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Yeah..... news tends to be fickle that way.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@GaMo joined then @walrus noticed then @Spicoli made a damning observation you just can't make this stuff up

Thread Information