Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boxing bullshitters! I bullshitters list!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down Boxing bullshitters! I bullshitters list!!!!

Demetrius Andrade- BULLSHITTER!

Charlo Brothers- BULLSHITTERS! When EITHER OF THEM fight GGG, let me know. Or else fuck both of these dudes!! Andre Ward is gone now, so no excuses from either of them.

David Haye- BULLSHITTER! Haye never won a tough fight in all of his life. Every fight he won he won with ease, and ever fight he lost he got his ass handed to him all night long.

Adrien Broner- BULLSHITTER, but he comes through in fights but never backs up what he preaches. He clearly is NOT training for fights. Clearly.

Adonis Stevenson- BULLSHITTER! He needed not be one, but he clearly funked out of fights against Ward and Kovalev.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Boxing bullshitters! I bullshitters list!!!!

So Charlo is calling for GGG and they’re saying “we won’t fight Charlo, and if we are forced to fight Charlo we will put it off as long as possible”, yes, that is a direct quote. But you blame Charlo.

That’s exactly the BS I’ve been complaining about on here.

Guys openly say they won’t fight someone, another guy says he wants the fight and people blame the guy that wants the fight because of f’n fandom. It’s the definition of bullshitter

Yakajama-bullshitter

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m confused with what you are talking about. The Charlo brothers haven’t avoided anybody. I don’t recall them ever avoiding a tough fight. Give evidence or I won’t believe it.

Broner has fought good fighters but once he lost to maidana he kind of went downhill. He is just a really messed up person mentally.

The others I agree avoid tougher fights.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jermell Charlo isn't even fighting at 160 so how can he be ducking GGG? Jermall has been at 160 for less than a year!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    So Charlo is calling for GGG and they’re saying “we won’t fight Charlo, and if we are forced to fight Charlo we will put it off as long as possible”, yes, that is a direct quote. But you blame Charlo.

Guys openly say they won’t fight someone, another guy says he wants the fight and people blame the guy that wants the fight because of f’n fandom. It’s the definition of bullshitter

Yakajama-bullshitter
    What in the WORLD is at Jr. Middle for both the Charlo brothers? Everything is at Middle or Supermiddle. You tell ME why they should be classified as legit, when they can make fights at Middle in a tougher division?

They can make fights with Andrade even, or even make a fight with GGG leftovers. But they choose to hype up fluff-buttons. Bullshitting to me.

I will expand the list past GGG: I will say fight any one of GGGs leftovers, whether Macklin or Stevens, and then you can impress me.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    Jermell Charlo isn't even fighting at 160 so how can he be ducking GGG? Jermall has been at 160 for less than a year!
    They can make 160 easy and you and I know it.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    So what? They could make heavyweight if they ate enough

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You realize that Jermall stood ring center and called out Golovkin after both the Williams and Heiland fights right? And now sits as Golovkins mandatory? Exactly whos court is the ball in here.

find any recent interview and it's a solid bet he puts Golovkins name in his mouth there also.

also Broner isn't bullshitting..he's just really not that good if you ask me
    Last edited by Spicoli; 10-16-2017 at 11:35 AM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yakajama-bullshitter
    What in the WORLD is at Jr. Middle for both the Charlo brothers? Everything is at Middle or Supermiddle. You tell ME why they should be classified as legit, when they can make fights at Middle in a tougher division?

They can make fights with Andrade even, or even make a fight with GGG leftovers. But they choose to hype up fluff-buttons. Bullshitting to me.

I will expand the list past GGG: I will say fight any one of GGGs leftovers, whether Macklin or Stevens, and then you can impress me.
    Are you a boxing fan? 154 has been loaded for a long time. 160 has been dead. 160 is only getting going now as 154 guys move up to 160. AS ONE CHARLO ALREADY HAS, in fact that Charlo is GGGs mandatory. And GGGs trainer says they “will never fight him”.

But let’s skip these facts and get to other facts. When would you have Charlo fight the guy that refuses to fight him? Don’t skip this question, don’t change this question. You demanded he fights GGG, he wants to, but when? GGG is occupied until Sinco de Mayo. So you will judge Charlo for this?

Your question doesn’t make sense “You tell me why they should be classified as legit, when they can make fights at Middle in a tougher division?” Jermall went to middle, fought at middle, b came GGGs mandatory at Middle. So what are you on about? Are you upset the smaller Charlo is at a smaller weight? That doesn’t make sense, he’s smaller!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Broner isn't bullshitting..he's just really not that good if you ask me
    Yeah, Broner fought Maidana and Porter but lost so I'm not sure what he's bull shitting about but I'm not sure any of these guys are really bull shitting! Aside from Haye that guy is just full of shit but that's not news.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He can make 160 and maintain his speed and power and agility and make a go of it.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yakajama-bullshitter

Are you a boxing fan? 154 has been loaded for a long time. 160 has been dead. 160 is only getting going now as 154 guys move up to 160. AS ONE CHARLO ALREADY HAS, in fact that Charlo is GGGs mandatory. And GGGs trainer says they “will never fight him”.

But let’s skip these facts and get to other facts. When would you have Charlo fight the guy that refuses to fight him? Don’t skip this question, don’t change this question. You demanded he fights GGG, he wants to, but when? GGG is occupied until Sinco de Mayo. So you will judge Charlo for this?

Your question doesn’t make sense “You tell me why they should be classified as legit, when they can make fights at Middle in a tougher division?” Jermall went to middle, fought at middle, b came GGGs mandatory at Middle. So what are you on about? Are you upset the smaller Charlo is at a smaller weight? That doesn’t make sense, he’s smaller!
    Do you come here to whine and bitch, or just have a convo? If this is not doing enough for you then perhaps you should turn the PC off and go outside and look at the sun.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m not whining. I’m correcting your inaccuracies. You said Charlo’s are bullshitters. You said they should fight GGG. One is doing everything imaginable to do that.

The other is smaller and fighting at a smaller weight. He just fought a talented younger fighter and coming off that he openly challenged another champion who openly accepted. It appears he will unify.

I’m not even a Charlo fan but it seems both are doing exactly what they should do.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He can make 160 and maintain his speed and power and agility and make a go of it.
    Yeah and they can make 154 and still maintain those things so why give up weight?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah and they can make 154 and still maintain those things so why give up weight?
    Because they would get better competition and more competitive fights for us fans.

Do you think Charlo vs. Lubin was a good fight, or would you rather see Charlo vs. GGG, Jacobson or Lemieux!?

Hidden Content

Thread Information